The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captjoe

I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Miss Eleanora

Okie dokie. Before I do so, may I ask how open things are to additional concepts not already there? I get a bit nervous sometimes. 

Captjoe

That would be a question for Quill, as this is basically her world. I'm just here to help answer general questions and keep things running smoothly.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on March 17, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
Okie dokie. Before I do so, may I ask how open things are to additional concepts not already there? I get a bit nervous sometimes.

I'm fairly opened minded, with reason and logic factoring in though as well. Just pitch your concepts via PM and then Joe and I will discuss them.

Miss Eleanora

Sounds great. :-) Expect my pitches in a bit!

SweetSerenade

I turned in profiles for two humans :3 I just gotta wait and see if they are accepted. Already have potential partners lined up for them.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

TheLaughingOne

.. Totes want to get in on this... but brain draws a complete blank on ideas:(
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

TheVillain

I turned in a profile for a monster that might have been lost in the shuffle. At least that's what I'm telling myself. It's possible he's just not that interesting. :P

Werewolf, in case anyone wanted to know.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kokaine

I still have a craving to play opposite a male minotaur, or else a female monster in a f/f pairing. If anyone might be interested let me know and we can talk specifics via PM as I'd need to make a new human female.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mingnon

I am still looking to play opposite a male naga. I would much rather we talk this out in PM so we can be more compatible. Thanks~
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on March 23, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Ok! got someone sent in!

hope looks ok!

I'll review it with Joe tomorrow and get back with you.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

AnnieSatin

LamentingQuill

TheLaughingOne

Right! So with approval comes request! Which... is pretty broad!

Having grown up around supers to a minor extent alestor has a "taste" for all of them! Though, wings are a big bonus.. ;3 Think he would do well with someone of lighter personality to help him loosen up some...

Perfered species: naga, lamia, dragon, youkai, werewolves, harpy, fauns... yeah pretty much all;3
My Ons and Offs!

Mingnon

I'm still looking for a male naga or lamia, myself.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Ironwolf85

got a rough and tumble demon and his gang if need be.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on April 08, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
got a rough and tumble demon and his gang if need be.

You can discuss details privately with me via PM or discord if you like.

TheLaughingOne

So... I know i just put up a second character, and limits three... but had idea for 2 characters, and seeing if anybody might be interested... Both new type monsters so prob have to work out details with LQ and CJ, but figure put up little starter ideas of them first..

Aglea Carras: The Gorgon
Minor nobility in supernatural circles as descended from noted (and rare) blood line. Made her fortune in of all things, making statues, though tends to lean towards painting more these days as gotten tired of jokes and accusations of her simply turning people into statues with her gaze. Always wears heavy blinds/veil when out in public to keep Accidents from happening. Feels very lonely from isolation caused by her curse, seeking someone who isnt such an ass, help her navigate out in public, and just try and be happy with.
Personality: A bit gloomy and morose, tends to get lost in her work which results in details so intense that its nigh impossible to tell a carved statue from someone transmuted to stone.
Sexuality: Bisexual (preference to women)

Alexina Petras: The Minotaur
Upper class citizen, extremely well known as the head of one of the largest construction companies which helped rebuild much of the infrastructure that was ruined with the collapse. Rich and powerful she has little to do with her business these days, simply letting it run itself while keeping a light overwatch to make sure its still keeping to standards. This has left her with a lot of free time and is looking for some fun, at the least getting her out and meeting people while trying to find someone interesting.
Personality: Flippant, bullheaded (hurhurhur), domineering, impatient, almost overwhelming affectionate, handsy. Just as likely to flirt with the other Supers trying to find human spouse as she is the humans.
Sexuality: Come One, Come All!
My Ons and Offs!

LamentingQuill

poke, we're still taking new people :)

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Andol

Would you guys be taking another human male?

LamentingQuill

Sye