New Eden Sanctuary ( haunted hospital \ transformation story non con )

Started by abandoneddolly, February 17, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

March 1961

First we found a place,  I think it used to be a hospital, battered and broken, and given back to nature. It was secluded enough for me to do my work without any interuptions. It just took a bit of fixing up and  " New Edens Sanctuary " was ready to go. Marissa picked out the name she said it would make people think of paradise, New beginnings , which is what we wanted to create.

Next we had to find test subjects. We cold have taken them off the street the homeless and the kidnapped, but I thought of a much better way. I started to advertise. I would make the perfect slave, husband, wife. Obident, and bueatifull, in ways you never thought of. It got enough rich people's attention to give me. Test subjects, and money. If course we still took some off of the street as a way to double out numbers.

Next we had to hire a few staff. Most just take care of the rest subjects. They have no clue what we are doing to them. Only the few I really trust know our little secret.

October 1962

Marissa was my first. She had given me permission, had trusted herself so fully in my care, and I had failed her. The treatments had fractured her mind. It was ok at first, I didn't need  her to remember what she did last week , or who I was as sad as that may be, I just needed her body, and her compliance.
She has started to have violent episodes. Sometimes she is the Marissa I always loved, and sometimes she's a growling, biting, aggressive mess. I have to keep her in solitary and sedated to keep her safe, to keep the program going. These rich men want beautiful compliant tropheys, not monsters.

Welcome to New Eden Sanctuary

Rather you were volunteered here by someone you love, or pulled off of the streets.  This will be your new home for a very long time. No one leaves, unless the people who volunteered you come to get you back, but that rarely happens. On paper this is a hospital, and a retirement school. What it really is is a splicing laboratory. Dr Jones has been working on putting different animals with people and seeing the results. To make rare unique pets for the rich, and effecent incident weapons for the millatary.

Eden Sanctuary is also full of rape and the staff training the patients. After all most of the ones who got volunteered, there masters want them to be willing and expert toys. It also helps calm aggression and head off any animal urgeses.

So this to will basically be about the life of the people in the sanitarium. It's a transforming game where everyone will start out normal, but then more beastly as the game moved on. It will be a slow subtle change.The time will be in the sixties.

There will be elements of non con in this game so if that's not for you. I'm sorry. The staff takes advantage of there patients a lot.

It will be a mixture of sandbox and story elements. Like I'll make a list of schedule events everday, and there will be story elements to move things along from time to time.but the rest is pretty open.

A day in the rp will be a week or more in rl it just depends how long it takes for people to post. I'm not in any hurry and I don't want you to think you have to be.

If interested please fill out a form

Picture
Name
If Patient Hiw Did You Get Here
If patient What Animal Would You Like To Be Spliced Withh
Tell us Some Of Your Historyy
Ons And Offs

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Amarlo

Oh man... I am definitely intrigued. I'll definitely be keeping an eye open!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies