Adventure in the Ruins of Azlant (Pathfinder)

Started by Hexed, January 31, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

"Gather 'round Ladies, Gentlemen, and other Good Beings!"  The booming voice rang from a greyskinned man wearing a rather strange garb. A red tophat rested upon his bald head while a white button up shirt and a red waistcoat clung tight to his muscular frame. Clasped in one meaty hand is a fairly frail looking walking cane that he used to rap upon a podium that only came up to the knees of his eight foot tall form. The small podium and the rapping cane only seemed to highlight the fact that he wore no pants. "Step right up and listen to me. I bring news of marvel and magic. Happiness and tragedy. Of ADVENTURE!" The cane spins in his hand as he grins. "Adventurers  always watch out for the rotten cults. The ones trying to summon demon lords. The ones trying to sink the world into the elemental planes. The ones trying to mind control entire kingdoms. You know what they don't watch? The SEX cults!" His cane crashes against the podium before he waves it through the air. "They all somehow stopped fucking and pulled of a massive ritual. The whole world was swallowed in pink for several minutes and even now sex is high as fuck on everyone's minds. All the leaders have banded together for once and put out a massive bounty on stopping the effects of the ritual."

A spin brings the cane up to point at the crowd. "Now you may be asking what this has to do with you. Why not a damn thing!" The head of the cane swishes through the air to thump upon the podium. "Plenty of adventurers out searching already. Strong adventurers. No good folk, my news is of a grand opportunity. The nation of Andoran is seeking once more to startup a colony on the island remains of the kingdom of Azlant. A grand old time setting up a new life as well as a chance to explore the mysterious ruins of a magical kingdom from long ago. Islands! Adventure! A new life! Islands! Mystery! What more could anyone ask for?" He leans in with a wide grin before turning and gesturing to the tent behind him. "Step right up and talk to the Venture Company representative about your skills and goals. And you too could be on a boat headed for ADVENTURE!"

And with that bit of fun out of the way. :D

In response to Angie's pathfinder game request I'm starting up the Ruins of Azlant AP.
The Players Guide

Despite the intro It's mostly standard AP. Just gives me an excuse for the enemy to not flat out kill the party.

Looking for a team of 4 total. 1 spot to Angie so 3 more needed as I'm not confident in my ability to alter the challenges properly.

Islands so water. Colony building but you're not the leader/rulers so no real big control there (And please please please no one plotting to kill the assigned leader and take their place! This isn't Kingmaker ya know.), abberations, monsters, constructs.

Lets see...

High fantasy 25 point buy.
Level 1.

All Paizo permitted. Third party... Generally like this but if you've something in mind go ahead and ask. May not allow but asking never hurts!

Going in Non-Con (something) just in case of bad ends. Will need limits of what folk like.
levels! Of! Sexy stuff!
None) typical pathfinder run
little) Some stuff might happen between pcs and npcs
some) You can probably offer merchants blowjobs for discounts.
fair bit) Humanoids probably gonna knock you out and use you instead of flat out killing you.
Humanoids is so vague isn't it. Goblins? Tentacles? slobbering six armed freaks? The dice like ya won't exactly come up. But if the dice don't like you it could be the only thing keeping a character outa the grave. I myself am not comfortable with MxM stuff, just can't write it at all. So if a male is played and knocked down the sexing will only be if there's a female foe. Otherwise it would be rather... stilted? Flat? writing.

Gender's up to you.

Team player characters please. You're going in as settlers so lone wolf types probably wouldn't make the application cut. Doesn't mean you can't be odd. Or argumentive. Just not a backstabber that would wander off from the party without good reason.

Two traits, 1 campaign, 1 any.

Max starting gold.

Gear is going to be odd. You have a starting colony so basics are no problem. Supply ships run every 6 weeks or so for selling of loot/buying of specific items, if the ship can find them. Most of your magic stuff will be found loot. And the enemy may not use what you all use. So yay? :D   That said a list of stuff you're aiming for. Specific weapon types (Need to know if you're plotting greatsword, meteor hammer, crossbows, or other stuff basically!) Plus a short little wish list of things you'd like.

I think that's it. So who's up for Adventure! And Islands! And LOOT!

Saric

Getting my app in now!

I've got a Paladin of Calistria that could be modified for this campaign with ease. The archtype I'm using is technically for an ex-paladin, but it works pretty well for the Goddess of Vengence and Passion. I wouldn't mind some tweaks through if you'd be open to that?

Alternatively I could do an Oracle of Calistria instead. Depends on what roles the party needs really...

Also how do you feel about the Background Skills alternative skill rules?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Hexed

Background skills would actually be quite useful in the AP. Gives you a tad more skill ranks to spread out. :D

What archtype? I will admit to not knowing much about the Paladins. Usually a spellcaster after all.

Thorne

I might have something I can throw at this. Not knowing what else - aside from the paladin - has been offered, mebbe a rogue-like, or a witch?

Witch might be easier, I know I have a couple of those in the bulgy folders of bulginess.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Chulanowa

Saric

The Vindictive Bastard archtype. Really I just wanted it for the Vindictive Smite alternative class feature because, paladin of Calistria.

Given that her paladin's code is as follows:
• My life is my path, and none will sway me from it.
• I devote myself to the pursuit of my passions.
• I take what I desire, by trick or by force. If others resent my actions, they may attempt to take vengeance against me.
• All slights against me will be repaid tenfold.
• I am the instrument of my own justice. If I am wronged, I will take vengeance with my own hands.

A smite that targets someone whose wronged you seemed far more in character then smiting evil. :P

I'm not entirely happy with the Archtype I'm using, as it's very clearly for an ex-paladin and looses and changes a bunch of things, but they never actually made any really neutral paladin archtypes despite adding a bunch of neutral and evil paladin codes in Inner Sea Gods. And the anti-paladin class just sucks to the point of uselessness as it was fairly clearly made as an NPC class more then a PC class, but it's existence is used as an excuse for not broadening paladins. :-\
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Hexed

^^  Welcome all!

Angie's query had a pair of sorceresses and a monk. Which one is picked in the end I dunno.

But as for the whole fitting in roles. Don't worry about it.  If I get a whole group of sorcerers I'll run with it. :D   So play whatcha feel like.

I will admit a fondness for witches. And shamans. Those hexes are so very nice.

And ya know... part of my screenname. :D

@Saric  hitting the bed so I'll poke at paladin stuff in the morrow. But quick question. Have you looked at the war priest? It always seemed a less restrictive paladin thing to me.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
*snip*

@Saric  hitting the bed so I'll poke at paladin stuff in the morrow. But quick question. Have you looked at the war priest? It always seemed a less restrictive paladin thing to me.

I looked at it but I wanted a more Charisma based character for the beautiful disciple of the goddess of lust, revenge, and trickery. I'm probably just going to run an Oracle I think, if only because I can't really do what I want to do with a paladin without inventing my own archtype, and that's a bit much for a web game... :-\

Maybe one of Calistria's sacred prostitutes on a quest for the exotic?

PixelatedPixie

I'd be interested if it isn't full.  Probably as a Barbarian or Bard. 

Thorne

Witches are hella flexible; hex the snot out of your opponents, heal an ally, laugh while things die horribly all around you. Fun!

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Angie

I was looking forward to this. I'll have my Sorceress sheet up tomorrow. You loves are getting yourselves a Bronze Dragon Sorc!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Hexed

@Saric It is a new colony so it's ripe for religious foundations. There's... three priests of different faiths setting up shop so it's not like they're going to limit it to just one. I do agree with ya there about the archtype, those things are such a pain to wrangle. <.<  >.>  Warpriest does have a cha based archtype though. :)    But oracles are really nice too. Any idea yet on the curse/mystery you'd take? Don't think any of them are lust based... well maybe the charm/mind control route.

@PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric Tell ya what go ahead and toss one in. I'll give five a try. If it's too easy I can add a duplicate foe and see how it goes.

@Thorne That they are. They can keep going and going and going. I find it funny that a healing hex witch can heal far more people in a day then a cleric can. Even if they can't heal a single person for as much.

@Angie Woot! Sorceress in da house! Bronze so... fire and gab?  :D

Angie

Oh that one's fire? Must have it mixed up with Brass. I wanted the Lightning one.

EDIT: Nope, Bronze is the Electric Metallic Dragon. Brass and Gold are fire.

Angie

zoh my god Angie's double posting

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1153760

Tinalia von Grazen is the daughter of a merchant family, with many brothers and sisters. Of her family, she is unique in that her purple hair grows naturally, with no dyes or magical help (well, no active spells being cast). What she doesn't know, what no one in the family knows, is that she has inherited an ancient birthright from the family: The blood of a powerful Bronze Dragon, which grants her the gift of magic.

She learned some alchemical tricks from a wandering magician, who was revealed to be using alchemy to fake being truly magical-when it was revealed, he was run out of town, but Tinalia continued her alchemical studies. This got her noticed by the Bountiful Venture Company, along with her father's mercantile skill, and they both got recruited into the second wave of colonists. Tinalia is excited, as she is unendingly optimistic and cannot wait to see the new world. Her never-ending smile is infectious, people just can't help but like her.

She is well aware of the dangers, and though she carries a dagger on her hip, she hopes she will not need to use it. Little does she know how her ancient birthright will help her shape the future of the new world...

Snake

Thorne

.. I'm going to have a hard time finding an image for this one, but, eh. ... I was mistaken. The hold up was hosting. ;p
Sheet's complete, other than gear, I'll add it in under spoiler once I've figured out what she actually owns.

Anyone else taking crafting feats? If this goes far enough, I was looking at having Naima take Craft Wonderous and possibly Arms and Armor. >.>

Naima Menefaer
Changling Witch (Cartomancer, Hex Channeler) 1
A rolling stone gathers no moss, and a wandering witch avoids a nasty fate. So the people who raised Naima said, and it's a creed that's done her no damage since she matured. In fact, it has been of use, allowing a young woman to begin study into historical texts she would never have had access to as a stone-bound townie or city girl. That interest got her out of a spot of trouble, and got her involved - eventually - with a trip out to the middle of nowhere to see if her books were ever true...

The cards imply this trip will bring her fame and get her into copious amounts of danger. Fortunately, Naima's not so easily deterred by the word 'danger'. And she's a little less likely to be lynched or tied to a tree and burned, right?

Naima is tall, and fairly slender. Her hair is long and reddish-black and she wears it loose over her face, making it more difficult to tell that her amber eyes are joined by a third, unnervingly pale blue, set in the center of her forehead. The most obvious 'tell' is not the third eye, it's her long nails, long enough, hard enough and sharp enough to serve her as weapons where a blade might not be so useful.
She wears the colourful - but comfortable and easily moved in - garb of the Varisian traveler, frequently with her scarf draped artfully over her hair. The eye is useful, but random stonefeet seeing it tends to start trouble Naima prefers to avoid. And there's always her real mother to worry about....

Naima Menefaer

Female changeling witch (cartomancer, hex channeler) 1 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Coven 7, Pathfinder Player Companion: The Harrow Handbook, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 132, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 65, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 4 29)
NG Medium humanoid (changeling)
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 (+2 Dex, +1 natural)
hp 6 (1d6)
Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 racial bonus vs gaze attacks
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee
. . dagger +1 (1d4+1/19-20) or
. . spear +1 (1d8+1/×3) or
. . 2 claws +1 (1d4+1)
Special Attacks hexes (distraction [1 round], healing[APG])
Witch (Cartomancer, Hex Channeler) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +5)
. . 1st—mage armor, summon monster I
. . 0 (at will)—daze (DC 14), detect magic, message
. . Patron Fate
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 13, Dex 14, Con 11, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 12
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Feats Extra Hex[APG]
Traits azlanti scholar, mutant eye
Skills Acrobatics -1 (-5 to jump), Appraise +5, Bluff +1 (+0 vs. humanoids that can see your third eye), Craft (calligraphy) +8, Craft (mapmaking) +8, Diplomacy +2 (+1 vs. humanoids that can see your third eye), Heal +6, Knowledge (nature) +8, Perception +3, Sense Motive +5 (Additional +2 to notice if a creature is under a mind-affecting effect), Spellcraft +8
Languages Aklo, Azlanti, Common, Draconic, Elven, Giant, Orc
SQ witch's familiar

Carried: dagger, spear, backpack, belt pouch, hip flask[UE], spell component pouch,  waterskin.
Pack: healer's kit; , bedroll, candle (5), mess kit[UE], mirror, pot, quality fortune-teller's deck[APG], scroll box[UE], silk rope (50 ft.), soap, , sunrod (2), tindertwig (5), torch (5), trail rations (5), scrivener's case (waterproof).
Belt Pouch: flint and steel, twine (50')[APG],whetstone, 29 gp, 15 sp, 16 cp
Scroll Box:  parchment (10),
Scrivener's Case: calligraphy tools, chalk (5), ink, inkpen, journal[UE], pen nibs (4), ruler, small.
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Distraction (Hex) (1 round, DC 14) (Su) Target must make a concentration check to cast spells  (DC = 15 + twice the spell level).
Healing (hex) (1d8+1) (Su) Heal touched creature, but each target can only benefit once per 24 hrs.
Witch's Familiar (Ex) Gain the services of a special familiar that stores spells. Harrow Deck
--------------------

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Angie

Quote from: Thorne on February 01, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
.. I'm going to have a hard time finding an image for this one, but, eh.
Sheet's complete, other than gear, I'll add it in under spoiler once I've figured out what she actually owns.

Anyone else taking crafting feats? If this goes far enough, I was looking at having Naima take Craft Wonderous and possibly Arms and Armor. >.>

Naima Menefaer
Changling Witch (Cartomancer, Hex Channeler) 1
A rolling stone gathers no moss, and a wandering witch avoids a nasty fate. So the people who raised Naima said, and it's a creed that's done her no damage since she matured. In fact, it has been of use, allowing a young woman to begin study into historical texts she would never have had access to as a stone-bound townie or city girl. That interest got her out of a spot of trouble, and got her involved - eventually - with a trip out to the middle of nowhere to see if her books were ever true...

The cards imply this trip will bring her fame and get her into copious amounts of danger. Fortunately, Naima's not so easily deterred by the word 'danger'. And she's a little less likely to be lynched or tied to a tree and burned, right?

Naima is tall, and fairly slender. Her hair is long and reddish-black and she wears it loose over her face, making it more difficult to tell that her amber eyes are joined by a third, unnervingly pale blue, set in the center of her forehead. The most obvious 'tell' is not the third eye, it's her long nails, long enough, hard enough and sharp enough to serve her as weapons where a blade might not be so useful.
She wears the colourful - but comfortable and easily moved in - garb of the Varisian traveler, frequently with her scarf draped artfully over her hair. The eye is useful, but random stonefeet seeing it tends to start trouble Naima prefers to avoid. And there's always her real mother to worry about....

Tinalia is taking Brew Potion at third. Which will be quite nice because if we have a Cleric, we can churn out potions of Cure Wounds because for potions, I don't have to be the one casting the spell.

Hexed

You will also have blacksmiths, alchemists, etc in the colony. Just won't get much discount at start.

Thorne

You may have a witch, who can cast those spells. I figured she might end up being the group's source of healing power, so I planned accordingly. >.>
I get to play a lot of witch healers, it seems. *chuckle*

Anyway, Naima has that capability right out of the gate; and a couple others that may prove useful. Smacking people with thrown cards will come later....

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Thorne on February 01, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
.. I'm going to have a hard time finding an image for this one, but, eh.

*snip*

Naima Menefaer
*snip*

May I suggest...

Quote from: Angie on February 01, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
Tinalia is taking Brew Potion at third. Which will be quite nice because if we have a Cleric, we can churn out potions of Cure Wounds because for potions, I don't have to be the one casting the spell.

My Oracle gets all the cure spells standard.

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
You will also have blacksmiths, alchemists, etc in the colony. Just won't get much discount at start.

A professional prostitute gets discounts everywhere. >:)

Edit: Quick question? Are we worrying about food, weight, and/or ammo? Some GMs do, some don't, so I figured I should check. :P

Hexed

@saric Did some digging and even the internet agrees paladins are odd ducks if your god/dess isn't of the right alignment. Out of curiosity what exactly were you wanting out of paladin? Although looking at it Smite is pretty powerful. +cha to attack/ac deflect. +level/double level on damage. bypass Dr. all attacks on one target. But only if evil. So neutral foes would prevent it. :)

@Angie Yeah, that's my bad. I mixed up my brass an bronze. Tinalia looks interesting. A melee take on sorcerer? Or do you eventually intend to branch out into more typical ranged fighting? And wanting her father among the colonists? Or did I misread that part?

@thorne Cards and healing pulses. Going to be interesting to see how you build this one. A third eye though? Didn't know changelings had those. She sounds very gypsy ish. How do you plan on her being partially expected to settle down to colonize the town? Or is she joining under the label of scholar?

@saric double call out! Sounds like the group won't want for healing or magic. Be interesting to see a prostitute oracle. And aye. Nothing says you can't bargain of some sort to get a discount. Why you can even do quests for folk in exchange for things. Even if slipping the skirt up might be funner. :D   Ehhh. It's a colony so 'food' may come into trouble But character wise? Unless you abuse it I don't feel like such number crunching. After all most of it should be in packs that can be dropped anyways. Ammo though. Yeah, that'll be kept track of. And is part of the colony experience! :D

So question of my own. I've heard of clothing damage rules (Something like take x% of hp in one blow chance tears hit). Is that of interest? Will admit it does seem like something meant to hinder full armor folk more then those that wear no armor. 

Thorne

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

@thorne Cards and healing pulses. Going to be interesting to see how you build this one. A third eye though? Didn't know changelings had those. She sounds very gypsy ish. How do you plan on her being partially expected to settle down to colonize the town? Or is she joining under the label of scholar?

So question of my own. I've heard of clothing damage rules (Something like take x% of hp in one blow chance tears hit). Is that of interest? Will admit it does seem like something meant to hinder full armor folk more then those that wear no armor.

Third eye is a trait; out of Quests and Campaigns, according to Hero Labs; seemed appropriate for a Sorrow May. I found an image, but my hosting is a little weird right now, so I'll have to add that in later.
She's coming in as scholar, or at least, that's the trait I took. Others may have other ideas. >.>

Clothing damage ... I'm good either way, honestly; although I'm not sure how it would effect enchanted armor/clothing ...

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
@saric Did some digging and even the internet agrees paladins are odd ducks if your god/dess isn't of the right alignment. Out of curiosity what exactly were you wanting out of paladin? Although looking at it Smite is pretty powerful. +cha to attack/ac deflect. +level/double level on damage. bypass Dr. all attacks on one target. But only if evil. So neutral foes would prevent it. :)

*snip*

@saric double call out! Sounds like the group won't want for healing or magic. Be interesting to see a prostitute oracle. And aye. Nothing says you can't bargain of some sort to get a discount. Why you can even do quests for folk in exchange for things. Even if slipping the skirt up might be funner. :D   Ehhh. It's a colony so 'food' may come into trouble But character wise? Unless you abuse it I don't feel like such number crunching. After all most of it should be in packs that can be dropped anyways. Ammo though. Yeah, that'll be kept track of. And is part of the colony experience! :D

I originally made a character for a Skulls and Shackles game (which I failed to get into) and wanted to make a kind of swashbuckler pirate paladin, but the only archtype that gives up the armor for doge bonus to AC and lets you use Dex for melee also drops all casting. :-\ Then I found the Vindictive Bastard Archtype which lets you smite people who have hurt you or an ally in the last minute, regardless of alignment! Perfect for the Godess of Vengeance! Except it's and archtype for ex-paladins so they basically go down the list and nerf all the class features. As an added problem I wanted to use the goddess' favored weapon... but whips are basically useless unless you've got a magic one or drop three or four feats into being able to use a single weapon that you'll never find enchanted. :P So yeah, going to need to leave this idea until they finally fix paladins or I have a GM whose willing to try and create an entirely new archtype out of bits of other ones. :-\

Indeed! Even better Calistra's 'Obedience', for the 'Deific Obedience' feat from Inner Sea Gods is "Engage in sexual activity with another individual in exchange for money, information, or another valuable resource. This must be a willing act on both your parts; you should not endanger yourself or otherwise enter a situation that makes you uncomfortable. Pray aloud to Calistria before and after the act, and encourage your partner to do the same. If no suitable partner is available, wrap yourself in yellow silk and hold your holy symbol against your chest. Meditate on the teachings of Calistria and fantasize about taking vengeance against one who wronged you. Gain a +4 sacred or profane bonus on Charisma checks and Charisma-based skill checks when interacting with an intelligent creature that could be sexually attracted to you. The type of bonus depends on your alignment—if you’re neither good nor evil, you must choose either sacred or profane the frst time you perform your obedience. Once made, this choice can’t be changed" It's basically amazing for erotic or semi-erotic games! >:)

So, to be clear, the town might need more food, but the characters don't need to worry about having enough rations? And Weight can be ignored as long as we don't try something stupid with it? But we do need ammo?

I don't mind tearing armor and/or cloths for fluff, like having some stitches cut so your boob starts hanging out in the middle of the battle, especially if it can be fixed up in 5 minutes afterward with a needle and thread. But actual mechanical penalties penalize the wearers of heavy or expensive armors more and feels unbalanced to me.

Okay! So with the tentative understanding of the above I give you... Serra Heavensblood!
Musetouched Aasimar Oracle of the Elemental Mystery with the Curse of the Deep One 1

Serra was an orphaned street kid in the Shackles until a Priestess of Calistra noticed her developing charms and took her in to train as one of the sacred prostitutes of the Goddess. While normally a dark twist to a short and sad tale the high code of conduct Calistra expects those who visit prostitute to show meant that Serra was instead safe, clean, well fed, and enjoying herself grandly for the first time in her young life!

She trained hard in the Arts of Lovemaking and studied the Book of Joy carefully, expecting to one day become a priestess herself and travel to found her own temple. However the awakening of her mystic powers as an Oracle on her 18th birthday changed her mind and woke a wonderlust in her that has yet to be quenched. She soon started traveling the seas, paying her passage on ships with services to the captain and, occasionally, their officers until she ended up in Absalom. She loved the City at the Center of the World and lived their for several years, studying and investigating cultures and far off lands and meeting, and usually fucking, the travelers who hailed from them! Most recently she started studying the ancient Azlanti and upon learning of the expedition from Andoran instantly booked passage to join it! She wasn't able to get in on the first wave of explorers but between flipping some sheets, and threatening to tell whose sheets she'd flipped, she managed to get herself included in the second wave! She can't wait to see exotic new locations, objects, and creatures... and be fucked on, with, or by them all!

((Serra is open to the maximum level of sex and is perfectly happy to fuck assorted monsters and creatures as well as humanoids if needed or wanted. >:)))

Angie

Maybe she'll go Dragon Disciple and fight people, but right now I'm playing her as the naive newcomer. She'll stick to Flare or potentially Jolt if you'll let me have a "rare cantrip" for most fighting.

Hexed

@Thorne Hmmm. I found it on the srd as mutant eye. Least I'm guessing same thing. Bonus to sense motive when open?  Scholars are good. Ruins around and those have strange crap that needs translating/dealt with. As for enchanted gear I'd say biggest effect is the magic stuff probably fixes itself over time. So that boob may not be hanging out much past the fight without need of needle and thread.

@Saric Yeah pathfinders treatment of the whip sucks. Going off memory since SRD is acting up but cleric and warpriest give proficiency with god/dess's weapon. But that still leaves the mastery feat that needs weapon focus to work. All for a weapon that's honestly not that great. Even if it's a neat image.

I'll need to dig that book out and poke more at these Obediences. They sound fairly neat. And yeah, that's really good for eroticish game.

Unless something comes up storywise the characters are pretty much fed each day. Burn the storage rooms down and it'll be a whole other matter though.  >:)

Ammo is an important count. And as long as you don't try carrying a two thousand pound gold statue with a four str wizard encombrance won't really be dealt with.

That's what I thought too. I mean knocking a breastplate loose is vastly different from shattering it to pieces so shouldn't penalize ya. Unless you're fighting a monk or something and they grab something sensitive that is.

Serra's going to be nasty in time to come.

Oh! This might come up sooner with the assortment so far. I like unusual tactics or well thought out stuff. Soak an enemy then zap them with lightning and I'll more then likely give some nice effect. Drop half a mountain on something and unless it's the Tarrasque or something crazy it's probably dead without rolls.

@Angie Ahh. Had actually based it on spell list. Shocking grasp was the only offense I saw.

And honestly. I don't get why the rares are rare. Hells bells jolt is just an alternate element to acid splash. And 3.5 had the whole line of orb cantrips. So yeah, rare cantrips are open without needing to jump through hoops.

Angie

It's because SHocking Grasp is LITERALLY the only first level electricity spell and I wanted a big gun for "boss fights".

Hexed

^^

Hmmm.Okay. I think I'm gonna add a houserule!   When you learn a spell of a element you can choose to learn it in a different element instead. No need for feats/increased spellslots/etc. But you only get it for the element you chose.

Learn fireball as a cold spell and you can only cast coldball. It's kind of odd that there's not copies of each elemental spell in different elements. So lets fix that!

Angie

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
^^

Hmmm.Okay. I think I'm gonna add a houserule!   When you learn a spell of a element you can choose to learn it in a different element instead. No need for feats/increased spellslots/etc. But you only get it for the element you chose.

Learn fireball as a cold spell and you can only cast coldball. It's kind of odd that there's not copies of each elemental spell in different elements. So lets fix that!

I'd agree with this except for the fact that that is the Elemental Blooded Sorcerer's schtick. Dragons get a bonus for using their element, Elementals can sub their element for the "normal" one.

EDIT: The way it's written, it seems like elemental sorcerers can use either the normal element or swap in their element, so they still get a bonus of being able to use two elements for their spells. So I guess this works pretty well!

Hexed

Yep. Dug it up and looked at the elemental bloodline. So long as they don't choose a spell of their element they can swap elements on the spells. But really that's a problem they face already. A fire element picking fireball gets no other element after all. :D 

Angie

I'll roll with it. I'll take Lightning Hands, that might be fun.

Thorne

... well, you can bet Ice Spears is going on Naima's list as soon as she gets access. I will probably keep that one as ice, though; too useful that way. ^^;

Nobody will be having good days after Naima gets that spell. *chortle*

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Angie

Maybe we should list what spells we're swapping out the elements for, so we know what rules to look up.

Thorne

Not a problem for me at present - the only direct damage spell I have on Naima's list right now is Ear-piercing Scream - and I need to double-check if Witches get Grease, because I might want to use all that left-over coin to buy her some more spells.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 10:45:20 PM
*snip*
@Saric Yeah pathfinders treatment of the whip sucks. Going off memory since SRD is acting up but cleric and warpriest give proficiency with god/dess's weapon. But that still leaves the mastery feat that needs weapon focus to work. All for a weapon that's honestly not that great. Even if it's a neat image.

I'll need to dig that book out and poke more at these Obediences. They sound fairly neat. And yeah, that's really good for eroticish game.

*snip*

That's what I thought too. I mean knocking a breastplate loose is vastly different from shattering it to pieces so shouldn't penalize ya. Unless you're fighting a monk or something and they grab something sensitive that is.

Serra's going to be nasty in time to come.

Oh! This might come up sooner with the assortment so far. I like unusual tactics or well thought out stuff. Soak an enemy then zap them with lightning and I'll more then likely give some nice effect. Drop half a mountain on something and unless it's the Tarrasque or something crazy it's probably dead without rolls.
*snip*

I know right? Deals only non-leathal damage and doesn't hurt anyone with a +1 to armor? They do know it used to be used to execute people right? That properly used it cuts though leather like butter? And why is a whip an exotic weapon in the first place? I could see martial, even if simple would make more sense, but exotic? People use whips all the time! They were used for punishment on ships, for driving wagons and coaches, even moving cattle! So why exotic? And then they added the Scorpion Whip, which is a separate proficiency for no discernible reason, as a light exotic weapon when the normal whip is 1-handed! Why does adding a knife blade on the end make the whip smaller?!!! And why don't you threaten with a whip? You threaten with any other reach weapon, you threaten with a flail, but the whip doesn't?

And yeah Clerics and Warpriests get proficiency, Warpriests even get a free Weapon Focus in it. But to make a combat whip user you still need the mastery feats or proficiency in the scorpion whip and that's just ridiculous. For that matter why do Clerics and Warpriest get their deity's weapon but not paladins? You know the actual holy warriors of the church? It hurts my head some times...

The Obediences are really nice! Each deity has a different one, and most have an alternative way to do them if you're alone or something, and they each give you some kind of ability check or skill bonus for the day when you do them. Then if you take the Deific Obedience feat you can also start getting deity specific spell-like abilities and other 'boons' when you have enough hit dice. You get them at 12, 16, and 20HD and you get a choice. So to keep using Calistra for an example:
At 12HD you get Calistria’s Tongue (Sp) charm person 3/day, eagle’s splendor 2/day, or suggestion 1/day
At 16HD you get Stunning Touch (Su) When using the dazing touch power granted by the Charm domain, you can cause the creature touched to become stunned for 1 round instead of dazed. If you don’t have access to the Charm domain, you instead gain the ability to use the dazing touch power a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifer, as listed in the ability; however, you only daze your opponents instead of stunning them.
And at 20HD you get Protective Grace (Ex) You may add your Charisma bonus to your AC while wearing light or no armor. This bonus applies
against touch attacks. Any condition that would cause you to lose your Dexterity bonus to AC also causes you to lose your Charisma bonus to AC.

All of this from one feat! That said if you miss your obedience for the day you loose all the bonuses until you can perform it again. So it's also one of the only feats you can fail. :P

Yeah that works! Although if a monk started grabbing her boobs Serra would start sex-fighting back and I'd probably ask if I could use her skill in Perform (Sexual Entertainment) in place of her BAB or CMB or something! :P

She is! I'm also looking forward to her Elemental Resistance revelation leveling up, since it stacks with all other sources, because by level 20 I should have resistance 25 in acid, cold and electricity and resistance 20 in fire, without any magic! >:)

Okay, cool! So if we hit someone with a cold spell and a fire spell back to back would we do bonus damage for the massive temperature change? Or should we expect more conditions then damage? Like if I douse someone with Create Water before Angie zaps them would they take a few extra points of damage or would they need to make a fort save vs being dazed? What about soaking them before a cold spell? Would dousing someone before a fire spell hits them reduce the damage but give everyone else concealment from them until they move? These are the kinds of evil thoughts GMs like you inspire in me! >:)

Waldham

Hello,
what is the frequency for the posts ?

What is the limit to propose my candidature ?

Chulanowa

Alright. Home from work, bills paid, dinner eaten, pets in bed, and I have spare time. What to make!

Saric

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 02, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
Alright. Home from work, bills paid, dinner eaten, pets in bed, and I have spare time. What to make!

We don't seem to have a rogue, non-magical ranged dps, or tank

Chulanowa

Quote from: Saric on February 02, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
We don't seem to have a rogue, non-magical ranged dps, or tank

Exactly the roles I was looking at.  ;D Also the question of male or female. Or somewhere in between? I'unno.

Saric

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 02, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
Exactly the roles I was looking at.  ;D Also the question of male or female. Or somewhere in between? I'unno.

I mean I skipped the question by making a futa, but I'd say it depends how much you want to get it on with the enemy? As I understand it, if we loose to humanoid enemies, and if you don't opt out, their more likely to capture and rape us then kill us, at least the first time. But Hexed doesn't do MxM and most modules are heavy on the male bad guys. On the other hand if you're the only male in the party you'll probably have first pick of whatever female badies we discover... not to mention most of the party! >:)

Which reminds me...

@Hexed: Are we going to be raped in place and just left there, or dragged home as sex slaves, or is it going to vary by encounter? And is the reverse also true? Are you willing to play the monsters getting beaten and raped by us? If so, would you be willing to house rule in easier non-lethal damage? Casters get Merciful Spell by default and can spontaneously add it to prepared spells, while spontaneous casters don't have to lengthen their casting time, while melee and ranged don't take any penalties to do non-lethal with their attacks. That kind of thing?

Hexed

In regards to the elementally changes spells probably easier to just list the spell as normal with the new element in parentheses. So it would be...   Fireball (cold)  on the spell list.

Lightning hands... electric burning hands... It's the Sith! Beware the Sith! :p

@Saric So true. I've seen a guy cut a unopened can of soda in half with a whip before. So the crap about they can't kill is ridiculous.  It gets worse. If you have a scorpion whip and both whip/scorpion whip prof only then can you use the scorpion whip as an actual whip. They are so strange about some stuff.

Damn those obediences are nice. And not like it's that hard for a priestess of Calistra to find someone to fuck. :p

That's actually a good question. It wouldn't be a fight but some odd seduction then. So yeah, probably could see that working. o.o  Seduction fights... huh.

That's a LOT of resistances to have as just base. O.O

Cold then Fire would probably just neutralize each other if only because not everything would be effected by that type of tactic. That said yeah a drenched foe getting zapped depends on the spell. Shocking grasp on a drenched foe will for instance just give the bonus to hit like it does for metal armor. Water and cold would be more damage most likely unless the spell claims absolute zero or something then it'd be a thin layer of ice for an entangle effect. Water and fire? It would have to be a ton of water for the steam to cloud vision although... NA might be ignored by such a spell. Steamed crabs are SO yummy after all.

@Waldham Post frequency I'm unsure about as RL happens. I will try to hold to a GM post every sat/sun pushing things further during combat and such. And possibly most situations. That said if all the turns are made/posts need answers I'll pop one out or OOC about a delay.

Candidacy limit...  Probably next weekend. O.o And people are popping up so I'll have to figure if just one group of five or two of four. And then sort/pick.  eep.

@Chulanowa Gender's your choice! Class too!  So long as it's something you'll have fun with. Just remember it's a starting up colony in an area full of ruins and monsters. Something that can't thrive outside of a big city, Urban druid for instance is not recommended.

@Saric/All  There's some male/some female/some won't touch with a nuke in the AP.  But yeah, most of it outside of deals made would be NC when beaten by foes. (And please firm limits here folk. There's abberations so things can get weird. And constructs aren't generally sexable are they? O.o 

But yeah, Male/female will have options to be taken. If you lose. The main purpose of it is so characters aren't wiped by the cruel dice. And trust me they will be cruel to us all.

@Saric Depends on the encounter. Some would be wham, bam, leave me alone while others would go full out puppetmaster on you all. Ehh. I've no problem with you turning the table on the monsters and using them. Although you'll probably get odd looks and comments from the colonists who see it. :p

O.O Easier non-lethal? Not sure. I can't think of many games I've been in that even tried non-lethal. :)   Ehhh. What's everyone think? I can't think of any way to abuse such a thing offhand. But that isn't saying much.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 02, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
*snip*
@Saric So true. I've seen a guy cut a unopened can of soda in half with a whip before. So the crap about they can't kill is ridiculous.  It gets worse. If you have a scorpion whip and both whip/scorpion whip prof only then can you use the scorpion whip as an actual whip. They are so strange about some stuff.

Damn those obediences are nice. And not like it's that hard for a priestess of Calistra to find someone to fuck. :p

That's actually a good question. It wouldn't be a fight but some odd seduction then. So yeah, probably could see that working. o.o  Seduction fights... huh.

That's a LOT of resistances to have as just base. O.O

*snip*

@Saric/All  There's some male/some female/some won't touch with a nuke in the AP.  But yeah, most of it outside of deals made would be NC when beaten by foes. (And please firm limits here folk. There's abberations so things can get weird. And constructs aren't generally sexable are they? O.o 

But yeah, Male/female will have options to be taken. If you lose. The main purpose of it is so characters aren't wiped by the cruel dice. And trust me they will be cruel to us all.

@Saric Depends on the encounter. Some would be wham, bam, leave me alone while others would go full out puppetmaster on you all. Ehh. I've no problem with you turning the table on the monsters and using them. Although you'll probably get odd looks and comments from the colonists who see it. :p

O.O Easier non-lethal? Not sure. I can't think of many games I've been in that even tried non-lethal. :)   Ehhh. What's everyone think? I can't think of any way to abuse such a thing offhand. But that isn't saying much.

I know right? It's ridiculous!

Or a yellow silk wrap and a holy symbol! She's a classy prostitute, not just a slut who will fuck anyone! Well... okay Serra's also a slut but that's just her specifically!

Sex fighting for the win! Totally party reversal! Suddenly Serra becomes the tank and the DPS! XD >:)

Well that's at level 20, she starts with resistance 7 in acid, cold and electricity and resistance 2 in fire. But that is still a nice place to start! ;D

:P

The easier non-lethal would be to make it easier to rape the monsters after, since we wouldn't have to worry about accidentally killing them. And, let's be honest, Serra's going to get odd looks anyway! >:)

Angie

Constructs are usually made by Wizards, THE class of nerds and dateless losers everywhere. You really think they didn't put a dick or a pussy on them?

eBadger

Magnhild Firehand

Character Sheet
Class: Fire Elemental Bloodrager
Race: Half Giant

Background:  Magnhild was born a Princess of the Firehand clan, blessed and cursed with their lineage of short tempers, elemental mastery and skill at the forge.  She was not pampered or cossetted like the weak things in the lowlands, however; she was trained to be a warrior, to lead her people in battle and die valiantly in combat. 

The Firehand clan are renowned smiths, famous for their fine weapons and armor, forged within the pure flowing lava of the volcano Surtr.  Their skill was not gained by chance, but by constant battle.  The Firehand combat beasts, seek out monsters, wage war upon their neighbors, duel each other and, if no other violence is on hand, they are known to seek out adventure or mercenary pay - as long as the action is quick and hot. 

To take her father's place, Magnhild must forge and temper herself upon the anvil of combat; a task she seeks out with bloodthirsty glee. 

Personality: Magnhild is an uncomplicated hedonist, a berserker ready to jump into battle at a moment's notice and with the least provocation.  When not annihilating foes, she is a lusty lover, a hard drinker, and a loud if completely untalented singer.  Her greatest enemy is boredom and her fondest hope an epic death.  While she sees violence as the solution to many problems, she has a keen sense of right and wrong; innocents with a just cause will find her a ready ally, while those who prey upon the weak and helpless will feel her wrath. 

Sex: It's important to have some plot and keep it moving, but beyond that I'm open to any level. 

Desiderata: Magnhild uses Large weapons, so preferably a magical greatsword or halberd; or something that would allow her to enchant the one she's got. 

Alternatively,

Maki the Blue
Character Sheet
Aasimar Paladin
Concept: Samurai Geisha Sex Paladin

"The holy ritual of prostitution is a sacrament to The Lady!  It is an ancient art of spiritual healing and physical pleasure for alms.  I realize cultures in this region are somewhat...backward...but surely it's obvious how all benefit?  ...Come along, and stop pulling at your leash or I'll have to spank you again.  Regardless of your own inhibitions, we must all be selfless in this expedition; your contributions to the group's success have been...humble.  This is a way to prove yourself, and every shilling we earn helps to save the people of Greenleaf.  ...Of course I know you're a princess, I'll charge suitably.  Here we are, the Smoldering Widow; this tavern's quite popular with the royal guard.  Won't it be nice to see some friends from the palace?  Stop all that noise, you sound undignified around the gag."

The Blue Lotus House is shrouded in myth and mystery, a cult that mix religion and sex in a way few understand.  Most mistake the Blue Lotus for simple, if very esteemed, courtesans.  However, their faith is deep and true.  A gathering of talented oracles, the seers use the spiritual force of sex rituals to create miracles and to touch upon the mysteries of the unknown.  The act of prostitution is considered divine and pure, both a duty and a privilege for the clergy to serve their secret goddess, spread the joy and tranquility of physical release, and provide prosperity for the House.  None are exempt from that call, but while some of the Blue show greater skill harnessing the spiritual others take the role of protectors and escorts.  From time to time, they are even knights errant, preventing foreseen disaster or righting injustice.  Few realize it, but these harem paladins are no less skilled than their more traditional brethren. 

Like most of the Blue, Maki was birthed by the goddess herself, sown by the seed of a unknown client.  The Blue served as her family and consoled her when the visions that came so easily to her sisters eluded her almost entirely.  She quickly learned to love the path of protector, however, and her faith grew deeper rather than broke.  Her future with the House seemed certain and secure until the Solstice Orgy.  Every oracle touched upon the same vision: that Maki would have to undertake a journey to prevent some unknown catastrophe.  With a stalwart mien and the fondest of farewells from her sisters, she set upon a course new lands.   

Personality
Maki is loyal, accepting and supportive, and tries to present a dignified air of placid calm.  She's young, though, and her cheerful eagerness breaks through when excited by something new or carried away by the pleasure of religious rites.  Nor does she always completely understand others' repression, which is unnatural in her eyes.  Nevertheless, she strives to lead by quiet example or encouragement rather than intimidation, convincing others rather than merely forcing them, if it can be helped. 

In most ways, she's no different from many other paladins: steadfast and courageous, selfless and honorable.  But where another might attempt to embody Valor or Charity, Maki espouses sensual hedonism.  The Blue Lotus House teaches that sex is the conduit which connects the human soul to divine grace.  It grants pleasure, harmony and wisdom - and even glimpses of the future.  Respect is required of clients, as well as tithing, but refusing a lover for selfish reasons - pride, prejudice, or repression, for instance - is frowned upon, for a priestess must find the beauty in each person and has a duty to grant them pleasure.  And, in fact, in the face of inhibitions which imperil someone's soul, Maki has found the persuasion of bondage and domination (even in the face of dubious consent) very efficacious. 

Appearance
Maki is exotic, tall, slim, and unnaturally strong.  She prefers form fitting garb that shows her body to effect, but usually enjoys the elegance of modesty until she accepts a tithe - although she lacks any shame in nudity.  Her armor and clothes mark her out as a foreigner, even to the others on the expedition.  Intricate lotus blossom mandalas cover the backs of her hands and she has a small collection of piercings. 

Mr L

I'm interested in this game, though i was wondering if multiple archetypes are allowed, obviously following the rules that they don't mod/remove the same feature? And then any issues with alternative racial traits?

My character (who I'm still building atm) is a tiefling ranger who would have the infiltrator and skirmisher archetypes, a prehensile tail (oh the fun to be had there!), a bite attack (the combat style will be natural attacks), and have no magic at all.
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Saric

Quote from: Mr L on February 03, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
I'm interested in this game, though i was wondering if multiple archetypes are allowed, obviously following the rules that they don't mod/remove the same feature? And then any issues with alternative racial traits?

My character (who I'm still building atm) is a tiefling ranger who would have the infiltrator and skirmisher archetypes, a prehensile tail (oh the fun to be had there!), a bite attack (the combat style will be natural attacks), and have no magic at all.

Hey M L! I don't know about the archtypes, though I don't see why not, but the racial traits should be fine. I mean I picked an alternative sub-race and there haven't been any problems! ;D

Mr L

Quote from: Saric on February 03, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
Hey M L! I don't know about the archtypes, though I don't see why not, but the racial traits should be fine. I mean I picked an alternative sub-race and there haven't been any problems! ;D

My tiefling is too, she is oni-born, which gives different ability mods, skill bonuses, and spell-like ability. The skills bonus and sla, however, are being replaced anyway, so it's just the racial mods that make any difference.

And with the wording being vague enough, if the prehensile tail is fine, what would be the weight limit for what it can hold? It just says small objects, and i was hoping for at least 3 pounds.

Saric

Quote from: Mr L on February 03, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
My tiefling is too, she is oni-born, which gives different ability mods, skill bonuses, and spell-like ability. The skills bonus and sla, however, are being replaced anyway, so it's just the racial mods that make any difference.

And with the wording being vague enough, if the prehensile tail is fine, what would be the weight limit for what it can hold? It just says small objects, and i was hoping for at least 3 pounds.

I think the standard for 'small objects' is 5 pounds, like with mage hand. Though I've also seen it played off your Str score with the size restriction just being because of it's lack of grip. That's a GM call though. :P

Mr L

Quote from: Saric on February 03, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
I think the standard for 'small objects' is 5 pounds, like with mage hand. Though I've also seen it played off your Str score with the size restriction just being because of it's lack of grip. That's a GM call though. :P

That's why i asked, since it is just vague.

As a note, while i am interested, I'm at the "maybe I'll actually throw my hat in" stage. Lately my partner and i have been running pathfinder and 5e games for each other, one gms, the other runs 4/5 characters. Just wanna play in a game with only one character for a change lol.

Mr L

Okay, so after finding out what Ruins of Azlant is part of (trying to avoid spoilers for other paths <.<; ), I'm going to withdraw my interest, for fear of spoilers myself. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but we're looking to go through the paths in order.

Saric

Quote from: Mr L on February 03, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
Okay, so after finding out what Ruins of Azlant is part of (trying to avoid spoilers for other paths <.<; ), I'm going to withdraw my interest, for fear of spoilers myself. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but we're looking to go through the paths in order.

Sorry to see you go Mr L! I always like writing with you after all. Hopefully next time!

Hexed

Well now that is quite the collection of rock hard shafts. O.o

I suppose though it depends on the golem, really don't see swarm golems being for that. :p

And yeah. No way in hell or the abyss are swarms of anything except maybe pixies gonna try for that kinda stuff. And the pixies are probably only getting in your clothes to steal shinies!

@eBadger Nice! Had me scratching my head and digging things up for the psychic parts. Did you change her race half way through? Your sheet says Goliath while the post says half giant? She might fit in with the guards. Maybe. They'd be leery of the tall (How tall?) firebrand of a lass.

@Mr L O.o I wasn't aware that the Ruins tied into any of the paths. The stuff I've read certainly hasn't mentioned that. Or I just haven't recognized names.  Sorry to see you go, but good luck on your adventures with your friend!

Since Mr L did have some good questions!

Archetypes are stackable so long as the don't effect each others changes. With caveats. If they look compatible (One archetype changes the familiar to a specific one, a second limits selected familiars to certain traits but the specific familiar of the first matches the needed traits of the second) I'll probably give the go ahead. Within reason of course. No using two archetypes that both wipe out the same feature for their own.

Alternative racial traits are fine, they're there for more options after all!

If you've got a prehensile tail five pounds of lift sounds about right. :)

Chulanowa

on hte one hand, I think Ranger sounds fun... on the other hand, I think this group needs some skills. Hmmm! So it's like Bard, Ranger, Lore Warden Fighter, Skald, or Rogue.

Hexed

Pish posh. Go for FUN!

Or you can do both and use a hunter or slayer. :D

eBadger

Thank you!  Hopefully not too much psychic stuff.  The race comes with two points so wanted something to make use of it.  In short, she can mini-teleport 5' 2/day as an immediate action.  Handy for taking a swing and jumping back. 

And yes, initially made her for a game with a custom race.  Read Goliath as half giant...

She's a smith, so brings more to an expedition than just whacking things, but obviously a berserker first.  She's about 8', a big girl but not so much to make it an issue. Just more used than most to having men stare at her tits....

Hexed

At 8' I bet tit staring is something she gets a lot of. Kinda hard to stare up at her face past them if they don't back up about six feet. :)

A teleporting magic casting rage smith. O.O  That's gonna be interesting. Good news! There is a smithy! Bad news ya gotta share it.

PixelatedPixie

The water is in Kaesla Zin's blood.  She was born in a fishing village, and raised on a fishing boat.  She likes to claim that she learned to swim before she ever learned to walk.  Her grandfather always liked to joke that they were descended from mermaids that got sick of being wet. 

The years were not kind to the village.  The fish dwindled, and predators both natural and unnatural became more common.  The fishing fleet had to venture ever farther from the home port, putting it at risk of disaster, piracy, and simple navigation errors.  The village shrank as entire families vanished with each boat.  By the time Kaesla was an adult, there was little left to keep her.  Her immediate family had long since passed, and what was left of her extended family were scattered among the boats of the fleet. 

The world though, it offered opportunity.  Especially for one such as her.  Kaesla had long known she was different.  Ever since she fell in the sea and should have drowned at nine.  She could breath as easily underwater as she could above, and swim as well as any.  So she caught a ship to Almas, hoping to make it big in the big city.

Kaesla was hired by the Bountiful Venture Company to hunt and provide food.  It was a sad job, and not at all in line with her dreams.  But at least she would get to see the world.

I am still working on the sheet!  But it has the basics.  Basic idea is she is a NG Undine Jungle Rager Barbarian, but with the Mostly Human (mostly because I couldn't find any undine images I liked) and Amphibious racial qualities.  The Jungle Rager doesn't kick in until level 2 (which she will take the favoured terrain of water).  In terms of gear she wants, I am not sure yet.  In terms of adult content, I am fine with most anything and prefer a fair bit of non-con.
Character
Neutral Good Undine (Jungle Rager) Barbarian 1

STR 14
DEX 18
CON 14
INT 12
WIS 10
CHA 10

HP 13/13
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +0

Racial Traits
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
+2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Str
Humanoid (Human)
Outsider (Native)
Aquatic Subtype
Medium Size
30’ Land Move, 30’ Swim Move
Can move in water without making swim check
Swim always a class skill
Base Languages: Common
Energy Resistance: Cold 5
Hydrated Vitality: Fast healing 2 for 1 round when submerged.  Max 2/day
Amphibious: Gain aquatic subtype, amphibious quality
Darkvision 60’
Mostly Human: Appears (mostly) human

Traits
Seasoned Hunter (animal): +1 attack vs animals
Armour Expert: -1 armour check penalty

Class Traits
BAB +1
Fort +2
Fast Movement: +10’ land speed
Rage: Can rage 4+con per day.
Proficient all simple and martial weapons
Proficient light and medium armour.  Shields but not tower

Skill Ranks
Acrobatics 1, Knowledge (Nature) 1, Perception 1, Survival 1, Swim 1

Equipment
1 GP
4 SP
Chain Shirt (+4AC, Max 4 Dex, -2* AC Penalty, 25lbs)
Longspear (1d8, x3, P, Brace, Reach, 9lbs)
Greatsword (2d6, 19-20/x2, S, 8lbs)
Dagger (1d4, 19-20/x2, P or S, 10ft., 1lb)

Backpack (2lbs)
Bedroll (5lbs)
5x Fishhook
Flint and Steel
Belt Pouch (0.5lbs)
10x Trail Rations (10 x 1lbs)
Silk Rope 50ft. (5 lbs)
Waterskin (4 lbs)
Explorer’s Outfit
Traveler’s Outfit

Angie

Hexed

Lets see.

Sheofthelongname :D  has a barbarian
eBadger has a bloodrager
Saric has an Oracle
Thorne has a witch
Angie's got a sorceress
Chulanowa's still deciding.
Waldman's dunno?

I think that's all the one's with characters. A rather interesting selection too.

That jungle rager archetypes interesting. Took a bit of srd digging to figure all that stuff out. She almost looks like the start of a navy seal type fighter. :)

And that is going to be a lot of magic floating around no matter how things go. Which will be amusing.

I will say I'm surprised no one's bringing up third party stuff or using the sphere stuff. What I've seen third party gets brought up a lot in these seeking threads.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 04, 2018, 09:05:36 PM
Sheofthelongname :D  has a barbarian
eBadger has a bloodrager
Saric has an Oracle
Thorne has a witch
Angie's got a sorceress
Chulanowa's still deciding.
Waldman's dunno?
*snip*
And that is going to be a lot of magic floating around no matter how things go. Which will be amusing.

I will say I'm surprised no one's bringing up third party stuff or using the sphere stuff. What I've seen third party gets brought up a lot in these seeking threads.

And rather heavy on the arcane magic and light on the divine, but not on healing, as well! Gonna be interesting for sure! :P

I mean most GM's ban all third party stuff, so I've never even looked through most of it. I like the psionic stuff but I've been wanting to run a Calistain for a while now and you can't really get psionic loot in a module. If you just add it you can break it if it's balanced for the normal loot and to trade things out takes a ton of extra work and balancing against both the module and the party, since only one person can use it. :P

Thorne

The only third party stuff I'd usually bother with is by Kobold Press, and as Saric rightly says, most GMs disallow the lot, so I never remember to turn it on. ^^;

Dreamscarred Press has some interesting stuff too, but I haven't had a chance to read up on most of it.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Hexed

Dreamscarred press does have some nice stuff, rather fond of the Aegis myself. :)

That is a good point about most of the GM's banning it. My normal group is rather fond of Drop Dead Studio's Sphere of power/might stuff so I guess I'm just used to browsing the 3p stuff.

Might have a point about working the loot in too. We always use the psionics is just another form of magic portion so the stuff's fairly easy to find.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 04, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
Dreamscarred press does have some nice stuff, rather fond of the Aegis myself. :)

That is a good point about most of the GM's banning it. My normal group is rather fond of Drop Dead Studio's Sphere of power/might stuff so I guess I'm just used to browsing the 3p stuff.

Might have a point about working the loot in too. We always use the psionics is just another form of magic portion so the stuff's fairly easy to find.

I mean 'psionics is magic' works fine for the bonus to stat items and the like, but including the bracers that make your psi-blade do adamantine damage, or cold iron, or including power stones for the psion to learn from instead of scrolls for the wizard can get ridiculous quickly. :P

Chulanowa

it is super hard to find images of male halflings that i like  :-\ You'd think halflign thief-type dudes would be a dime a dozen!

I am, by hte way, going for a rogue or bard; I know we got a lot of charisma and magic already but dem skills!

Saric

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 04, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
it is super hard to find images of male halflings that i like  :-\ You'd think halflign thief-type dudes would be a dime a dozen!

I am, by hte way, going for a rogue or bard; I know we got a lot of charisma and magic already but dem skills!

I mean I don't normally play a HealSlut so the more secondary healers we've got the better in my book! :P

eBadger

Quote from: Hexed on February 04, 2018, 09:05:36 PMI will say I'm surprised no one's bringing up third party stuff or using the sphere stuff. What I've seen third party gets brought up a lot in these seeking threads.

Half giant is dreamscarred, actually, but didn't seem so overpowered that I was unduly concerned about it and the giants-norse-berserker image was too much to resist. 

I was initially thinking of bringing in my Lust Paladin, but she seemed too similar to Saric's concept. 

Chula - with a bloodrager and barbarian, a skald would be lovely.  And yes, most of the reason I wind up playing so many female characters is the lack of decent artwork.  I need something with emotion and not just an image, and "blandly stoic" seems to be the male fantasy default. 

Chulanowa

Skald's raging song actually doesn't stack with Bloodrage or vanilla barbarian rage. All three give Morale bonuses to Strength and Constitution; since they're the same type of bonus, applied to the same stats, only the highest would apply. However Unchained barbarian's rage is actually an untyped bonus, to attack and damage; it would stack with Raging Song and a Bard's Inspire Courage  ;D

And yeah, i have the same problem with male vs. female images. I mean there's loads of worthless limp-faced hundred-yard-stare female images out there sure, but there's just as many that convey actual personality and expression... but nearly every male image is "hypermasculine brooding hardass" or something.

Hexed

eBadger

No stacking; but I use my bonuses and no fatigue after.  So even better, in a way.  Free rage ftw!

Saric

Quote from: eBadger on February 05, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
*snip*
I was initially thinking of bringing in my Lust Paladin, but she seemed too similar to Saric's concept. 

Chula - with a bloodrager and barbarian, a skald would be lovely.  And yes, most of the reason I wind up playing so many female characters is the lack of decent artwork.  I need something with emotion and not just an image, and "blandly stoic" seems to be the male fantasy default.

I wouldn't have minded in the least! It would have given Serra someone to compare sexual techniques with and try to convert! >:)

I mean I find a lot of 'emotional' barbarian men, the emotion is just always rage... :P

Thorne

... I am not going to have a shortage of targets for the Ward hex, I can tell. o.O

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Hexed

Quote from: Saric on February 05, 2018, 12:10:35 PM
I wouldn't have minded in the least! It would have given Serra someone to compare sexual techniques with and try to convert! >:)

I mean I find a lot of 'emotional' barbarian men, the emotion is just always rage... :P

Better then Sith rp. Evidently passion means nothing but pure, raw rage and hatred. Never mind that it's actually ANY emotion to the extreme that can fuel a sith.

@Thorne Two barbarians and some squishy casters. Extra AC is never going to be unwanted. :p

Angie

Quote from: Hexed on February 05, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
Better then Sith rp. Evidently passion means nothing but pure, raw rage and hatred. Never mind that it's actually ANY emotion to the extreme that can fuel a sith.

@Thorne Two barbarians and some squishy casters. Extra AC is never going to be unwanted. :p

Well, soon as we hit 3rd I have Mage Armor. And I might be tempted to spec into Arcane Armor Training...

PixelatedPixie

Quote from: Hexed on February 04, 2018, 09:05:36 PM
That jungle rager archetypes interesting. Took a bit of srd digging to figure all that stuff out. She almost looks like the start of a navy seal type fighter. :)

I was just looking through stuff on d20pfsrd, hopefully I didn't pull from too many sources.  The Jungle Rager just seemed more interesting for water than some of the others I looked at (Sharptooth), especially when I made her Undine. 

I missed that eBadger was going Bloodrager so can switch to something else if more variety is desired.  An Oceanrider Cavalier (Order of the Waves) could be largely similar in general concept. 

eBadger

I added Maki the Blue, Paladin of Lust, to my character posting as an alternative.  Won't stat her up for now, but would be easily done if she's picked - just need to adjust for level, stats and gear. 

I'm also fine with a pair of ragers, though.  I've never really felt a perfectly balanced group is either necessary nor the most fun. 

Hexed

Aye. Post what you'd like to play. No need to worry about similars, could have a party of four barbarians. Wouldn't work for the AP but would be fun. :p

And no, you didn't snatch too many sources. It was the subtypes and such I had to dig up. The srd didn't link to the right spots for them. :)

Angie

Yeah, screw party balance! I'm selfishly playing what I want, so should you.

Thorne

Pretty much. If we don't have a thing, we summon or hire something that can do the thing we need. We're inventive and stuff, right?

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Chulanowa

It's a lot more difficult when you want to play ALL THE THINGS  ;D

What i know so far...
• Halfling
• Male
• Skill-user
• Pathfinder Recruit trait
Possible Image 1
Possible image 2

Saric

eBadger

Quote from: Saric on February 06, 2018, 10:47:38 PM
Just 3008 gp for the Universal Lockpick

Crowbar, 2 gp. 

One of the most intriguing groups I ever ran with was a handful of rogues and a single illusionist wizard.  Distraction and flurry of backstabbings worked amazingly well, actually...until it didn't, and nobody had any hit points to begin with.  Still, the ingeniuty it brought out was pretty awesome. 

Saric

Quote from: eBadger on February 07, 2018, 01:17:21 AM
Crowbar, 2 gp. 

One of the most intriguing groups I ever ran with was a handful of rogues and a single illusionist wizard.  Distraction and flurry of backstabbings worked amazingly well, actually...until it didn't, and nobody had any hit points to begin with.  Still, the ingeniuty it brought out was pretty awesome.

The Crowbar opens wooden doors and the like, the Universal Lockpick, known to the uninitiated as an Adamantine Morningstar, opens everything! ;D

keyotess

Is there still time to throw in a bid?  I have a Scared Shield Paladin that is ready to go with just some history twiking. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Angie

I dunno how many sheets have been submitted so, go for it.

Hexed

This weekend is when I'll sort things out.

From the looks of it I should have 7 or so. 5 is the most I'll run in a group. But won't hurt to do two groups if enough sheets come in. :)

@Saric Nah, Universal Lockpick is called throwing the dwarf through the door! :P

keyotess

Okay, will get to work on modify Muineth for Azlant. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

keyotess

Name: Muineth
Sex: Female
Age: Never ask a lady her age! Okay, I am not much of a Lady, somewhere above 120, but who bothers to keep count after 100.
Race: Aasimar (elf)
Class: Ranger (Fortune Finder)
Alignment: I rescue cats, minks, foxes and various other small animals from trees.  What, they are cute!  Chaotic Good
Creed: "Protecting Travellers in their Journeys of self discovery"

Level: 1
EXP: 0 / 2000

Basic Appearance:
Muineth is an elf, maybe.  She is rather muscular for an elf, even a male elf, maybe a half-elf, but she doesn't have any other characteristics of a human.  She stands at 6'4" and her body is toned and perfectly proportioned. Her breasts large and firm pushing out her chain shirt.  Long toned legs extend out from her leather skirt to sturdy leather boots. Bracers and gauntlets protect her hands and toned arms. Her face is perfectly symmetrical with her eyes almond shaped and bright Emerald Green to match her long, leaf green, silky hair that hangs down her back in a loose ponytail, besides her hair and eyebrows, she has zero body hair.  When you look at her, she almost doesn't look real because her body and face is so symmetrical and proportioned, but she moves, breathes and looks at you with kind eyes.

Personality:
Muineth is a kind soul, ready to help anyone in need, but she has experienced much lost, and her past is a mystery, even to herself.  She has no known family and she was raised and nurtured by a small elven community inside of Kyonin.  She felt a calling to spend time with the Desna priestesses to find out about Desna.  As a follower of Desna, she seeks to help others in their travels and to to live in peace with others.  When conflict occurs, she will attempt to end things peacefully, but sometimes you have to stand your ground and fight for what is right. She is measured in her actions.  She believes that each person must be free to find their own path.  She is on her own journey, to discover who her family is.

Basic Background
Muineth grew up in a small elven community in Kyonin as an orphan.  No one knows who her family is, she was discovered wandering on her own as a child and taken in.  Because of the elven love of children, she was never without shelter, food or love, although each night she would eat and sleep with a different elven family, this way no elven family had to much added burden to them.  As she aged, she grew to be very athletic and tall and spent much time learning about Desna, feeling an affinity to the Goddess of Travel and Journeys.  She naturally gravitated towards physical activities and excelled and at martial training.  One morning she woke up from a dream of crossing a sea to a new land.  After speaking with Priestess Amibethel, she realized that she had received a dream from Desna and after some thought, chose to follow it.  She travelled out from Kyonin, following a path marked by butterflies and sparrows until she found a notice about travelling and exploring the continent Azanti. 

Stats & Saves

Statistics:

TotalModBase
Str:17+315HP:12 (1d10+2)
Dex:14+214Init:   +2
Con:14+214Speed:   30 ft.
Int:12+112
Wis:14+214Level:   1 (1x Ranger: Fortune Finder)
Cha:13+111Exp:   0 / 2000 (Medium Track)
Total   Armor   Shield   Dex   Dodge   Misc   
AC:      18+4+2+2+10
Touch:   12+2+10
Flat-Foot:   16+4+2+10
TotalClassAbilityMisc
Fort:   +4+2+2
Ref:      +4+2+2
Will:   +2+0+2
TotalBABAbilityMisc
Melee:   +4+1+3+0
Ranged:   +3+1+2+0
CMB:   +4+1+3+0
CMD:   +16+1+5+0+10

Notes: None

Base   Fly   Swim   Climb   Run
Speed:       30ft0ft15ft7ft120ft
Speed: Armored       30ft0ft15ft7ft120ft
SR: 0%
DR: 0

Armor / Protection:
Armor / Shield   AC Bonus   Max Dex   Penalty   Spell Fail   Type   Special Properties   
Chain Shirt   44-220%Medium   Don: 1 min, Don Hastily: 5 Rnds, Take Off: 1 min.
Shield, Light Steel2-15%Medium   

Attack Options:

Weapon/Attack   Attack Modifiers   Damage   Critical   Range   Type   Notes
Unarmed Combat   +4   1d3+3   x2   B   Non-Lethal
Longsword   +4   1d8+3   19-20 x2   S   
Shield Bash   +4   1d3   x2   B   
Shortbow   +3   1d6   x3   60 ft.P   20 Arrows

Abilities, Feats, Skills

Racial Abilities:

Scion of Humanity (Elf): Some aasimars’ heavenly ancestry is extremely distant. An aasimar with this racial trait counts as an outsider (native) and a humanoid (elf) for any effect related to race, including feat prerequisites and spells that affect humanoids. She can pass for elf without using the Disguise skill. This racial trait replaces the Celestial language and alters the native subtype.
+2 Str, +2 Cha: Angelkin are strong, confident, and beautiful.
Medium: Medium creatures have no bonusses or penalties due to their size.
Aasimar (Angelkin): Outsider with the Native subtypes and Humanoid with Elf subtype.
Normal Speed: Has a base speed of 30 feet.
Skilled: Heal and Knowlegde: Planes are always Class Skills.
Spell-Like Ability (Sp):   Your kiss invigorates others. Once per day, you can kiss a creature to change its condition from exhausted to fatigued, or from fatigued to normal.
Darkvision: Has darkvision 60 ft. (can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.)
Languages: Common, Elvish.

Class Abilities:
Hinterlander
A fortune-finder adds 1/2 her level (minimum 1) on all Climb and Swim checks. Replaces Track.  current value: 1
Favored Enemy
At 1st level, a ranger selects a creature type from the ranger favored enemies table. He gains a +2 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks against creatures of his selected type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against them. A ranger may make Knowledge skill checks untrained when attempting to identify these creatures.

At 5th level and every five levels thereafter (10th, 15th, and 20th level), the ranger may select an additional favored enemy. In addition, at each such interval, the bonus against any one favored enemy (including the one just selected, if so desired) increases by +2.

If the ranger chooses humanoids or outsiders as a favored enemy, he must also choose an associated subtype, as indicated on the table below. (Note that there are other types of humanoid to choose from—those called out specifically on the table below are merely the most common.) If a specific creature falls into more than one category of favored enemy, the ranger’s bonuses do not stack; he simply uses whichever bonus is higher.

1st level Favored Enemy: Undead +2 attack roll/+2 Damage, +2 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
Wild Empathy
A ranger can improve the initial attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person (see Using Skills). The ranger rolls 1d20 and adds his ranger level and his Charisma bonus to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.

To use wild empathy, the ranger and the animal must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.

The ranger can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but he takes a –4 penalty on the check.

Feats:
Shield Focus,

Future Stuff:
2nd level combat style feat: Two Weapon Fighting
3rd level:  Improved Shield Bash  , 4th Level: Dex boost to 15, 5th Level: Shield Slam, 6th combat: Shield Mastery, 7th: Free, 8th: stat boost, 9th: Free

Traits:

Alluring: You receive a +2 trait bonus on Diplomacy checks with those who find you attractive. You can use daze once per day as a spell-like ability, with a caster Level equal to your character level.
Daze
Casting Time 1 standard action

EFFECT
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one humanoid creature of 4 HD or less
Duration 1 round
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes

DESCRIPTION
This spell clouds the mind of a humanoid creature with 4 or fewer Hit Dice so that it takes no actions. Humanoids of 5 or more HD are not affected. A dazed subject is not stunned, so attackers get no special advantage against it. After a creature has been dazed by this spell, it is immune to the effects of this spell for 1 minute.

Dazed Condition: The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC.
Athletic: You reduce your armor check penalty by a number equal to one-third your character level (Current level: 1) for purposes of Acrobatics, Climb, and Swim checks, and you gain a +1 trait bonus to one of these three skills, chosen when you take this trait (swim).

Skills:
Class skills: Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str)
A ranger is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).

Skill   Stats   Total   Ranks   Ability   Trained   Misc   ACP   
Acrobatics      Dex+0+2-2
Appraise      Int1+1
Bluff      Cha3+3
Climb      Str61+3+3+1-2
Craft: (INT)   Int1 +1
Diplomacy      Cha7+1+3+3
Disable Device   Dex-1+2No-3
Disguise      Cha3+3
Escape Artist   Dex-1+2-3
Fly      Dex-2+2-3
Handle Animal   Cha3+3No
Heal      Wis61+2+3
Intimidate      Cha3+3
Kn: Geography   Int51+1+3
Kn: Planes      Int1+1No
Kn: Nature   Int5+1+1+3
Kn: DungeoningInt1+1No
Linguistics      Int1+1No
Perception      Wis61+2+3
Perform    ChaNo
Prof      Wis0+0No
Ride      Dex-1+2-3
Sense Motive   Wis6+1+2+3
Sleight of Hand   Dex-1+2No-3
Spellcraft      Int1+1No
Stealth      Dex-1+2-3
Survival      Wis+6+1+2+3
Swim      Str+3+3+2-2
Use Magic Device   Cha+3No

Skill Points(6+Int bonus(1)+Favored Class(1)): 8
Background Skill: Perform: Dance: 2 ranks
Favored Class: Ranger: 1st level: +1 skill rank

Gear & Equipment

Equipped:

Magic Slot   Magic Item
Head:   
Headband:   
Eyes:   
Neck:   
Shoulders:   
Chest:   
Body:   
Armor:   
Belt:   
Wrists:   
Hands:   
Ring:   
Ring:   
Feet:   

Inventory:

Item  Quantity   Weight   Value   Description   
Backpack, (Common)   12 lbs2gpThis leather knapsack has one large pocket that closes with a buckled strap and holds about 2 cubic feet of material. Some may have one or more smaller pockets on the sides.
Bedroll15 lbs1spThis consists of two woolen sheets sewn together along the bottom and one side to create a bag for sleeping in. Some have cloth straps along the open side so the bedroll can be tied closed while you are sleeping. It can be rolled and tied into a tight coil for storage or transport.
Belt Pouch1½ lbs1gptypical leather or cloth belt pouch has a leather cord to cinch it shut and another to tie it to your belt. It is large enough to hold 100–200 coins or two apples.
Mess Kit11 lbs2spThis kit includes a plate, bowl, cup, fork, knife, and spoon, made of wood, horn, or tin. Each item has a handle or small hole, and can be tied together using the included leather cord.
Canteen11 lbs2gpThis hollow container is made of wood, a gourd, or metal, and carries liquid like a waterskin, but is more resistant to punctures and cuts.
Pot14 lbs8spThis 8-inch-diameter iron pot is sturdy and has feet, a lid, and a rounded handle. It can hold enough stew to feed one hungry human for one meal.
Rope, (Silk)15 lbs10gpThis 50-foot length of silk rope has 4 hit points and can be broken with a DC 24 Strength check.
Flint and Steel11gpLighting a torch with a flint and steel is a full-round action. Lighting any other fire with them takes at least that long.
Whetstone11 lbs2cpA whetstone allows you to sharpen a blade by sliding it against the stone at a precise angle. Honing a blade with a whetstone requires about 15 minutes of work and grants the weapon a +1 bonus on your damage roll the first time you hit with it. This only works on nonmagical blades.
Chain Shirt125 lbs100gpCovering the torso, this shirt is made up of thousands of interlocking metal rings.
ShortBow12 lbs30gpYou need two hands to use a bow, regardless of its size. You can use a shortbow while mounted. If you have a penalty for low Strength, apply it to damage rolls when you use a shortbow. If you have a bonus for high Strength, you can apply it to damage rolls when you use a composite shortbow (see below), but not a regular shortbow.
Arrows201gpAn arrow used as a melee weapon is treated as a light improvised weapon (–4 penalty on attack rolls) and deals damage as a dagger of its size (critical multiplier ×2). Arrows come in a leather quiver that holds 20 arrows.
Shield, Light Steel16 lbs9gpWooden or Steel: Wooden and steel shields offer the same basic protection, though they respond differently to some spells and effects.
Shield Bash Attacks: You can bash an opponent with a light shield. See “shield, light” on Table: Weapons for the damage dealt by a shield bash. Used this way, a light shield is a martial bludgeoning weapon. For the purpose of penalties on attack rolls, treat a light shield as a light weapon. If you use your shield as a weapon, you lose its Armor Class bonus until your next turn. An enhancement bonus on a shield does not improve the effectiveness of a shield bash made with it, but the shield can be made into a magic weapon in its own right.
Longsword14 lbs12gpA longsword (also spelled long sword, long-sword) is a type of sword characterized as having a cruciform hilt with a grip for two handed use and a straight double-edged blade of around 100–122 cm (39–48 in).
Dagger21lb2gpA dagger has a blade that is about 1 foot in length.You get a +2 bonus on Sleight of Hand skill checks made to conceal a dagger on your body
Outfit, Explorer’s18 lbs10gpThis set of clothes is for someone who never knows what to expect. It includes sturdy boots, leather breeches or a skirt, a belt, a shirt (perhaps with a vest or jacket), gloves, and a cloak. Rather than a leather skirt, a leather overtunic may be worn over a cloth skirt. The clothes have plenty of pockets (especially the
cloak). The outfit also includes any extra accessories you might need, such as a scarf or a wide-brimmed hat.
Outfit, Traveler's15 lbs8spThis set of clothes consists of boots, a wool skirt, a sturdy belt, a shirt (perhaps with a vest or jacket), and an ample cloak with a hood
Trail Rations33 lbs15spThis bland food is usually some kind of hard tack, jerky, and dried fruit, though the contents vary from region to region and the race of those creating it. As long as it stays dry, it can go for months without spoiling.
Wandermeal105 lbs1spThis tough, dried cake is a halfling invention made from flour, water, and spices. Wandermeal keeps for months without spoiling, travels well, and fills the belly. However, eating it for over a week without other nutrients requires the eater to make a daily Fortitude saving throw (DC 15 + 1 for each additional day) or be sickened. The effect ends 1 day after more nutritious food is eaten. The listed price is for a day’s worth of food.
Healer's Kit22lb100gpThis collection of bandages and herbs provides a +2 circumstance bonus on Heal checks. A healer’s kit is exhausted after 10 uses.
Total:70.5 lbs±295.72gp

Treasure:

Platinum:   
Gold:   10
Silver:   2
Copper:   8
Gems:   

Carrying Capacity:

Light Load:   0-86 lbs
Medium Load:   87-173 lbs
Heavy Load:   174-260 lbs   
Lift Above Head:   260 lbs
Lift off Ground:   520 lbs
Drag & Push:   1300 lbs

Current Load:   Medium

Magic

Spells Per Day:

Level   Total   Class   Ability   Misc   
0-
1st0
2nd0
3rd0
4th0
Beginning at 4th level, a ranger gains the ability to cast a small number of divine spells, which are drawn from the ranger spell list. A ranger must choose and prepare his spells in advance.

To prepare or cast a spell, a ranger must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a ranger’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the ranger’s Wisdom modifier.

Like other spellcasters, a ranger can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: Ranger. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Wisdom score (see Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells). When Table: Ranger indicates that the ranger gets 0 spells per day of a given spell level, he gains only the bonus spells he would be entitled to based on his Wisdom score for that spell level.

A ranger must spend 1 hour per day in quiet meditation to regain his daily allotment of spells. A ranger may prepare and cast any spell on the ranger spell list, provided that he can cast spells of that level, but he must choose which spells to prepare during his daily meditation.

Through 3rd level, a ranger has no caster level. At 4th level and higher, his caster level is equal to his ranger level – 3.

Spell List:

Level   Name   School   Duration   Range   Save   Component   Description   

things I am looking for

Sexyness: from some to Fair bit, somewhere in between.   Depends on who the NPCs are, Futa and Females are always welcome to jump her. ;)

Things I would like Muineth to find: awesome magic heavy shield, composite longbow or some other reliable ranged attack, breastplate, Starknife(chakram). 

Hexed

^^

Don't forget level 1!

And Paizo AP's are made using Medium exp track. And huh. Dug up the archetype. A literal shield for the party. :)

keyotess

Yeah, converting her to lvl 1. :)   

Max hit points for 1st level???

And how are we doing money?  Roll?

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
*snip*
High fantasy 25 point buy.
Level 1.

All Paizo permitted. Third party... Generally like this but if you've something in mind go ahead and ask. May not allow but asking never hurts!

*snip*

Two traits, 1 campaign, 1 any.

Max starting gold.

Gear is going to be odd. You have a starting colony so basics are no problem. Supply ships run every 6 weeks or so for selling of loot/buying of specific items, if the ship can find them. Most of your magic stuff will be found loot. And the enemy may not use what you all use. So yay? :D   That said a list of stuff you're aiming for. Specific weapon types (Need to know if you're plotting greatsword, meteor hammer, crossbows, or other stuff basically!) Plus a short little wish list of things you'd like.
*snip*

Angie

It is always max HP for 1st level. Ever since 3rd edition, baby.

keyotess

Awesome! I assumed that! ;)

And Thanks Saric!  I missed that!

Saric

np Key! Looking forward to maybe being in another game with you! ;D

Chulanowa

Name: Perth Amberfield
Race: Halfling
Class: Bard
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1483605

Background: Perth grew up in an orphanage in Absalom, surrounded by other kids who were, one and all, bigger than him. He learned early that the best way to get through the day was to make sure he had friends; big friends, smart friends, friends who would make sure anyone not friendly had a bad day. And the best way to make those friends, he found, was to make them feel important, to help them put and, of course, to entertain them. Perth is a collector of stories for that reason; It's easy enough to make up stories of dragon-slugs and flying castles for children, but as everyone gold older, well, you needed better material. One source that always stuck with him was the battered old copy of The Pathfinder Chronicles, vol. 1. The stories of Azlanti Ruins and guileful genies might have been old hat in Absalom, but they caught the young halfling's imagination. So maybe it's no great surprise that he would show up at the front of the Grand Lodge one day in burlap shoes and a battered old notebook under his arm!

Though officially he isn't a Pathfinder, he is sponsored by an older fellow, one Gareth Pernwold. He took Perth under his wing, so to speak, giving the young adventurerer pointers and directions on how to get his feet in the door. When Perth got wind of the trade company setting sail from Almas, he knew he'd found his chance; Gareth gifted him a battered old Wayfinder and his best wishes, and set Perth abroad to find his fame!

Personality: Perth likes to think of himself as a people-person. He's outgoing, easy-going, and is always the first in a group to offer a hand and a hello. This leads some to assume he must be naive, maybe even a little addled, but the truth is that Perth is very sharp, and just knows that friends are less likely to stab you in the face for a second helping of pudding )or, you know, whatever.) Friends can also do things for you that you can't do for yourself, and he's very much not above manipulating people - though at least he tries to find mutual benefit. Basically the epitome of a clever, smiling rogue. He has a strong interest in lore and legend, and good funny stories - he's been known to throw bottles at any story that ends up with "you just had to be there!" He keeps a notebook with him whenever he can, full of drawings, short stories, maps, and obviously, notes. He's a devout follower of Cayden Cailean, and is more htna happy to share libations with anyone - the prettier the better of course! (Granted after a few Caydenite communions, a sahuagin cna start looking pretty good...)

Description: Perth stands a tall (for a halfling) three-foot two. His dark hair is a bit on the shaggy side, pulled back into a short tail at the nape of his neck, leaving some spare strands to frame his smooth-shaved, expressive face. he has large grey eyes and a small nose that bends to one side just slightly. His clothing doesn't seem to fit well at first, before you realize its intentionally tailored to have plenty of handy pockets, straps, loops, and the like to hold whatever he might need. Under the clothing, his body is lean and fit, with well-formed muscles but just enough softness to keep him from being "ripped." Clothed or nude - and on this voyage you've probably seen him bathing at least once, dispelling certain unkind rumors about halfling men - the necklace of piranha teeth he wears never leaves his neck, nor does the charm bracelet on his left wrist.

Snake

Saric

Quote from: Snake on February 08, 2018, 12:36:36 PM
is this still accepting?

Applications are being chosen this weekend and Hexed has mentioned possibly running two groups, so I'd say throw your hat in the ring and see what happens at this point. :P

Snake

Huh well I can try that and see what happens then ;3

Hexed

Alright. Double check time. And closing for Apps.

We have.

Angie/ Tinalia Von Grazen. Sorceress.   (Alchemist)  limit of humanoids.
Thorne/ Naima Menefaer. Witch/healer  (Scholar)   Unsure
Saric/ Serra Heavensblood. Oracle  (Priestess/prostitute/blackmailer)   all in
eBadger/Magnhild Firehand. Bloodrager  (Guard)   /alt/  Maki the Blue. Paladin (Priestess/prostitute)    all in
PAC (Waylong)/ Kaesla Zin. Barbarian (hunter)   All in/non-con prefer
keyotess/ Muineth. Paladin (Priestess/guard)   little to fair bit.
Chulanowa/ Perth Amberfield. Bard (Scholar)   unsure

Seven players, eight characters offered up.

Most likely stick it in NC: Exotic-system small groups. And remember that the wolf packs are to eat folks not molest them. :p

That's a joke by the way. :)

1 sorceress, 2 paladins, 1 bard,  2 barbarians (1 magical), 2 healers (1 witch, 1 oracle)

With these numbers... probably two parties of four. eBadger's choice on which of their offerings goes in. Will have one party of 4 and one of 3 players + 1 gmpc mute slave to make up the numbers.  Will admit due to Saric, eBadger, And PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric's willingness for all in they'll probably be the team of 3. Split the group up by possible limits.

So question time. Do you all have preferences in regards to who you run with? Any particular character sound like it would play off well with yours?

Thorne

Hm. I apparently managed to miss a 'what I ain't comfortable with' - mostly, as long involved parties are breathing and intelligent (sapient), and there's no excessive blood involved, I'm good - and I will let you know if something rolls up that I am not good with.

I don't think there's anyone in that list that Naima isn't likely to get along with, although if you want, I can go back through and make sure. ;p

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Hexed

Levels of sexy stuff! The spoiler in the text.

Yeah. The dead aren't getting laid. Although golems despite not breathing evidently might come with equipment. I'm told wizards are lonely folks. O.O

^^

Last line in the header I'll put together is.

Am I okay losing to this foe:

Yay for getting along. It's mostly so I don't split up ones that have already started plotting. Plots are fun.

Chulanowa

I forgot that too!

Levels of Sexy Stuff
I'm gonna go ahead and say, preference for female (futa?) encounters with Peren. Can go all the way into non-con, but have an aversion to sexual violence (Being clonked on the head and dragged back to an Orcess' cave? That's fine. Said Orcess breaking his hand when he tries to grab a tit during the conjugation, not cool.) Would like to avoid guro, vore, blood, bathroom stuff, and nonsapient animals; Unicorns are aweosme though, 'cause i'm weird.  XD Dumb "fantasy beings" can work though; ooze girls, sexy plants? I dunno. Pass on undead. No problem with high levels of smut within those bounds

Hexed

Yeah, Peren's not gotta worry about the guys after him. Can't do mxm to save my life. :)

sexual violence wise. Some spanking is about all during the encounter. Maybe rough thrusts/she's bouncing on him REALLY hard. Peren grabs a handful while being ridden? She may press that hand in harder but sure isn't gonna break it. If she wants no touch she ties him up.  >:)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hexed on February 11, 2018, 08:55:19 PM
Yeah, Peren's not gotta worry about the guys after him. Can't do mxm to save my life. :)

sexual violence wise. Some spanking is about all during the encounter. Maybe rough thrusts/she's bouncing on him REALLY hard. Peren grabs a handful while being ridden? She may press that hand in harder but sure isn't gonna break it. If she wants no touch she ties him up.  >:)

Proverbial "death by Snu-Snu" is one thing, that halfling men just have to figure into their day. 

Saric

If eBadger is up to it maybe he could run a character in ether party? I'd kind of like at least four in each just so we have enough bodies. :P The gmpc mute slave sounds nice until you go and fuck them and realize they can't beg you to go harder, or softer, or anything. :P

Or maybe send a PM to Snake and Waldham and see if ether is still interested?

As for preferences... I'd prefer eBadger's Paladin if he ends up in both, so they can 'talk shop' and try to sexually convert each other! >:) I do like PAC's barbarian but I'm not sure how well she'll mesh is Serra (an by 'mesh' I of course mean 'be seduced by' >:)).

Honestly I've done games with Angie and keyotess before and enjoy writing with them, I've seen the others around and think I've been in games with a few of them but don't recall actually interacting with them directly... I've a bad memory though! :P

Edit: For keyotess and her goddess! (scroll down an there's a list of magic items associated with her.  ;))

Angie

I am cool with lots of sexual content. Just to throw that out there.

eBadger

Quote from: Saric on February 11, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
If eBadger is up to it maybe he could run a character in ether party? I'd kind of like at least four in each just so we have enough bodies. :P The gmpc mute slave sounds nice until you go and fuck them and realize they can't beg you to go harder, or softer, or anything. :P

I'd love to run both, tho definitely in different parties. 

And yes, would put Maki in any group with Saric!

keyotess

I am okay with being in either group.

Thanks Saric, more information!

Hmm...and after looking for the information that Saric sent me about Desna, I had a thought, dangerous I know. ;) 

What this campaign is calling for is a Ranger.  Hexed would you be alright if I changed Muineth's class to Ranger?  I could be finished by the end of the day.  I am happy staying as a Paladin too. :)

Hexed

You're quite welcome to change it. Gonna ditch the shield for raw range?

keyotess

Actually, I was thinking I would stick with Shield & Sword style of combat.  Ranger actually lets me do that easier.  Ranger also has the aspects of being good at exploring new territory.  Although it looks like it loses the healing abilities, which might are very important in Pathfinder.

Chulanowa

Quote from: keyotess on February 12, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
Actually, I was thinking I would stick with Shield & Sword style of combat.  Ranger actually lets me do that easier.  Ranger also has the aspects of being good at exploring new territory.  Although it looks like it loses the healing abilities, which might are very important in Pathfinder.

*sings* Heal, heal, heal the nasty gut wound, cure, cure for 1d8...

Angie

Couldn't you do sword and shield ranger as an alternate combat style? There is a weapon and shield combat style.

keyotess

Yes Angie, that is what I meant to say. :)  Ranger going sword & shield is actually easier than Paladin going sword & shield. :)  Rangers get those bonus combat style feats. :)

Edit:
Brainstorming on my part
: Thinking about teams, if we go by sex limits:

All In team:
Naima: Witch
Serra: Oracle
Maki: Paladin
Kaelsa: Barbarian

Other team:
Tinalia: Sorceress
Perth: Bard
Magnhild: Bloodrager
Muineth: Paladin?/Ranger?

Healing: Lots of healing on All In team.  Other team has Perth with healing
Tracking/Survival: All in team has Kaelsa.  Other team has Magnhild

Hmm...those are actually very good teams and I would lean towards staying as Paladin for the additional healing for Other team.
Both teams have 2 melee types and 2 spell types.

Could switch Maki and Magnhild around, but then wouldn't have Maki and Serra trying to out seduce each other.  Survival/tracking would be missing from Other team, but would balance healing in which case I would take Muineth to Ranger. 

Neither side has much ranged attacks.  Sorceress and Oracle are the best range attacks, so one on each team.

Okay, decision has been made, I looked closer at Ranger spells and I missed it on the first run through, but Rangers do get Cure Wound spells.  So I am changing to Ranger!! :)   Her background and personality isn't changing, that works for her being a ranger. :)

Chulanowa

*sings* Heal heal the wounds away, but only twice a daaaaaay!

;D

Healing is not a good role for bards. I took the spell just to have it, but it's mostly there for wand usage.

Saric

Quote from: keyotess on February 12, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
Yes Angie, that is what I meant to say. :)  Ranger going sword & shield is actually easier than Paladin going sword & shield. :)  Rangers get those bonus combat style feats. :)

Edit:
Brainstorming on my part
: Thinking about teams, if we go by sex limits:

All In team:
Naima: Witch
Serra: Oracle
Maki: Paladin
Kaelsa: Barbarian

Other team:
Tinalia: Sorceress
Perth: Bard
Magnhild: Bloodrager
Muineth: Paladin?/Ranger?

Healing: Lots of healing on All In team.  Other team has Perth with healing
Tracking/Survival: All in team has Kaelsa.  Other team has Magnhild

Hmm...those are actually very good teams and I would lean towards staying as Paladin for the additional healing for Other team.
Both teams have 2 melee types and 2 spell types.

Could switch Maki and Magnhild around, but then wouldn't have Maki and Serra trying to out seduce each other.  Survival/tracking would be missing from Other team, but would balance healing in which case I would take Muineth to Ranger. 

Neither side has much ranged attacks.  Sorceress and Oracle are the best range attacks, so one on each team.

Okay, decision has been made, I looked closer at Ranger spells and I missed it on the first run through, but Rangers do get Cure Wound spells.  So I am changing to Ranger!! :)   Her background and personality isn't changing, that works for her being a ranger. :)

I find that animal companions are powerful at low levels, but tend to fall off quickly as you get higher. As such I have some Ranger Archtypes you might like that trade in the animal companion for other abilities.

Divine Tracker, Fortune Finder, Freebooter, Guide, Spirit Ranger, and Wilderness Medic

The Divine Tracker isn't as good with wild animals but gets two minor Warpriest Blessing, which can be quite useful. The Fortune Finder and Freebooter are far more versatile in dealing with multiple creature types and unexpected enemies; also they both get bonus of some kind to Swim. The Guide is fast, gives his favored terrain bonus to his companions, and is good in Boss fights, but looses the more general bonus of favored enemies entirely. The Spirit Ranger gains a free augury daily in his favored terrain and limited spontaneous casting using bonus spell slots. Finally the Wilderness Medic is skilled at removing status conditions from their allies, similar to the Paladins Mercies, as well as providing party wide buffs to his companions, but looses all Evasion.

Personally I think Fortune Finder and Spirit Ranger are the best options, with Divine Tracker, Freebooter, and Wilderness Medic close behind. I'm not a huge fan of Guide but it's your character and I figure you can look it over and decide for yourself just fine. :P

keyotess

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 12, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Healing is not a good role for bards. I took the spell just to have it, but it's mostly there for wand usage.

This is why I was hesitating about changing to Ranger until I learned that they could take healing spells.  I do lose Lay on Hands, but at lower levels, that is just an emergency, don't die heal a lot of times.  And I am going to take Healing Skill to help with stabilizing anyone unconscious. :D

Thanks for the input Saric, I will look over your suggestions and see what I like best. :)

Thorne

Depends on the animal companion, in truth; start with a wolf - free trip is handy as hell at low levels - graduate to a cat at higher levels. Get one with pounce - that free rake setup is ungodly nasty (favorite summons of anybody with access to SM5 or higher is dire lions/tigers. Those things are /nasty/, but even regular lions/tigers are furry shredding machines).

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Thorne on February 12, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
Depends on the animal companion, in truth; start with a wolf - free trip is handy as hell at low levels - graduate to a cat at higher levels. Get one with pounce - that free rake setup is ungodly nasty (favorite summons of anybody with access to SM5 or higher is dire lions/tigers. Those things are /nasty/, but even regular lions/tigers are furry shredding machines).

Yes but that's the problem with Ranger Animal Companions, they're three levels behind on the hit dice and you get the low level one when it's time to upgrade. :P

The wolf works well up to level 6 or 7, mostly because it upgrades at level 4 when it would otherwise start to lag behind. And the cats can work up to level 9 or 10. But that's with druid bonuses, as a ranger they've got so few hit points that they die if anything nasty sneezes on them! I mean at fourth level you get a wolf with between 13 and 20 hp! At fourth level that's between three and four hits on your pet with an AC of 14! It's basically a dead wolf per dungeon.

And Rangers don't get the cats with pounce at all! They have an incredibly limited list compared to a druid. It's just not worth it to ever take a ranger animal companion.

Druids have it better but even for them the Animal Companions top out at 12th level and then start loosing ground. By 15 they're basically a joke that the Druid themselves can top with a single Summon Nature's Ally. Personally I think animals should get more then one upgrade, especially if the upgrade they've got doesn't bring them up to parity with a wild adult of the species. Like maybe have a wolf level up at 4th, and then change into a Dire Wolf at somewhere between 7th and 9th level? Something to make it worth keeping the animal you started with and got attached too instead of forcing you to choose between a major class feature being at all relevant or actually roll playing your character. :P

keyotess

If this was a RL game, I might be tempted to try for an animal companion, but in a forum situation, I think it would be extra cumbersome.  So I will be avoiding the animal companion.  :)

I am debating between Wilderness Mystic (like the healing aspects) and the Fortune Finder (versatility). :)

Chulanowa

meh, it's only a thing at level 4, and you can always use the feature to give your allies a boost to their damage if you want.

Thorne

Oh, well. In that case, the whole discussion is moot. ^^;

I can't help much; I haven't had a chance to actually /play/ a ranger .. >.>

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: keyotess on February 12, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
If this was a RL game, I might be tempted to try for an animal companion, but in a forum situation, I think it would be extra cumbersome.  So I will be avoiding the animal companion.  :)

I am debating between Wilderness Mystic (like the healing aspects) and the Fortune Finder (versatility). :)

If you want actually healing I'd say go for the Spirit Ranger, the Wilderness Medic doesn't actually do any better at hit point restoration while the spontaneous spells from Spirit Ranger let you prepare another Cure spell without sacrificing your casting versatility.

They're all pretty good through and it's your character so it's up to you. I'd just point out that both you and the bard can use wands of cure light for out of combat healing and better wands or even a staff of healing can be acquired at higher levels, where as party versatility is something you can only really get now and you've got limited members.

keyotess

Hexed

Why oh why do we have to work! Q.Q

I may just steal keyotess's group distribution. It looks like it would work out very nicely. :)

Don't really know much about Ranger so can't add anything really. But there is a feat to give remove ranger animal companion level penalty. WHY they need a feat for it is beyond me. But that's how it rolls. :(

Saric

Hey Thorn? If we're going to be in a party together do you want to pick another campaign trait? I've got Azlanti Scholar so I can get Use Magic Device, but you just get Knowledge (Local). And the language of course. Would you rather get Resourceful for faster potion making if you're going that route? Or something else?

Thorne

I... don't really take traits solely for the stuff I get for them. I chose Scholar because it suited her, and because it was easiest to reconcile with her background as I know it and her personality as I know it, and Resourceful, while useful to a possible crafter, didn't fit.

*shrug*

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Thorne on February 12, 2018, 09:44:14 PM
I... don't really take traits solely for the stuff I get for them. I chose Scholar because it suited her, and because it was easiest to reconcile with her background as I know it and her personality as I know it, and Resourceful, while useful to a possible crafter, didn't fit.

*shrug*

Fair enough, some people like to optimize and I needed the trait for the skill proficiency so I figured I'd mention it.

Why didn't the others fit her background through? I read through what you had and almost all of them seemed to fit. Resourceful for having to make potions and other items for herself. Pathfinder for always traveling and possibly accompanying one of their members for awhile, leaving a good impression and making your name come up when they needed someone for the expedition. Athlete or Expert Explorer for always traveling, often on your own... Actually the only ones I couldn't see working for you are the Recruit, Following in Footsteps, and Employee. :P

Naima is hugely flexible, trait wise, from being so self-reliant.

Anyway I hope we can find a Wayfinder in game, the fact that it's a potential starting item makes me think that Ioun stones must be a loot item, and some of those have awesome abilities when slotted. I've seen the system but haven't had a chance to use it in a Pathfinder game yet so I'm a bit excited. ;D

Hexed

Little history tidbit.

The kingdom whose ruins you're exploring. They MADE the ioun stones.

eBadger

Fighting a cold and going to bed early, but I'll get Maki sorted out tomorrow. 

Hexed

That stuffs been nasty this year. Stay safe! Hope you get feeling better.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 12, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
Little history tidbit.

The kingdom whose ruins you're exploring. They MADE the ioun stones.

Oh I know! But that doesn't automatically mean the module designers included them! :P The Wayfinder, on the other hand, rather does! ;D

I've learned not to expect an overabundance of world-plot convergence from module writers until I've seen signs of it with my own eyes. :P

Quote from: eBadger on February 12, 2018, 10:12:21 PM
Fighting a cold and going to bed early, but I'll get Maki sorted out tomorrow.

Rest up, I got the flu over New Years so I know how bad that can drain you. :-\

Angie

When it comes to traits, I took Resourceful cause that was all that fit. If it was up to me I'd have taken Affable and Chivalrous.

Chulanowa

I was sorely tempted by the Well-Provisioned Adventurer trait. So much yummy gear for the cost of a trait! But, gotta get that Survival.

keyotess

Okay, I am pretty sure I have Muineth converted and ready to go. :)

eBadger

keyotess

Saric

Quote from: eBadger on February 14, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
Character sheets all tidied up.

Maki's looking good! But did you want to put any ranks in Perform (Sexual Entertainment) or Profession (Prostitute)? We're using the Background Skills optional rules so you get an extra 2 skill ranks a level for, basically 'non-adventure' skills. I'd suggest ether or both of those and/or Knowledge (nobility) depending on if that quote you include applies to her. >:)

Incidentally I didn't check anyone else, did everybody else include their free skill points? They got added a few posts in so it could have been easily missed. :P

keyotess

Chulanowa

Mmmmyup, that's where the Performance and History comes from!

Hexed

Oh yeah. :(  I did forget to add that to the main post. My bad.

Working on getting the games threads up. But today's not been a good day sadly. Sick enough I left work early to med up and crash.

Gonna put the cautious team (Not up for everything) in NC: exotic

while the other team I'm thinking extreme. Unless NC: exotic's good for both teams?

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 14, 2018, 07:58:56 PM
Oh yeah. :(  I did forget to add that to the main post. My bad.

Working on getting the games threads up. But today's not been a good day sadly. Sick enough I left work early to med up and crash.

Gonna put the cautious team (Not up for everything) in NC: exotic

while the other team I'm thinking extreme. Unless NC: exotic's good for both teams?

I'm sorry to hear that. Rest up and hope you feel better!

Those sound good, though I'm confused why sex with a tentacle monster is 'exotic' but sex with a dog is 'extreme'... :P

PixelatedPixie

I am fine with extreme or non-con exotic, it depends what you would like to include.

Sorry I haven't finished my sheet, I was in the hospital for a chunk of the weekend which has put me behind in life in general.

keyotess

Yeah, get well Hexed, the flu season has been bad this year.

Glad you are out of the hospital perpetuallyannoyedcleric!

And NC:exotic is fine with me. :)

Hexed

eugh hospitals suck. So no need to apologize for that! Quite understandable.

@Saric Honestly not sure. Maybe 'cause tentacle monsters don't actually exist while dogs do and the prevalent morality of the time is having a say in it?

Hmmm. Now that makes me wonder what the morality of a fantasy medieval society actually would be.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 14, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

@Saric Honestly not sure. Maybe 'cause tentacle monsters don't actually exist while dogs do and the prevalent morality of the time is having a say in it?

Hmmm. Now that makes me wonder what the morality of a fantasy medieval society actually would be.

'If you can breed with it we can put the kid to work at the farm, so have at it! If you can't but it can understand you, you can seduce it for pleasure, but it's looked down on once you're married. Everything else is a kink.'

I figure that's about right, considering the hyper sexualization of the world you mentioned in the opening post. :P

(Note that anything with a 3 or high in int can potentially understand you and become your mistress. :P)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hexed on February 14, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

Well, our characters will be coming from the nation of Andoran, which is a very freedom-minded society based on the principles of personal liberty (so long as you don't infringe on others.) Gods like Cayden cailean and Shelyn are popular in the country, as are various Empyreal Lords; outside the cities, the society quickly grades from farming communities to massive swaths of wilderness managed by druids dancing naked with fairies in the woods.

All this in a setting where one of the major deities is a goddess of lust, three other goddesses are apparently in a love triangle (Desna, Sarenrae, Shelyn), cross-species breeding is common enough to have generated self-sustaining hybrid communities, and the ability to become any variation of gender you can imagine only costs a mere 2,250 gp (1,125 gp for a spellcaster with craft Wondrous Item and access to Polymorph!)

Golarion is a pretty sexually progressive fantasy world, basically. I mean people will give you weird looks if you're shagging a goblin, but that'll be because goblins are little psychos more than surprise at crossing the species barrier.

Angie

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 14, 2018, 11:17:24 PM
All this in a setting where one of the major deities is a goddess of lust, three other goddesses are apparently in a love triangle (Desna, Sarenrae, Shelyn), cross-species breeding is common enough to have generated self-sustaining hybrid communities, and the ability to become any variation of gender you can imagine only costs a mere 2,250 gp (1,125 gp for a spellcaster with craft Wondrous Item and access to Polymorph!)

It's at this point I have to tell you that you do NOT need access to Polymorph, assuming the item is not activated by spell trigger/completion. You just need a kick ass Spellcraft to get past it.

Callie Del Noire

keyotess

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 14, 2018, 11:17:24 PM
Well, our characters will be coming from the nation of Andoran, which is a very freedom-minded society based on the principles of personal liberty (so long as you don't infringe on others.) Gods like Cayden cailean and Shelyn are popular in the country, as are various Empyreal Lords; outside the cities, the society quickly grades from farming communities to massive swaths of wilderness managed by druids dancing naked with fairies in the woods.

Golarion is a pretty sexually progressive fantasy world, basically. I mean people will give you weird looks if you're shagging a goblin, but that'll be because goblins are little psychos more than surprise at crossing the species barrier.

Oh really??  Is all that canon or our world?   ::)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: keyotess on February 14, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
Oh really??  Is all that canon or our world?   ::)

Pretty much. There is at least one TG iconic (the shaman), the iconic Rogue is supposedly bi, and currently in a relationship with the iconic Cleric in the pathfinder comics.

In at least one AP you got a paladin who is TG and married to a woman (Wrath of the Righteous) and I know at least a few NPCs who definitely stand out as well. The main leader of the Echange (formerly Quadira) faction is gay with a husband and two adopted daughters.

Most of its very quiet but there.

Saric

I'd also point out that Cayden Caylen is banging Calistria off and on as a casual side thing. :P He also likes to serenade Shelyn and pursues both Desna and Sarenrae at times, though he has yet to 'score' with any of them, officially. :P Also Calistria and Shelyn "amuse each other and understand the need for both lust and love in a passionate relationship". Read that how you like! :P

Thorne

There's a note in Blood of Fiends that at least one tiefling bloodline occasionally results in hermaphrodites.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was just the one, either.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

keyotess

Woohoo!! :) Might have to read some of those comics. :)

eBadger

Quote from: Saric on February 14, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
Maki's looking good! But did you want to put any ranks in Perform (Sexual Entertainment) or Profession (Prostitute)? We're using the Background Skills optional rules so you get an extra 2 skill ranks a level for, basically 'non-adventure' skills. I'd suggest ether or both of those and/or Knowledge (nobility) depending on if that quote you include applies to her. >:)

Updated, thanks for the reminder!  And quote was about her dragging off a certain princess for some religious education  ;)

Angie

Honestly, an enterprising wizard could read up on tattoo magic and make a killing selling gender-swap tattoos, especially if they could make it a "swap at will!" thing. But even if it was just "you get it and you're forever the other gender", they'd still make a mint.

I go for tattoos because well, gotta make it permanent.

eBadger

One of my characters was a transmuter who made a Feather of Alter Self for his familiar raven, who was also his submissive lover.  Was a very fun duo to play

Where are you getting that cost, btw?

Hexed

Alright.

OOC threads and character sheet threads up.

Team Wild Party
Thorne/Naima Menefaer: Witch (Scholar)
Saric/Serra Heavensblood: Oracle (Priestess/Prostitute/Blackmailer)
eBadger/Maki the Blue: Paladin (Priestess/Prostitute)
PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric/PKaelsa: Barbarian (Hunter)

OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283060.0
Character Sheets
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283061.0

Team Cautious.
Angie/Tinalia: Sorceress (Alchemist)
Chulanowa/Perth: Bard (Scholar/Explorer)
eBadger/Magnhild: Bloodrager (Guard)
keyotess/Muineth: Ranger (Guard/Explorer)

OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283058.0

Character Sheets
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283059.0

I'll get a basic NPC list up after work hopefully. Then get cracking on starter post for both games.

Chulanowa

Quote from: eBadger on February 15, 2018, 02:22:58 AM
One of my characters was a transmuter who made a Feather of Alter Self for his familiar raven, who was also his submissive lover.  Was a very fun duo to play

Where are you getting that cost, btw?

Entry for Elixir of Sex Shift. Kinda shows how the genre has evolved. Remember when a gender change was due to a cursed item that only turned you into a woman and was used mostly for pranks?

So. How does Magnhild feel about giving shoulder rides? i'm getting a kinda Master-Blaster vibe there...  XD