Tokken Prodigy School (anime/hentai game) SEEKING TWO PLAYERS

Started by Sephora, July 31, 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessAriel

Name: Ida Alma Holt

Prodigy Type: Athletics (Track and field)

Personality: Ida can be a particularly shy girl, not use to the limelight, so to speak, that came upon her in recent years. She's pretty open when it comes to one-on-one interactions with people, or when in small groups, with big groups, she gets a bit more closed off and distant. Ida is very kind, often times she has been told that she's too kind, seeing as her kindness has gotten her into some precarious situations before. But she also has a slight anger issue, when she sees others being bullied or looked down upon, she will speak up and get fierce. Sometimes, she has a hard time fighting this anger, especially when she is hungry or feeling caged. Ida also has a phobia of being in small places, such as elevators and tiny classrooms.

Country of Origin: Denmark (Copenhagen)

Background: Ida's family used to be close, but when her brother was born five years ago, her father became prone to spouts of anger and yelling. He never got violent, but his yelling was what drove Ida to running. Running was a way she could escape her home life. She'd often leave in the early morning and not return until it was time for school, then after school, she'd stay out until way past her curfew. She often got in trouble for this, yelled at by both her mother and father, but she didn't pay them any mind. She would tell them she was practicing for track and field in school, which eventually said lie became truth. It came one day after school, she ran into her gym teacher, quite literally, accidentally causing quite a scene as she had not been paying attention to where she was running.

She also showed love for swimming, but it was running that really freed her, what really made her break out in bursts of laughter and happiness. There was nothing like it, there was nothing better, in her mind, than running. Feeling the wind in her rather short locks, winding its way around her and sometimes propelling her forward. It was this talent that got her recognized by so many, something she was definitely not use to, especially since the birth of her brother. She'd gone basically unnoticed for so long, unless she did something wrong, and now here.. She was being noticed.. It was such an odd feeling for her.

Sexual Preferences: Unsure (Pansexual)

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Inari

Quote from: Sephora on August 17, 2016, 03:04:06 PM
Starcry: Laura is approved!

<3

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 17, 2016, 04:55:58 PM

(I really have no idea why I like BL stuff so much. But, eh, if one of the girls wants to bully and do things to him that'd be fine, too)  :P
Because BL is best love?

Sephora

Alright!

So I have posted a character profile page for approved characters!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254631.msg12582258#msg12582258

Everyone who I have given the nod to, please post their characters.  If you plan on editing your character more after approval has been given and after you have posted them, please check with me first. 

Relikai: Seeing your updates, I am reallly going to need to insist that your character is just from one country.  Could you just make him an olympian of his own country? 

Nintentoast: Approved. 

Sephora

Also! I am putting the game in the Non-con category just because I don't want to keep any options away from people.  By no means is this a specifically non-con game, but I figured it was better safe than sorry. 

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You

Sephora

I image searched, 'shy anime girl'.  Is Diabolik lovers a good anime? 

Also also, I will be making the ooc chat SOON.  Then there will be polls for people to participate in. 

Princess: Crap!  I KNEW there was something that needed to be addressed that I was forgetting.  Yup, approved.  ^^

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You

Relikai

Quote from: Sephora on August 17, 2016, 08:09:01 PM
Relikai: Seeing your updates, I am reallly going to need to insist that your character is just from one country.  Could you just make him an olympian of his own country? 

Dang I knew I missed something when trying to edit my App one-eyed in bed @ 6a.m :P

Corrected! More than changed this time!

Anyway being an Olympian at this age is pretty unknown, and for footballers it's very, very common for 99% of them to have multinational training on their way to the top level ;)

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Inari

Quote from: Sephora on August 17, 2016, 08:20:44 PM
I image searched, 'shy anime girl'.  Is Diabolik lovers a good anime? 

Also also, I will be making the ooc chat SOON.  Then there will be polls for people to participate in. 

Princess: Crap!  I KNEW there was something that needed to be addressed that I was forgetting.  Yup, approved.  ^^
It is one of my favourites but a friend of mine doesn't like it at all. It is about vampires... >_>

Sephora

Relikai: I know its understandable for him to have lived in multiple countries, but thank you for humoring me.  ^^ APPROVED.

And here is the ooc thread!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254633.0

JoanieSappho

Also, is Kenzie accepted?
Or did I miss that? (Yay one-eyed late night/early-morning E-times.)  :P

Sephora

Yes, I could have sworn Kenzi was the first one accepted.  XD ...Or maybe I accepted her in my heart, and forgot to let you know that. 

Tokyorose627

Here's my other character!

Name: Honoka Kansho

Prodigy Type: Costume Design/Fashion

Personality: Right from the get-go, Honoka is a sociable and outgoing girl, with tons of energy and friendly charm with bunches to spare. She's kind and friendly to people, wanting to get to know others and make new friends, and is willing to help others when they need something. There are some times where Honoka can seem a bit too rambunctious or energized, but that's simply because of her excitement towards making new friends and seeing new things, only because where she lives is not as exciting as most places. On some days, you can see her have loads of energy, but that doesn't stop her from taking a breather to have a calm and relaxing day to herself, or even having a lazy day and sleeping in all day! It all depends on how she feels, but be forewarned, if anyone messes with her or tries anything, she's a ticking time bomb ready to hit back just as hard, and then some! All in all, she's a kind and caring girl with loads of passion and excitement towards what she wants to do, and nothing's going to get in her way, no matter what!

Country of Origin: USA

Background: Rather then having the exciting and amazing life living in the heart of Tokyo when she moved with her parents, Honoka  actually ended up in the real areas of Japan when she moved, with little to no technology, and having to commute about two to three hours just to even get close to the city life. Despite that, Honoka was always an interested and fascinated girl when it came to the beautiful and amazing designed kimonos that would be made by her mother in the shop her family owned. As a child, she would always have fun with picking out patterns and getting to choose them for her mother when she was sewing, and after a few lessons and some time in school, Honoka began to even help her mother when she went into Junior High.

It was then that her passion for designing clothes came to be, along with some interests in making cosplay from anime that she watched on some occasions.

With a goal in mind, Honoka poured all of her energy into making costumes, with blood, sweat, and tears ((None of them actually other then tears)) proving her commitment with such a task. With her skills, she helped her school with plays in theater, and even entered in some competitions and won awards that gave her money for scholarships to save up for. As she kept continuing, her skills became more and more honed, with her costumes and outfits becoming more and more detailed and elaborate as time went on. However as she soon later left the house to get her own apartment at the age of 16, she realized that she wasn't going to have enough money for food, her rent, or her supplies for her designing. Becoming desperate, and with no other options due to the legal age of working for teenagers needing to be 18, Honoka began to dabble in online sexual roleplaying for money. Simply writing out scenarios and getting requests to write out scenes with others was giving her good cash, and after some time, and a bit of curiosity and experimenting, Honoka went farther and decided to try her luck at being an amateur cam girl, blurring out her face and recording herself in one of her costumes that she designed and made. It made a huge hit, and after gaining at least three weeks worth of money for one night, Honoka continued her double life as a cam girl, experimenting with sexual favors and requests to gain enough money for her everyday needs.

Who said that sewing supplies and rent were cheap anyways?

Sexual Preferences: Straight, but is a bit Bi-Curious. Has experimented in all kinds of sexual things, such as toys and self pleasure mostly, but has never actually had sex with anyone before.

Appearance:

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Starcry on August 17, 2016, 07:59:01 PM
<3
Because BL is best love?

But I like Girl's Love!

But yeah, BL-bait will be written up tomorrow because previously mentioned one-eyed late time.

Tokyorose627

I changed my second character's backstory a bit if anyone's interested.

Who knows, maybe one of the others is a fan of hers? X3

Nintentoast

@JoanieSappho I might take you up on that bl offer! I've been craving bl for a while.
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on August 17, 2016, 09:09:03 PM
I changed my second character's backstory a bit if anyone's interested.

Who knows, maybe one of the others is a fan of hers? X3

Stop giving me terrible ideas.  :P
Because I could just see Kenzie recognizing her butt or something then freaking out because of that.

An BL-bait, he shall look like this, I believe;

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 17, 2016, 09:44:53 PM
Stop giving me terrible ideas.  :P
Because I could just see Kenzie recognizing her butt or something then freaking out because of that.

An BL-bait, he shall look like this, I believe;

I will give you ALL THE TERRIBLE IDEAS!!! >:3

Inari

Stay clear from Dramatical Murders... that will give you worse ideas. >___>

Oh wait...
[/spoilers]

pdragon

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on August 17, 2016, 08:40:54 PM

Getting paid for sexual role playing...that sure is a beautiful dream...sigh...

Also if you're still looking for takers Abriana could make a fun model for Honoka's outfits. It'd be funny to see her name announced and everyone's all "WTF mate?", then she walks out all fancied up and dazzling...not to mention nearly bursting every seam of her outfit with her deceptive curviness.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

JoanieSappho

Couldn't sleep, made character.
Also, he likes pretty clothes and has trouble saying no, so I expect Honoka will be dressing him up a lot.

Name: Finna Helguson

Prodigy Type: Linguistics

Personality: Having been quite sheltered for his life, and not having had bad experiences teach him otherwise, Finna is very idealistic and trusting. He's not, by any stretch, stupid, just extremely naive and easily led, believing the best of others even when he probably shouldn't - he still hasn't realised that those nice people on the internet who told him how pretty he was had less than pure reasons for asking for pictures of him in various outfits. And in no clothing.
Still, he was happy to oblige, flattered and enjoying the attention, not to mention that he has trouble saying no to pretty much any request made to him.
Spending most of his time in his house alone, he never really got conventional rules of dress and habitually both crossdresses and spends time nude, seeing nothing wrong with either state of dress - female clothing just feels so much more comfortable, not to mention that he likes to feel pretty now and then, reasoning that also applies to his naturism. A nice warm house does rather remove the need to dress, after all, and he has no sense of shame when it comes to his body.

Country of Origin: Iceland

Background: The only child of a single mother, Finna struggled with poor health from a very young age and while his mother was there for him whenever she could be and arranged for his education, he spent much of his time alone with both her books and clothing. While she was no doubt surprised to come home to find her son in one of her old dresses, the fact that he had, somehow, taught himself the basics of English by the age of seven was the larger surprise. While she left Finna to decide just how feminine he wanted to be - it turns out the answer is 'very' - his mother did what she could to encourage and help his studies of other languages. Being fluent in five language by the age of nine attracted attention, but Finna was sheltered from that attention, his mother worried for her frail son.
While both would probably have preferred if he stayed in his familiar home, Finna's mother was well aware that she simply didn't have the resources to help her son any further, and gently pushed for him to accept the invitation from the Tokken School came in despite the long-term illnesses that often leave Finna exhausted or simply in pain.

Sexual Preferences: Uncertain, most likely bi or pansexual.

Other Images: