Tokken Prodigy School (anime/hentai game) SEEKING TWO PLAYERS

Started by Sephora, July 31, 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

This premise reminds me of an Ecchi/Harem anime called R-18 (I think, please don't quote me on it) It is about a very prestigious school where young prodigies of every field attend with full scholarships. It doesn't matter what you're prodigy of, just that you're the best at it. Well the Protagionist was a student that is a prodigy Erotica writer. Pretty much turning any scenario, and putting everyone into an erotic scenario.

course, it being a ecchi/Harem anime he somehow attracts all these girls into his harem, but the series's heroine is someone he can't put into such a situation for what ever reason. I only watched a couple of episodes to see what it was about. Pretty generic if you ask me

Wveth

Laughing Hyena

Wveth

Laughing Hyena

LeKinkyTaco

Looks fun, fun :) I think i'll join, if theres still space. ♥
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Vergil Tanner

I believe there are two spots available, yes :-) Heyena is the boss though so he has final say ;-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Laughing Hyena

LeKinkyTaco

Name: Sunshine

Prodigy Type: Supermodel

Personality:  Sunshine has a cocky sense of entitlement, also, she has a god-complex and hides it well. On the surface she seems like a humble and modest young woman, but when it comes to a one-on-one convo or people she's known for a bit, her true colors are revealed.

Country of Origin: UK

Background: Her mother was American and her father Russian. Her mother had a career as a successful actress and her father as a highly sought out photographer. In their line of work, they were constantly in the spot light and had to deal with the media. It got to the point that they started to put on fronts, fearing that the media will paint a bad picture for them. So, once they finally had a child, they realized their fault and raised Sunshine to be honest with people. But due to being the only child of a famous couple, she was spoiled and developed a bit of a princess complex. She exposed herself to being just as privileged and nasty as she seemed. Her face was ruined by the media at such a young age, that her family moved to Japan. There, Sunshine fixed herself. And there her career picked up. She seemingly came back to the UK after a year of deep rehab and at the same time her career picked up. It wasn't long till she was noted for what she truly was, a goddess among men. Completely disregarding her past mistakes.

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual

Appearance:

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Vergil Tanner

Ooooh, a modelling Prodigy? We have a Fashion and a Photography and an Painting / Portrait Prodigy, but not a modelling prodigy...that's very interesting! Of course, that "God Complex" might be interesting to see interact with other people XD Especially if she's sought after by the Photography and Fashion prodigies...hmmm....interesting. Personally, I kinda like the concept. Gotta hear what Heyena thinks though! :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Laughing Hyena

The fact there are potentials for drama, potential for people wanting to make this princess kneel, potential to hate, to develop into a better character and she has a subject that can coincide with others, she gets my approval.

Vergil Tanner

Congratulamatations, Kinky! :D If you want to chat about whether our characters have bumped into each other yet or if they know each other and what they think of each other, drop me a PM! I'd love to chat about it, and I have a couple of ideas, so....yeah, my Inbox is always open! :D

LeKinkyTaco

PFFT! She'll break em first, she's part Russian. Don't forget it!

Vergil Tanner

I can already tell that Sunshine and Elias are going to...probably hate each other, come to think of it XD But that's good! Juicy drama! XD

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena