Joss Whedon's Master Plan

Started by Trieste, July 17, 2008, 04:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chat Noir

The arms and the face really did offset my attention to his gut. But it was there... totally.

And I could see that too, actually. He thinks he's hot but he really has a beer-gut, lol.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

Bliss

Sure, it goes along with the character - arrogant, living in the moment, self-indulgent...

*grin* And yet I'd still love a little time with The Hammer.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Heh. The hammer is his penis *nods knowingly*

But ya, let's just say it was a gut for the sake of the role, and he's in tip-top shape again!

...We need a tent set up outside his house too, it seems. I'm claiming pack leader if we stake out Neil's place.

Moondazed

I'm afraid he's a flamboyant gay man... but they make the best friends! *giggle*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Cecilia

*sucks hard on inhaler*...thanks...I'm soooo relieved.

MusicNeverDies

Doesn't bug me! I said I'd watch his house, not get involved. I'll bring a camera *zips lips*

Moondazed

Just to be clear, I meant that Neil is a gay man *giggle*

*slips MND some cash to cover duplicates of any photos*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

MusicNeverDies

Oh I know. *pockets the money and starts setting up a home base outside Neils house*

I want Christmas to come- if only because Joss said DVDs for Dr.H would be ready for stocking stuffers.

Moondazed

Yay! *doing a happy dance*  I love Joss's work, although it would be a nice surprise to see him make something where no one died :P

MusicNeverDies

Do you think he's physically capable of doing that?

or would his fans be like "Wait.. who died? Was it implied? Did we miss it?" and keep re-watching it.

As far as happy endings go, I hate them because watching a movie, you can tell from the theme, the style, anything, that it will or will not be happy, generally it will be. So you know the ending. With Joss you keep thinking "Maybe this time it till be happy- look at them eating yogurt together!" He keeps progressively letting you think that it'll be a non-Joss ending, so when when it is, you're surprised. It shows his real skill, in my opinon.

Moondazed

Yeah yeah... and I keep watching... I'm just soft-hearted :)

WanuvaKind

thanks for the heads up, I had heard about this but didn't know it was up now

Trieste

It's actually not ... this thread is a month old. Sorry! :(

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Trieste on August 12, 2008, 07:32:19 PM
It's actually not ... this thread is a month old. Sorry! :(
Actually, it got put back up.

http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html

She may be a goddess, but you can ignore her this once.

Trieste

Really? Last time I looked it wasn't there!

SQUEEE! :D

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Trieste on August 12, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
Really? Last time I looked it wasn't there!

SQUEEE! :D
Aren't ya glad you have me hanging around to link you to Dr.Horrible, Trie? :P

Bliss

See also: http://www.hulu.com
It has Dr. Horrible and a whole slew of other awesomesauce.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Two things:

Is anyone else outside the USA having issues viewing Dr.Horrible now?

Did anyone else notice that in Act 3 during Perfect Story(So they say) Penny is at the laundromat with two frozen yogurts and looks at the door every time it opens? As is expecting Billy? Anyone think she was falling for him? There was also the near kiss after her song in act 2....

Bliss

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on August 15, 2008, 01:31:38 PM
Did anyone else notice that in Act 3 during Perfect Story(So they say) Penny is at the laundromat with two frozen yogurts and looks at the door every time it opens? As is expecting Billy? Anyone think she was falling for him? There was also the near kiss after her song in act 2....

Yes. YESYESYESYESYESYESYES.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Bliss on August 15, 2008, 01:32:13 PM
Yes. YESYESYESYESYESYESYES.
Thank you! I have such a firm love of the greatness that is Billy/Penny.

....Even though Neil might prefer Billy/Hammer. What with Hammer having a.... hammer and all.

Trieste

I would lament the loss to womankind everywhere, if I didn't think the idea of DrxHammer was so freaking hot.

<3 m/m

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Trieste on August 15, 2008, 02:21:45 PM
I would lament the loss to womankind everywhere, if I didn't think the idea of DrxHammer was so freaking hot.

<3 m/m
Man. Anyone know a place that holds any Dr.H fics? Besides the pit of voles, I avoid that.... place.

Trieste

My hardd Sorry, Music, I wouldn't have the faintest clue how to help you on that...

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3