Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

Depends on what you mean by "cold". It's cold outside, but I'm nice and warm.

Guilty or not guilty: is a serial procrastinator

Backdraft

I'd have nine books published right now if I wasn't. Sigh.

Guilty of not guilty: Still doesn't know what they want to be when they grow up.

MelisaArtemis

Not guilty~ I'm exactly what I want to be when I grow up (=v =)~

passing it on~

RedRose

I still don't know... I've been a translator (written and live), a teacher (lit, English, religion...), am now some kind of writer. But I still don't know.

Passing it on.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

CassieBear

Guilty. While for the first time in my life, I love where I'm working and the help that I can do, I still don't know what I see in my future and whether or not my career is in pharmaceuticals.

Passing this one on still.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kazyth

Not guilty.  I love working with data.

The next person has walked out of a job without giving two weeks notice... or any notice.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Backdraft

The closest I came to that was when I left the warehouse I was working at to work for a private ambulance company whose orientation was scheduled for three days after my interview. I told my supervisor that I regretted the short notice, and all was well. The warehouse manager even shook my hand and said he'd miss me.

Passing it on to hear funny stories about people quitting.

RedRose

One place wanted me to come in despite being sick (doctor's note, strep throat). Not legal. I said so. So they threatened me not to take me back after that and I was like "okay". Some time after they called again, wanting to patch up. I said nope.

Another place wanted me to punish a student because she didn't do her homework. Except she was plagued with head aches preventing her from doing them and her parents claimed not to have time to take her to the doctor. I was told it's her business. I refused to punish, they made it a requirement to stay, I still refused.

Passing it on.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

TheHighwayHitman

Im sure Im guilty in my youth.

The next person is guilty of being fired from a job and then lying about it on future applications (by saying they quit).

Kazyth

Nnnno, no.  I've always been clear on my resume that I'd left the previous employment, and why.

The next person is guilty of lying on their resume, especially about skills they don't actually have.

TheHighwayHitman

Am not!

The next person is guilty of traveling to six or more states (if American) or 3 or more countries (if not American)

Backdraft

Guilty! New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Missouri and Kansas.

Guilty or not guilty: never traveled out of your home state (or province.)

MelisaArtemis

not guilty :P

prefers at home than travelling during long holiday

TheHighwayHitman

Not guilty. But I live on the road.

Guilty or not. The next person doesn't wear their seatbelt.

Backdraft

That would be mighty hypocritical of me~ I put on my seatbelt just to move the car out of the way of other cars in the driveway.

Passing it on.

RedRose

I often don't wear it. Thank God never been in a bad accident, but I've gotten a few bruises. I don't learn  ::)

Passing it on.

Trigon

Not guilty. Seriously, who really is that stupid...

Guilty or not guilty, likes to drink out alone.

MelisaArtemis

not guilty. :P

having movie night out... alone?

Kazyth

Guilty. Sometimes I just want to relax by myself, with my heart-stopping popcorn, and enjoy a flick on the huge ole screen.

Going to the doctor for a note to cover a day off when you aren’t/weren’t sick?

Trigon

In a sense... In my case it was to cover for the fact that I often spent a long time in the bathroom :P

Passing it on

Sumara

Not guilty!  I didn't even know I needed a note from a doctor and no one ever asked me for one.  Though I was THAT student, the one that never cut and was legit out sick...

Ever sat down at your computer at night, fired up Netflix, and watched a whole season worth of episodes of a show until 11 am next morning?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

TheLegionary

Nope. I sleep very easly.

Ever suffered an accident while riding a motorbike?

JustAlexander

Not guilty.  Unfortunately I haven’t ridden a motorcycle yet

Have you ever reconciled with someone just so you didn’t have to deal with the stress?

TheHighwayHitman

Not guilty. Reconciling is often more stressful than cutting them loose.

Guilty or Not Guilty: You've put dish soap in your dishwasher.

Autumn52

I always put just a little dawn in with the cascade as a degreaser. So Guilty as charged.

You have congratulated someone on their birthday only to find out you got the date wrong. *stupid me*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish