The Midnight Masquerade (guys!! and girls needed)

Started by LimitlessNikkie, October 07, 2010, 03:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

The Midnight Masquerade started 20 years ago and was hosted by Andria Blackwell wife to a wealthy business man named Eric Blackwell. Over the years her yearly party became the party of the year, if you were invited you were in. The invitees ranged from everything from superstars and models to politicians and white collar criminals. Anyone who was anyone was invited and no one dared miss Andria's party.

The parties were known to be lavish affairs, with only 2 set rules. Your identity is your secret no one is to know who you really are and no one leaves until the clock strikes 3. The costumes range in design and inspiration but the unwritten rule is it be classy and elegant and one must wear a masquerade mask Andria had no problem turning someone away if they arrived with the wrong attire.

The rules were in place to ensure that an air of mystery was presant at her parties and that the inevitable hook ups became more acceptable and even a bit of a game trying to figure out who exactly you had been with at the Midnight Masquerade. Andria and Eric were the only people who knew who everyone was under their masks and they were both careful to change after the greeting so no one knew who they were either. The knew quiet a few dirty litte secrets about important people just by know who it really was under the mask.

Last year tragically Andria and Eric died under mysterious means, it had been ruled a murder but no one had ever been charged. Everyone expected the parties to end and the Midnight Masquerade to die off under the scandal of the unsolved murders and not to mention the recent deaths but it did not.

On October first invitations arrived  across the country inviting all to come to the last ever Midnight Masquerade hosted by Eve the young daughter of Andria and Eric.

This is a murder mystery game. Everyone at the party had a motive for killing the Blackwell's be it for business or personal reasons (keep this in mind while creating your character) there are a few key roles I need filled. These are not first come roles I'll pick the best ones to play these:
(with interest a bit lacking I'll be dropping a few of these roles and making the game smaller)

The Mistress (This is Eric's not so secret mistress)
The Disowned Son/Daughter (The first child of the Blackwell's)- Lovelygil11
The Business Partner (Eric's 'partner in crime' so to say)- Drow Denizen
The Nosy Maid (Knows all the family secrets)-Petrosity
The Murderer (If you want this role PM me, this can be paired with anything)
Also Misk Guests are needed to add flavor to the game ;)

Bio skeleton

(picture)
Name:
Player:
Sexuality:
Marital Status:
Ons:
Offs:
Personality:
History:

Drow Denizen

Oooh, a masquerade..!

Could I request a small bio Andria and Eric? Makes a bit easier fleshing out a concept for a character wanting to kill them. (That and it might help prevent cases of my character being motivated because they were just too damn nice, and everyone else was motivated because they were total assholes.)

Thanks in advance  :-)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

kaz

Ooooooooooh what a fantastic idea Nikki, I'm definately interested.  I'm away for the weekend but will be back sunday and get my head into things.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Petrosity

Sounds like a lot of fun. :] Will start working on a skeleton this evening.
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

LimitlessNikkie

Andria Blackwell

Married to Eric Blackwell at 24 from a family of old money Andria was used to every luxury in life. She could easily be called spoiled she was that. She lived life for her own pleasures, she had 3 kids but took little interest in them until they were of age to be brought into her social circle and reflect well on her. Her first son being a discrass in her eyes was disowned soley on her orders.
While to her family she was distant at best to the rest of the world she was the epitome of friendliness, she knew everyone and was on good terms with them all. She was somewhat political and it was always a big win for anyone running to have her vote since many followed Andria's lead in things. She was known for her elegance, grace and popularity.
Her death was highly publicized (and Erik's because of hers) because no one could imagine (openly) anyone hating Andria but in reality Andria had made many enemy's over the years from her husbands mistress she threatened to distroy to her own son, mainly because she care very little for anyone besides herself.

Eric Blackwell

Eric was 32 when he married Andria. He was a self made millionare having invented a new type of softwere he sold the patent to. Eric had started out with a business partner but things between them never were the same after Eric married the dynamic Andria and just 6 months before their death it was found out that Eric had undercut his former partner by millions.
In his personal life Eric found Andria not to be the love of his life as he'd hoped and soon after their marrage took a mistress. While he promised the girl he would leave his wife once the children were grown he had no intention of doing so unwilling to weather the scandal an ugly divorce would bring and in fact dumped her only weeks before his death because of her persistence. Besides his mistress he had little time for anything besides his work and took no interest in his children leaving them entirely to their mother.

Petrosity

Midnight Masquerade Skeleton: The Nosy Maid

Name: Annette Girard
Player: Petrosity
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single

Personality: Annette is a bit of a gossip monger. She enjoys knowing bits and pieces of peoples’ lives and sharing it with others to discuss the possible ramifications and benefits. She wants to always be the loop. For Annette, knowledge is power, and she wants it all. Annette is also proactive and constantly keeps herself busy, because she absolutely hates to be bored. She always tries to busy herself with something, whether it’s cleaning or chatting, as long as she‘s doing something, she’s happy.

History: Annette Girard comes from a typical middle-class, American home. She excelled in school, because she immerged herself in her studies to stay occupied. She graduated high school with honors and finished college early at the age of twenty-one with a double major in Folklore and Sociology. However, due to government expenditures, there was no grant money for sociological research for Annette or any of her colleagues. After more than a year trying to get a job with any government agency, Annette was reduced to being a maid for the Blackwell.
   Despite Annette’s reservations to becoming a maid, she found herself fascinated by having an insider’s perspective on the world of the rich and fabulous. When it was opportune, Annette would take advantage of listening to the master’s and mistress’s conversations. She was positively entranced by their decisions. Annette realized that the rich followed specific set of rules and ethics, but the mores of the rich were radically different than the rest of the society. In the United States, neglecting ones’ children was punishable offense, but it was an every day event in the Blackwell household, along with white collar crimes and near-open affairs.
   Day after day, Annette became more fascinated by the family, attempting to analyze their behaviors and responses while keeping a diary of the household events. For Annette, the Blackwell become her own secret experiment group. She would reveal the ideology and behaviors of the extraordinarily wealthy lived, a secret strongly kept away from most Americans.
   However, last Halloween, Annette was pleasantly shocked to be invited to the Halloween Masquerade as a guest and not as a waitress. She couldn’t even begin to hypothesize why Ms. Blackwell would even suggest such an idea. She assumed that the Ms. Blackwell was going to try to humiliate her in some sort of way; they never really got along very well. Ms. Blackwell seemed always suspicious of her, but it was practically open knowledge that her husband was having an affair. Annette attributed Ms. Blackwell suspicious nature as a defensive mechanism sense it was obvious that her marriage was falling apart at the seams, but Ms. Blackwell never allowed herself look anything but content with artificial happy smile across her face.
   During the Halloween party, Ms. Blackwell did attempt to humiliate and elude to Annette’s low status work, but in polite society, it didn’t continue very long. Annette had excused herself for some fresh air when the master and mistress of the house were murdered. She wasn’t exactly shocked or sadden by their deaths, considering everything both of them were doing, it was only a matter of time before someone took matters into their own hands.
    With such high profile individuals, Annette was sure that they would declare a murderer, but not even after months was a murderer claimed. Annette continued to work in the house, collecting her precious data on the twins and their reactions to the murders, but life continued as if nothing dramatic had happened. The death of the parents were treated like a business transaction, impersonal and polite, as the names on bank accounts and estates were transferred into the twins’ names.
   A year has past since the event, and Annette was shocked to find another little white envelope sitting her mailbox: an invitation. There hadn’t been any talk of a party or a ball this Halloween. The twins were becoming more inventive and secretive, she concluded. With the mysterious murderers still hanging in the air with hundreds of unanswered questions, this year’s Midnight Masquerade is sure to be the most interesting yet.  Annette could hardly wait to watch the show.

Petrosity

LimitlessNikkie

Updated. Will be posting my side of the twins bios in a few hours.

LimitlessNikkie

Name:Eve

Player: LimitlessNikke

Sexuality: bi

Marital Status: single

Ons: guys, girls, casual encounters, D/S,

Offs: serious relationships, commitment, the color brown, vore, watersports, furries (the norms)

Personality: Eve loves to shock people, to push the rules and have fun. She is only serious when it serves her to be, most of the time she'd rather just be playful and fun and leave the hard work to someone anyone else. She loves to laugh and try new things. She is flirty to the extream and hates being alone.

History: The second child of Adria and Eric Eve was sheltered and protected. She was raised by a string of nannies each stricter then the last in an effort to curb her wild behavior and cure her of her fierce independent streak.

Eve was 8 when she came home from boarding school for the first time for an extended stay. Usually everyone went traveling when she came home but not this year. Being home exposed Eve to her family in a new way, for the first time the perfect sheen was gone and she saw her parents as they really were. Bitter, self involved and uninterested in her.

It would be a lie to say the realization didn't hurt Eve, she went back to school a changed girl and she stopped coming home opting to spend her time away from the family that seemed to care little for her.

She was 13 the next time she was home. Her mother had called her back with the express purpose of molding her into the perfect daughter. While Eve had much to say about the plan in the end Andria won as always and Eve became to the rest of the world the perfect child. Some one always seen smiling and happy along side her family though no one ever heard from her.

She spent year playing the part of the devoted daughter her anger at her neglectful family growing steadily as time past. At 17 she started attending the Midnight Masquerade. She was a hit, charming, a complete flirt and a bit of a maverick the only guest daring enough to break the rule of secrecy. She was who people came to to find out who they been with and she made a point of making sure she always had a long list of people who she' been with encouraging the rest of the guests to have as much fun as she did, and it usually worked.

Andria wasn't please with her classy elegant party turning into a night of debauchery to begin with and punished Eve in every underhanded way she could think of but the fave review had her changing her mind and since then the party has just become more and more outrageous.

But the death of her parents again changed Eve in effect freeing her from the shackles her mother had forced her into. Her public face has changed from the shy flirty daughter of the Blackwells to that of a smart cunning and clever young woman bent on having as much fun as possible starting with this party.

lovelygirl

I'll have a bio up for the first disowned daughter tomorrow.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

lovelygirl

(picture)
Name: April Blackwell

Player: Lovelygirl11

Sexuality: Straight

Ons: rich men, being tied to the bed, blindfolded.

Offs: Men who don't take no for an answer, scat, watersports, anything that involves the "ick" factor.

Personality: Sweet with a wild side. You wouldn't know it to look at her, but she loves to have lots of fun.

History: The first daughter of the Blackwells, the one one one remembers. April was a fun loving happy girl, she loved her parents, dearly. She was kind an obedient to everything they asked of her. That was until Eve came along. Then it was like April never existed. Eve got everything when she was a baby, and April was cast aside, like a broken child.

She tried everything to gain her parents affections, when that didn't work, she lasted out, doing all the wrong things to get herself noticed. While Eve was sent to the best schools, April was sent to public schools, she wasn't even considered worthy for a good education.

While Eve was away, April tried one last stitch effort to gain her parents attention. She Stole her mothers pearls, and claimed a robber came into the house and took them. When she was found out, at the tender age of eleven, she was throw out of the house. She scraped and stole to get by. At sixteen, she got a job as a dancer at a club, lying about her age.  She worked her way up, moving around from place to place. She found her way to Vegas, and never looked back.

April left behind the family that cast her out, she didn't even know if Eve remembered her. Now she had heard of her parents death, and decided to make her way back, only time would tell if that decision was a mistake.

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Drow Denizen

Name: Isaac Haphwel
Player: Drow Denizen
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons: Elegant ladies
Offs: Not getting what he wants
Personality: Isaac had always been a driven young man, and for years his career had been all that mattered to him. Then when his advancement within in the company had been halted a new side of him had emerged. A more careless, thrill-seeking nature, when he realized work and money wasn't the only great things to be had in life. He is also a more jaded man than he was. Aware of the unresolved nature and mystery of Eric and Andria's death he had chosen to go to this latest masquerade, his costume inspired by dark gallows humor - the Reaper.

History: When Isaac had first started working for Eric he had been a young prodigy with a hunger for learning the ins and outs of the business. In a matter of a few short years Eric had promoted him to a junior partner in the company. But when the Blackwell couples marriage had turned sour, so did the relationship between Eric and Isaac.

Eric had suspected and in the end openly accused Isaac of sleeping with his wife - suspecting she had done so as a way of getting back at him over his own mistress. Eric had been unable to prove anything and Isaac had denied the affair vehemently. But from that day on Eric had blocked Isaac's advancement within the company and taken away most of his responsibilities position. His contract was the only thing that prevented Eric from outright firing Isaac, and in the end Isaac worked there only in name - collecting a monthly paycheck, but rarely even going in to his office.
It was during this time that Isaac had time to found new sides to life - spending his suddenly substantial amount of free time chasing women.

Isaac had been among the numerous people questioned by the police when the Blackwells had died. He'd had no alibi for the night in question, but the police had nothing but his grievance with Eric as a motive and no evidence to put him at the scene so they had let him go without charging for a crime.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

LimitlessNikkie

lovelygirl11, Drow Denizen thank you both for your bios.

I'm hoping for a few more people and we still need a murder before we can start so hopefully it will be soon.

Petrosity

Wow, Drow Denizen, your character pic is absolutely gorgeous. Lol. Who's the artist?

Drow Denizen

It's by an artist called heise over at Deviantart [link]

Personally I'm rather fond of Nikkie's character's portrait, yum  :-)

Petrosity

I will have to check them out. And I have to agree, Nikkie's is very pretty. Then again, I adore redheads. And there's already two in here. It's going to be a very fun roleplay.

LimitlessNikkie

I would like to get a few more people but either way we'll start this on monday and just keep recruitment open.

please add bios to the Character Thread

And the OOC is open