Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Dragoondawg25

*Whistles and goes about selling his wares* "Mob? hmmm could be good for business."
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Shadowz

*adopts thoughtful stance*

You might have a point there Dragoondawg, mobs get thirsty... thank the gods of Miller's Hollow for those 24hr licensing laws

Dragoondawg25

mmmhmm and what gets thirsty might also get hungry if you think about it :D business just picked up hehehehe
Ons & Offs

Shadowz

...and if you add just a touch extra salt to your wares... purely as a preservative of course, then it can only help increase repeat business at ye olde tavern

... in the current climate i hesitate to say that we could make a killing... which i mean purely in the fiscal sense...

Dragoondawg25

oh indeed my meats are cured for just such a business mutuality.  mmmhmmm got to have them coming back for more and more, and i also add in a little spice too gives them a good fire to try and snuff when they go brewing.
Ons & Offs

Xillen

2nd lynch election, final count:

• GrinningHound: 7 votes (Aviationrox, Swedish Steel, Greenthorn, Dragoondawg, Dingo, Shadowz, Maeven)
  • Cutter: 5 votes (Xana Cenad, Elvi, Neksia, GrinningHound, Kalen)
  • Xana Cenad: 1 vote (Cutter)
Abstained from voting: Lightangel, Kazae, Silvestine.

The decision is made, Grinninghound has the most votes! The population quickly surrounds him, but he doesn't give up without a fight, and overruns Maeven on his attemt to escape. The villagers react quickly, though, as Dingo and Avaitionrox manage to grab his legs, making him fall to the ground. Now, Grinninghound goes really wild, and as foam appears on his mouth, you see him visibly transforming in front of your eyes! Hair grows out of his arms and legs, a bulge appears in the back of his pants, and his mouth grows into a snout with a row of big, sharp teeth.

As his body muscles grow, slowly making him rip out of his clothes, Dingo calls for help, but even after Swedish and Dragoondawg grab his arms, they have troubles containing the man. Kalen realizes his duty as sheriff, and moves in, urging them to pin him to the ground as he places a large wooden stake on Grinninghound's chest. With a precise hit of the hammer, the stake penetrates the werewolf's heart, and after a single last howl, the body finally grows limb.

Happy that the creature has been caught, everyone returns to their home for a good night's rest. But was Grinninghound really the only one?

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Cutter
  • Xana Cenad
  • Swedish Steel
  • Silvestine
  • Greenthorn
  • Kalen
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Aviationrox
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz

Remaining roles:

• 3 werewolves
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Elvi

OH.....bugger.....I'm really off with my isnstincts aren't I?
(Or am I?...*stares at Cutter again*)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Swedish Steel

Well well well...seems pretty clear to me that we will find the remaining werewolfs among those who voted for Cutter. How about we toss them all into the fire and be done with it?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

Hmmmm...lets see.....five voted for cutter and three abstained, and Cutter didn't vote for hound either, so that's 9 who didn't vote for Hound and seven that did...
Of course some of them may have voted for Hound, seeing that he was going to go anyway, just to befuddle the situation, that's what I would have done, though I'm afraid that I'm not really on very good form after that last vote am I?

*sighs*
But then again Cutter could be a werewolf, in which case I wasn't wrong, I just didn't get the right werewold at the right time and now I am totally confused and am going back to baking Birthday cakes...
*wanders off rubbing the confusion from her brow*

Kalen

*With a sigh, the sheriff walks over to Swede, shaking his head*  You know, you happened to be right.. Grinninghound was a werewolf.  I should know, as I pounded the stake into his heart myself.  We can all sleep a little safer tonight.  But.. prove me wrong.  What proof do you have that Cutter is not a werewolf himself?

Or you, for that matter?  There are very few people who are above suspicion at this point.  But if we are to suspect people, I'm leaning towards those that are accusing others the loudest.  So.. I have my eye on you, sir.

Swedish Steel

Oh well done, finger one of the very few that has proven to be innocent! Your time as sheriff has not been a stellar example of efficiency, has it? Or maybe it has, from your point of view...

On Off page:

Elvi

*sighs*
From where I stand Swede, the only reason that you and Greenthorn are 'not werewolves' is because you and Greenthorn say that you 'are not werewolves'.

As far as I am concerned every single one of us either could be or couldn't be. The only ones we do know for sure is poor Tarlet and the man with the apropriate name, Grinning Hound...

It's getting to the point that I wish I would be eaten, just so that I can prove that I'm not! 

Cutter

Quote from: Elvi on May 06, 2008, 03:46:51 AM
OH.....bugger.....I'm really off with my isnstincts aren't I?
(Or am I?...*stares at Cutter again*)

I'd say your instincts are nil.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Swedish Steel

Quote from: Elvi on May 06, 2008, 09:29:39 AM
*sighs*
From where I stand Swede, the only reason that you and Greenthorn are 'not werewolves' is because you and Greenthorn say that you 'are not werewolves'.

Our actions speak for themselves. We fingered the Hound very early, before it was the hip thing to do.

On Off page:

Greenthorn

Swedish is a peasant on my word only.  But I was proven innocent by Kazae the priest remember? 

He saved me from a wrongful lynching!

So those proven are Cherri, myself, Kazae, and Swedish..and why would I say Swedish is a peasant if he's a werewolf?

*sips tea with satisfaction that one werewolf is gone*

Avi

Quote from: Swedish Steel on May 06, 2008, 09:33:01 AM
Our actions speak for themselves. We fingered the Hound very early, before it was the hip thing to do.

As did I.  I felt it was convenient that Grinninghound was fingered by Cherri, then ended up dead that same night.  *shrugs*  I know I'm not a werewolf, and I trust GT and Kazae at least.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Greenthorn

Quote from: aviationrox on May 06, 2008, 12:50:45 PM
As did I.  I felt it was convenient that Grinninghound was fingered by Cherri, then ended up dead that same night.  *shrugs*  I know I'm not a werewolf, and I trust GT and Kazae at least.

If you trust me then you need to trust that Swedish is innocent as well.

Swedish Steel

But with really impure thoughts though!

On Off page:

Avi

*nods* I do.  *laughs and flashes GT a warm smile before heading back to his house*  Impure thoughts make not an evil man.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Elvi

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 06, 2008, 10:26:06 AM
Swedish is a peasant on my word only.  But I was proven innocent by Kazae the priest remember? 

He saved me from a wrongful lynching!

So those proven are Cherri, myself, Kazae, and Swedish..and why would I say Swedish is a peasant if he's a werewolf?

*sips tea with satisfaction that one werewolf is gone*

Oh...yes ...I'd forgotten that....
Quote from: Swedish Steel on May 06, 2008, 09:33:01 AM
Well...we'll have to see if, without Cherri's help, we can finger another won't we?

Dragoondawg25

*Finishes the deed done as he yawns and goes to gather up his wares.  Seemingly detached from the situation, as it would seem another day another dead werewolf, yay, but that never stops the work now does it.  Picks up his cart and makes his way back to the butcher shop.
Ons & Offs

Xillen

When the sun shines once more over the little village of Millers Hollow, you learn a most distressing fact: The danger is not yet over! With much sorrow you discover Xana Cenad's house battered and wrecked. Fearing the worst, some of the men hurry inside to see what happened. They find him in his bed, almost looking asleep in a serene way, but when the blanket is cast aside, the awful truth becomes clear. Someone has been feeding on his organs tonight! Quickly, the blanket is returned to cover the bloody mess. As the rest of his cottage is searched, nothing out of the ordinary can be found. Xana Cenad was an ordinary peasant.

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Cutter
  • Swedish Steel
  • Silvestine
  • Greenthorn
  • Kalen
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Aviationrox
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
Not yet voted: Aviationrox, Swedish Steel, Greenthorn, Dragoondawg, Dingo, Shadowz, Maeven, Elvi, Neksia, Kalen, Cutter, Lightangel, Kazae, Silvestine.

Remaining roles:

• 3 werewolves
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 8 peasants

Greenthorn

*shakes her head in sorrow*

IT is time for another lynching I say!!!

I know just who to vote for...our sheriff...Kalen is surely a werewolf!

Elvi

And what do you base your accusations upon this time Greenthorn, because I'll be buggered if I know....

The only noteable thing about poor old Xana (and I'm sorry that I didn't know him better), is that he was voted for by Cutter yesterday....