One last dance- 1943 (FULL)

Started by xRebecca, March 26, 2013, 04:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

One last dance - 1943

Aletta knew that what she was doing was wrong. It was worse, even. As a child she had played with Jewish children, her parents used to invite the Cohen's over for parties: back in the days they had been the perfect, welcoming family, but after the Germans came and took their town over, there was nothing of that hospitality left. Not to the Jews, at least.

(name of the German character) was a young, German lad whom had been sent to Aletta's town to hunt the undesirable people down and pass on their names to someone higher in status. Since he arrived in 1941, he had been taking care of Aletta so well she even trusted him with her body. Things had started off when she was fifteen, back in the summer of '41 when he told her about the other girls having this so-called "work": being there for the pleasures of the other guys, which the other girls had already informed her about in painful details. (name) wasn't like that he said, he'd be gentle and kind and he had never mistreated her. Yet he had his... Mood swings. There were days at which Aletta didn't know what to do to please him because he would keep ranting at her, telling her she would eventually leave him. He'd end up fucking her senseless in the hayloft, murmuring about his terrible fate and falling asleep on her hot, sweaty chest afterwards. Those days were the worst.

At one of those days Aletta sat in their meadow, overthinking her future, when she saw a small spot in the sky becoming bigger and bigger until she could see a human form in it. A human form in the shape of a man with a parachute, a man not much older than she was and who'd become a threat as well as a great love to her. She was torn between two men and didn't have the slightest clue what to do. One lived with her and was supposed to be her future husband, whilst the other lived hidden in the hay barn. She brought (name of the English parachutist) food, that she had intentionally made for (name of the German guy).

Aletta Kramer is a seventeen year-old girl who has shoulderlength dark blond hair and blue eyes. She's approximately 5'4 tall and has curves, though they're hidden behind shirts most of the time. She's feminine and friendly, cooks wonderful meals even though they're rationed. Aletta feels hurt and experiences bad stomach pain at night because of the stress she has to deal with. Her father is a banker and thus an important man.

(Based on true events back in the days. My grandmother had a friend like this. I am aware that the pic is taken in the sixties)

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN TAKEN
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

Mora

Quote from: xRebecca on March 26, 2013, 04:38:11 PM
One last dance - 1943

Aletta knew that what she was doing was wrong. It was worse, even. As a child she had played with Jewish children, her parents used to invite the Cohen's over for parties: back in the days they had been the perfect, welcoming family, but after the Germans came and took their town over, there was nothing of that hospitality left. Not to the Jews, at least.

(name of the German character) was a young, German lad whom had been sent to Aletta's town to hunt the undesirable people down and pass on their names to someone higher in status. Since he arrived in 1941, he had been taking care of Aletta so well she even trusted him with her body. Things had started off when she was fifteen, back in the summer of '41 when he told her about the other girls having this so-called "work": being there for the pleasures of the other guys, which the other girls had already informed her about in painful details. (name) wasn't like that he said, he'd be gentle and kind and he had never mistreated her. Yet he had his... Mood swings. There were days at which Aletta didn't know what to do to please him because he would keep ranting at her, telling her she would eventually leave him. He'd end up fucking her senseless in the hayloft, murmuring about his terrible fate and falling asleep on her hot, sweaty chest afterwards. Those days were the worst.

At one of those days Aletta sat in their meadow, overthinking her future, when she saw a small spot in the sky becoming bigger and bigger until she could see a human form in it. A human form in the shape of a man with a parachute, a man not much older than she was and who'd become a threat as well as a great love to her. She was torn between two men and didn't have the slightest clue what to do. One lived with her and was supposed to be her future husband, whilst the other lived hidden in the hay barn. She brought (name of the English parachutist) food, that she had intentionally made for (name of the German guy).

Aletta Kramer is a seventeen year-old girl who has shoulderlength dark blond hair and blue eyes. She's approximately 5'4 tall and has curves, though they're hidden behind shirts most of the time. She's feminine and friendly, cooks wonderful meals even though they're rationed. Aletta feels hurt and experiences bad stomach pain at night because of the stress she has to deal with. Her father is a banker and thus an important man.

(Based on true events back in the days. My grandmother had a friend like this. I am aware that the pic is taken in the sixties)
Are you still looking? <3 It looks like you spent a lot of time on this, and I'm definitely interested. <3

xRebecca

xRebecca

xRebecca

xRebecca

All roles have been taken, this roleplay is full.