Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doom29169

How dare you! You were cheating on me with Gladiator boy. Its OVER, get lost creep!

I just broke up with myself, in first person. I have problems.

Harley Quinn

It's bad enough that I had to deal with one side of you, but two?  That's too much.  See ya!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

doom29169

You can't break up with me, I am breaking up with you. Why? Because you never get my other side!

Zelric Miras

With name like doom I'm not surprised it didn't worked out. We're through.

JerichoMyers

doom29169

Hit the road Jericho, your teeth are non-condusive to a personal relationship.

Seara

You haven't even been approved yet, sorry I just can not continue a relationship wih a blank page.

TheLegionary

I do not like the way you show off! Am I not the only guy to see your boobs? Why do the others need to? I am leavingt you because I want some exclusivity!

Seara

The way I show off? You haven't worn a shirt since you got ripped, When you start wearing a shirt thats when I will, plus I haven't seen your face in who knows how long, is there a giant pimple under there or something?

Cassiopeia

Every time we're getting close your breasts bash into mine and it hurts like hell, I'm sorry I just can't take it!

Zelric Miras

That cloak hasn't been washed in ages! I've bought you a few more I don't know why you insist on using that one. I'm sorry but I can't cope with those habits.

Cassiopeia

It's a ceremonial robe, I'm only allowed to wash it in the blood of an untouched virgin!  Do you know how hard those are to find around here?!  You have no understanding or compassion for my hardships >.>

doom29169

You have seriously got to show me your eyes. I cannot be with someone who won't do that. I am sorry, its over.

Cassiopeia

My EYES?!  You won't even show me your FACE!  Double standard much?

JerichoMyers

How could you cheat on me?!....... Eh, that only means threesome.

Harley Quinn

Even after I changed for you, I still wasn't good enough, so... -gives him the finger-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

And thank you for changing Mr.J in for me. Ahh, we're such a happy couple. :P

Harley Quinn

I'm breaking up with you because that didn't even make sense!
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

When I read it I don't blame for breaking up with me.

Nico

Dude, you never brush your teeth. We're so done!  XD

JerichoMyers

Harley Quinn

You place conditions on when you'll like me or not, and I deserve better!
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Wait, what? We were dating again and now you're breaking up with me, again?.... I think I'm missing a few things here.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

You know what, fine, we're through for good. You keep leaving in the middle of the night for that Joker fellow, well not anymore because I'm gone.