Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seara

Oh don't lie you love the way I was always walking around naked at your disposal, your just jelious that I had more women hit on me then you.

Endorphin

I'm afraid I can't argue with that logic! :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

JerichoMyers

Thank you Endorphin and Seara for that awesome argument.

lenka

It's not you...it's me....I can't do this anymore

Harley Quinn

You never share your thoughts, your feelings... that damn banana.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

you share yourself but never share the joker... done!

Harley Quinn

Well, if you wanted me to share him, then there's a lot about you I didn't know, pal!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

oh come on, you know that i begin with you just because of him. you are only a wannabe of him.

Harley Quinn

-crushed, has no words, and it's probably true, just leaves-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

ok don't be so sad, i give you another chance....

no wait

earn that chance! :P

PanicAttack

I'm sorry, I don't think we've really bonded or got to know each other. As such, I don't think we should continue seeing each other.

Wolfy

I'm sorry..it's not me, It's you. It's totally you.

...So...please leave. o-o

JerichoMyers

It's not me, it's you..... So don't blame me, blame yourself.

Lucius Cornelius

i have found another one with longer ears , and much more pretty teeths. so we are done.

Harley Quinn

We're related, so it would be in bad taste to continue this.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

no one knows , and you know that you can't live without me so go out,... you will come back begging...

Autumn52

Lucious how could you....And with Harley my friend. I dont blame Harley, she is only a woman and you are so hot but you.....how could you do this to me? I am afraid it is over I can not be with you since you want Harley.

:'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

but i have breakup with harley only for you .....

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

hey you left me for a goblin... don't came to complain now!!

Autumn52

I know I understand Harley is so beautiful that you must love her. I will be alright. good bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Harley Quinn

Wait... what?  I didn't leave you for a goblin.  Whatever gave you that idea?

-looks at Xandi, looks at self-  I don't think that's the reason.  Your beauty outshines mine.  But you just proved that you were unfaithful, so now I'm leaving you, too!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Autumn52

crys head in hands I am getting dumped by everyone cries more...

I love you all.....

I...Oh wait this is breakup thread no wonder...

leaves thread cant take rejection

Lucius Cornelius

oh i left you in this thread too... but considering to take you and harley to a cuddle thread to fix it and....
giggles..

naughty thoughts

doom29169

Listen, its all ok with me, but that whole Roman thing you've got going, its just not my deal. I know you are all gung-ho for gladiators and sand pits and everything, but what about my feelings. Don't I matter to you anymore? Your always off with that clown slut to. How am I suppose to compete with that? I can't, so we're through.

I BANISH you to the realm of eternal tickling, where you will be tickled nonstop for all eternity. That, and I don't have to deal anymore. Be Gone! XD