Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerichoMyers

-Boots Joker's headquarters door down- Ow ow ow ow ow, that hurt.

Harley Quinn

-rushes after him and slides around in front, trying to block the door he's already kicked in-  If you--- he will kill you! 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

I will fuck him up like the noob tube in Call of Duty!

Harley Quinn

It's not going to work!  Just come back with me, okay?  This is not a man you want to mess with!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

Have you looked at me? I'm a three foot tall Goblin who spends half his time picking fights with cops, I'm pretty sure I'll noob this Joker. -Waddles around Harley with AUG-HBAR in hand-

Harley Quinn

That's right, I remember now how you took Dolly with you and left me behind after picking fights with cops, even though I stood up for you!  You didn't care about what was going to happen to me, so I'm not going to care about what happens to you, so have your death wish fulfilled, mister.  I'm sure it won't take long as soon as he sees that you've invaded his territory. -takes off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

I'm a coward and punk ass biotch, what do you expect from me? What, you want me to stand there and get mauled by police officers while you get your groove on?.... When you think about it that way, it does sound pretty funny. -Gives an immature smile while starring off into space and stroking his chin-

MasterMischief

I was willing to overlook the whole goblin thing...but I can not move past punk-ass biotch.

Acid Lips

BDLuvver

Sorry baby, but I can't be with a woman who is scarier than me...  :o
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

Harley Quinn

Sorry, but you're just not scary enough.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

fallen paradise

I'm sorry hun, it's your name. I'm allergic to puns.
I am a jerk, but I am a sweet, caring, sensitive jerk.

Acid Lips

fallen paradise

God, I can't take you out to eat without making a mess everywhere... we're through.

Harley Quinn

You promise and promise and promise, but never follow through, so now you can spout your empty promises to someone else.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

I tried giving you hints with the coupons for a Cliniqué consultation.  I can't deal with the make-up effect anymore...we're done.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

I think this goes without saying, but... your mind, as well as your body, is always with someone else, and I don't share.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Adammair

You're always so mean to me.  I've had it!  We're done!

abandoneddolly

If your mean to Harley then wee can't  do this...

fallen paradise

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 19, 2010, 05:02:00 PM
You promise and promise and promise, but never follow through, so now you can spout your empty promises to someone else.
Hey I promise nothing!

As far as you dolly, it's time to abandon you... again.

TheLegionary

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I am not gay!!!

Lira

The constant exercising and hiding under a towel.. I just can't take it anymore!

TheLegionary

You only speak when it comes to break up! This is unbearable! Besides you like showing off your body to everyone! Off!

Harley Quinn

Well, you already treat me like I don't exist, so leaving shouldn't be a surprise.
Ons/Offs - Absences

fallen paradise

I'm sick of you borrowing all my makeup.