Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerichoMyers

Are you one of those people who keep saying 'I won't go back this time' and two weeks later go back. -Sigh and pats your head- Just put a smile on and think of the wonderful day you'll have with your child tomorrow.

abandoneddolly

no because I have a child and its time I grow up and do whats best for her

Synecdoche17

Abandoneddolly, if I don't break up with you, how can you live up to your username?!  ;D
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

abandoneddolly

:-) your always trying to make mew live up to expectations that I umm set for myself.... I cant live like that

Brian Boru

Quote from: abandoneddolly on August 16, 2010, 03:30:26 AM
then I'm breaking up with you for umm never getting any of that awesome loving  ::)

Hmmm  ::)  I believe I was having a conversation about this very issue a couple of nights ago with a particular someone...we'll be contacting you shortly ;)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Every time I look at you I think about what once was and no longer is, so I have to go.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

Our relationship is so one sided. I long to caress your body and you won't let me. You just aren't open minded enough. So i'll have to say farewell.

And stalk you from afar... ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Harley Quinn

I told you we'd see how it went once the separation period was over, but since I had to get a restraining order, which you violated by stalking me, I just can't handle it anymore.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Seara

You are always talking about this Mr. J, I ask you to come to bed an you are always making other plans, it just isn't workin any more

Asura

Seara everytime I try to get close to you, you always pull away and spend time with lira.  I'm getting sick of you not being in the here and now with me!  I'm done. I can't do this anymore. 

Nico

I guess you are more interested in the Ladies. That's okay, though. I like guys! ;D We're done but we can always stay friends. ;)

Harley Quinn

Sorry, I didn't literally want to become Bubba, just to keep you with me, so I guess that's the end of our story.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Asura

I'm tired of you wearing that same jesters outfit!  you never wear any of the stuff I get you!  we're through! 

Seara

You keep buying other women clothes. What about me? I am leaving

Harley Quinn

I don't know how I wound up with you to begin with, since you're a girl.  That just... I have to go.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

You just don't want me. I can't take it, I have needs you know! I'm outta here...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Harley Quinn

Needs, needs, needs, you just want everything, don't you?  Well, that everything just takes too much effort, so I'm gone, too.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Acid Lips

I am tired of all your joking around

TheLegionary

You burnt my lips last time we kissed! You should stop playing with chemicals! I cannot get hurt any longer! You off!

JerichoMyers

You broke my spine, snapped my arms, and broke me lies and turned me into a pretzel for sex.... That was just wrong, we're through.

Harley Quinn

You just gave up on me, what else was I supposed to do?
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

You're suppose to move out of Mr.J's, stop with the phone sex, and try to make things work. I can only jerk off so much until it gets boring. -hides your photo-

Harley Quinn

(lol)

-looks innocent-  It's my hideout, I don't really live with him, I'm more like his employee.  And I thought you liked the phone sex.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

I don't like phone sex when you keep referring to me as Joker. You know what, I'm going up there, that's right.

Harley Quinn

I do not do that!  I've never called--- going up where?!
Ons/Offs - Absences