Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

JerichoMyers

I'll shut up....... -Curls in a corner and cuts wrists because Wyrd hurt my feelings- Lolz

abandoneddolly

what are you doing with a guy. did you lose your infatuation with me ????  I was actually going to do stuff with you, but now were through.

Wyrd

Good! I'll just make a new Girl friend on World of Warcraft
Ragtime Dandies!

JerichoMyers

Eh, I'll live. I got my stories back and bike fixed, so blow a goat. XD Kidding, really I am.
Wait, we had some thing going? Umm.... Can we not be through?
Oh question for everyone. I just seen this buddy on facebook and he carved the name of the girl he liked into his wrist. People are saying it's romantic, what do all of you think? I think it's freaking spooky.

Wyrd..... Real girls are real, but they aren't no night elf paladin. Lolz

Wyrd

(Damn Right!)

I think it's fucking stupid to carve anything into your wrist or any part of your body. This guy is clearly fucked up and retarded. If his girl friend was smart she would end the relationship so he would look like a fucking idiot with that shit carved in his wrist.
Ragtime Dandies!

JerichoMyers

When you carve my name into your wrists, it really creeps me out. I'm sorry, but I can't be with some one who mutilates their body. I think I'm gonna try and work things out with Dolly; if not, I'll become Tales stalker/rapists.

Brian Boru

You're too much of a stalker / rapist..I can't deal.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

JerichoMyers

Bitch, you're gonna learn to deal with it or I'm gonna chain you in the basement again!

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

JerichoMyers

This is your one chance, apologize and kiss my shiny clean green foot or you're  going in the gimp suit.

Brian Boru

suck your own gimp suit...we're through

A/As updated 2/20/11

JerichoMyers

-Grabs a random dog and breaks its neck- WE'RE THROUGH WHEN I SAY WE'RE THROUGH!!!

Brian Boru

Pulls his Glock and says - We're through now mister...

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

If you start killing people the cops are going to be after you and I have enough drama in my life without that

JerichoMyers

-Magically revives the dog- Not in front of Dolly....... -gives an evil sneer-

abandoneddolly

you quit being evil I'm so tired of evil guys screwing up my life. I thought I had a least one nice one. I guess were through.

Brian Boru

I just can't do it...not tonight, Dolly needs a hug to much to break up with her.

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

lol what do you mean not tonight. you going to wait until I feel better and then break up with me...that seams mean

Brian Boru

No - I'm just not going to break up with anyone ever again.  I will be in countless relationships all at once and teach everyone the value of sharing my awesome lovin'

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

then I'm breaking up with you for umm never getting any of that awesome loving  ::)

JerichoMyers

Yay, me and tales are back together. -Throws random assortment of drugs to Elliquiy members- Free drugs for all.
I am a nice guy but like you said, evil is addictive, so I thought I would try the evil routine..... Guess I should stick to the nice guy routine. -sigh-

-Reads new post that stopped me from posting-
...... Huh?

abandoneddolly

I like evil too much for my own good, right now I'm in pain so I want nice. like I told you ever girl needs a nice guy to run too when the evil guy is being to big a bastard.

JerichoMyers

Now that's heartless. Girls like that are the ones who mentally tormented me. Gave me some hope but ultimately went to the bad ass. Yea, I'm not being your nice guy.

abandoneddolly

but I cant... I wont go back this time that's why I'm hurting. oh ell if you wont comfort me I'll find someone else.