Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

Lucius Cornelius

i like so much to see you go that i don't mean to say you goodbye as much times and needed....

lenka

I'm only doing this beacuse I heard you give awesome break up sex!

Lucius Cornelius

i give my best to you but it seems to not be never enough

Harley Quinn

Now I know the problem.  You gave her all your best, so you never had anything left over for me.  Bye!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drannie

You cuddled someone else in front of my eyes...

Harley Quinn

No, I didn't!  You were seeing things.  -sweet smile-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drannie

JerichoMyers

Autumn52

Jericho how could you.....I mean really dating Drannie when you know how much I wanted you....sniffs I am afraid it is over..... :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MasterMischief

You don't need me anymore.  You have found true love.  Go.  Be with him.  I only want what is best for you.

Autumn52

How could you......once you go Llama you never go back...I suppose I will have to make due with my man but I will miss you....good bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

abandoneddolly

you were with the llama, then you have no need for me

JerichoMyers

Autumn52

Quote from: abandoneddolly on August 09, 2010, 12:37:06 PM
you were with the llama, then you have no need for me

Awww Dolly how could you.....you don't want me anymore just because of one little indiscretion... pouts
Well then goodbye I will miss you

Quote from: JerichoMyers on August 09, 2010, 12:38:40 PM
DON'T LEAVE ME! I CAN CHANGE!

I am afraid I cant stay when I know you have the hots for Drannie....(unless we share him) giggles

MasterMischief

Share?!  Share?!  Well o.k. if you insist.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Me and Drannie weren't dating, he wasn't opened minded enough to have a Goblin perform anal sex on him.
Would I want to dump you?
And llama, it's technically supporting bestiality dating you, so we can't be together, sorry.
Harley, we'll always be friends with benefits.

MasterMischief

...but...but...you're a freaking goblin!  Who cares about bestiality?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

I care, I care very deeply about it. Come Harley, we must skip into the sunset while wolverines chase us.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Throws you into my arms- Don't worry, I'll protect you. -Werewolf jumps on Goblin- Run! I can't protect you. -Gets mauled by werewolf-

Harley Quinn

Oh, my God!  Werewolves terrify me!  -screams and runs for dear life-
Ons/Offs - Absences

lenka

Because you can't treat everyone as a damn joke...I'm real
*places your hand on my chest*