News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Boru

I really did love you, but your mood swings are too much for me.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ha!  I'm one dimensional!  I don't have mood swings!  That just proves you never cared enough to pay attention to me at all. -takes all his cigarettes with her, too-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ooooh, there's a shocker, pal!  More women?!  I never would have guessed that, since I didn't mean anything.  No.  Not obvious at all.  That's fine, you keep all of them, because... I. Don't. Care.  -hurries and walks out the door before he can see her cry-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

Ah...baby...don't go away mad (just go away...)

A/As updated 2/20/11

Seara

You and HQ too? Really? I am so disapointed in you, its over.

Brian Boru

Oh, Seara, don't be like that...be like that car over there driving 100 mph away from here.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

(lol  That one was good.)

I know how to handle this, you casanova.

-shoots, misses, gets locked up for attempted murder-  Shit.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

(roflmao)

Get's divorce granted in absentia of other party, expedited case for attempted murder, 100% ownership of all property reverts to the unimprisoned one

A/As updated 2/20/11

Sasha

Don't cast those eyes down ..with that I am sorry look ...your not sorry . And that is the LAST time ...your going to disappoint the both of us . Consider yourself ...no longer needed.

Endorphin

I caught you in the kitchen with the maid last night. You can't just do that kind of thing without telling me. This thing is off!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lucius Cornelius

did you really break up with sasha? if you told me that before we never begin anything in first place... we are done

abandoneddolly

I think you get jealous of me chasing men down in the forest and well ....bye

Endorphin

I just can't stand the way you chase men down in the forest and well anymore. We're done!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

JerichoMyers

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Endorphin on August 09, 2010, 12:45:43 AM
I just can't stand the way you chase men down in the forest and well anymore. We're done!

well I am a nymph what did you expect

and goblin....well you pay more attenttion to your warthog then me  :'(

JerichoMyers

abandoneddolly

your a goblin, I'd rather have someone   a bit more manly

JerichoMyers

((I can't stop giggling right now))
I've been going to the gym, I swear!

abandoneddolly

if throwing that little spear around is what you call going to the gym

JerichoMyers

Seriously, I've been at the gym with all those dreamy, hunky, more suitable guys you screw behind my back. :)

abandoneddolly

no I do it put in the open, dont you have a quest or something to screw up?

JerichoMyers

Fine then, we're through. You're missing out on the greatest Hero in Elliquiy...... -sniffles- even I know that's bullplop.

Harley Quinn

I have a lot of needs, and, well... you never fulfill them, so I have to go.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

I wouldn't leave you, I'm desperate. Hahahaha