Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaven

Wish granted, but as you arrive your home implodes.

I wish I were a virus. O.o
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Sybl

Wish granted. Everything around you dies, leaving you alone.

I wish I was tired.

Slaven

Which granted, but then you passed out on the spot and don't awake for 24 hours :o.

I wish I could hibernate.

Sybl

Wish granted, but you now weigh 12 ounces and starve to death.

I wish I could fly.

Om3n

Wish granted, but once you're in the air you can't change directions.

I wish I invented something amazing.

Slaven

Wish granted, but then it was no longer needed.

I wish I had a hair cut.

Anesa

Granted!  (But cutting only that "one" hair really didn't make much of a difference in how it looks...) ;P

I wish I had a maid to do all of my household chores!

Undeniable Sin

Granted. Your house is now spotless, even if that is because it's basically empty. Your maid is a known thief. Oh well, at least you didn't have to lift a finger!

I was I could be seductive and provocative without having to work at it.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Slaven

Wish granted, but then you become miraculously pregnant. :o

I wish I could afford to redesign my house.

Sybl

Wish Granted. Then a tornado arrives taking you out of the country, you are arrested for having no passport.

I wish I had the power to see into the future.

boegiboe

Granted, unfortunately, the future looks pretty grim and you are stuck with the knowledge of everything bad that is going to happen, while being powerless to stop them.

I wish I had a movie cuddle buddy

Belle33

Granted, but I always choose sad movies that make you cry.

I wish I could work from home more often.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Granted, but you end up working in your backyard more often, mowing grass all day long.

I wish I could kiss Belle. :P

Belle33

Granted, you now have unlimited access to kissing me, but you are missing out on a lot of other hot women you could be kissing.

I wish I didn't feel sleepy already.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but now it messes up your sleep cycle to the point that you no longer can sleep. You are left drinking coffee and dangerous caffeine shots just to keep going.

I wish someone would show up to keep me company.

atouchofmayhem

Granted, but the person that shows up is the person that annoys you most.

I wish I had a new book to read.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, you now have a complete set of encyclopedias!

I wish I could fly!

atouchofmayhem

Granted, but you can only fly backwards, and you keep bumping into things.

I wish I had the day off.

Mordred

Granted. Yet the gods that run the Days.. they decided to grant this lazily. You got today off. Off the entire weekly calendar. Saturday no longer exists. The other days all squish now into 6 days in the week. The speed of the moon around the earth has quickened slightly, and all calendars have shifted and morphed into the new calendar order. And all 'living' creatures now age a wee bit faster. Nobody remembers how it was.. apart from you. And the new miserable world (for really, all 'living' creatures did indeed need that extra day.. is all your doing. And it's quite a bummer.

I wish I had the power to freeze and continue time, at will.
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

Wish granted however you get a little colder and colder with each freeze thus eventually freezing yourself to death.

I wish I were eating a big fat juicy steak right now!

Reagan

Quote from: forbiddenfruit on August 27, 2011, 09:49:56 PM
Wish granted however you get a little colder and colder with each freeze thus eventually freezing yourself to death.

I wish I were eating a big fat juicy steak right now!

Granted but in true Hitchhiker's Guide style, when you've eaten the wounded cow approaches your table and informs you it's strictly quid-pro-quo.

Reagan

What do you mean there's no edit function?   :o

I wish I had telekinetic power.

Mordred

Yeah.. and I bet now you also wish you had a manual for those potent mental flows. For the moment you started using that mind at will.. the chain reaction of every thing you moved then tried to compensate, then fix.. in all those crazy directions.. eventually sent the world hurtling into the sun.. which you also sent in it's own wild direction.. yeah, it got pretty ugly.

I wish I had that Jedi power to make small, correct (I know.. who am I to be the 'correct' one, eh? :P) suggestions and have them followed with no question. I promise, I'd not use this power for any personal gains. Well, maybe once for monetary gain.. but just once!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Wish granted. Sadly the  power :o fails, leaving you a mindless twit.  XD

I wish next month would arrive sooner.

Mordred

*doesn't mind at all being a mindles twit.. in fact sees the good side of this* :P

Granted! The month does arrive sooner, and all seems great now that you have skipped out on the last few days of this month.. but the fabric of time gets mighty upset and starts to unravel, sending everything into absolute chaos where the laws of nature and science also descend into madness.

I wish I could see these ominous predictions in a snow-globe.. even if it made me a little crazier.
*See Pillory*