Life In The Ludis:Just about full, could use one or two more house slaves.

Started by Urbanzorro, February 06, 2014, 05:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABV0331

Quote from: bubby on February 13, 2014, 04:04:39 PM
Oh..... goodness.... ABV.. *fans self*

Now now darling, relax your celt can jump him later lol. Yeah I figured I would have one comment like that considering the Mohawk wearing actor everyone woman with a thing for Norseman has gotten all weak knee.
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Deamonbane

Angus
by Deamonbane

Role: Trainee Gladiator

Gladiator Type: Hoplomachus

Orientation: Straight

Appearance Details: Icelandic symbol called the Helm of awe; to induce fear and to protect against abuse of power, tattooed on his left arm

Personality: Angus proves himself a remarkable physical specimen: fearless and possessed by a thirst for the fleeting pleasures of life. His love of wine and women, coupled with his unwavering arrogance, is unmatched by any of the other warriors. Though he could take down opponents with swift efficiency, he demonstrates showmanship by pacing his fights with variety of attacks, demonstrating graphically gruesome executions, and laughing and roaring for the spectators. He boasts that he could take on legionaries with his bare hands. Though he pursues physical female companionship on a constant basis, Angus does not mistreat women, and beyond his cockiness, there's an underlying sense of honor about him that creeps to the surface.

Bio:
Born on the Iberian Peninsula, the youngest son of the Chieftain of the Areveci Tribe, he had little chance to enjoy his childhood. As a youth of 6, he was already working hard, as it was unlikely that he would be inherit much of his father's wealth, to be able to earn himself a name and comfortable living as a famous warrior. And at the age of 14, it became apparent that he had the skill for it, quite  a great fighter, beating some of the older men of his tribe at a young age. He was allowed to join his father and older brothers on raids inland at that age.

He quickly proved himself as an able warrior, engaging in combat with just about anyone willing to be put up against his blade. Taking up the Greek style of fighting from a local mercenary and weapons vendor, he used a spear and blade more often than ax and bow, like his brothers, which proved better, as he was something of the runt of the litter, smaller and physically weaker, but faster and far more agile. With training and experience, footwork became a second nature to him, tactical fighting and trickery became his game. He became a name to fear, particularly among the Vacceai, their rival clan.

Irritated by their treatment by their Roman overlords, who took their military feats as nothing, they began something of an uprising, with Angus at the head. With a few victories and arrogance beginning to creep into his father's head, they began a more ambitious fight. However, when brought to the attention of Proconsul Titus Didius, their 'War' was quickly ended in two smashing defeats, the last of which saw Angus captured and sentenced to death Ad Gladium in Pompeii.

This did not end well for the Gladiators that were sent in to fight him, and eventually, the crowd growing tired of the continued attempts to kill the Celt, he was granted life as a slave.

Character's Ons: Strong willed women, a chase, although he does have a taste for the softness of the body of a woman not accustomed to battle.
Character's Offs: Women of little wit or intelligence.

Player's Ons: Firey women that don't take no for an answer, and yet... make him fight for it.
Player's Offs: Check my ons and offs.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

IrishWolf

Deamonbane, not that I'm the GM but we're going with Late Roman Republic, before the conquest of Gaul or Caesars legions arrival to Britain and well before Boudica

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Urbanzorro

Honestly at this point we are quite well stocked for gladiators/gladiatrixes. What we could currently use are house slaves. And even few at that. With that in mind I'll have to close off recruiting for gladiators for now. Though I do expect to open it up at some later date once our first plot point(s) has been hit.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Vanetias

Deamonbane

Still interested, in case you guys are accepting Gladiators again...