Kaiva's roleplay ideas [Mul] (f/f) Updated Dec 7th

Started by Kaiva, June 08, 2009, 03:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiva

Alrighty then. I was pokin' around here for a good one on one roleplay and found some interesting things, but I wanted to throw out some ideas for anyone that might be interested themselves.

First of all I tend to stick with F/f roleplays and that is what these are. Here are some ideas and really, if you are interested in any Dom/sub or f/f roleplay that aren't these wacked out ideas just drop me a line, and I'll look them over.

Lost Identity
The other scenario is somewhat similar as it is medieval again. The setting is less involved, but the premise is that in some world there is a war between two kingdoms and my character is a woman in disguise as a man. Her father's heir and son died in a raid on their vast outpost, and the person who would inherit since the son was dead was the enemy kingdom due to some tangled marriages. To prevent that from happening the rather tomboyish daughter  (young at the time) masked herself as her elder brother and announced that the raid killed the daughter not the son. My character has been in disguise for a long time, maybe 5 years, and she has gotten good at being the knight her brother was. She eventually was sent to battle by the king and injured her leg. She was sent home as a result, and she hadn't been home in quite a while. All the servants/slaves think she is her brother, and hate her. Her brother was always arrogant and somewhat hateful, and as the daughter she was the one liked by the village. She is at first stuck in bed because of her wound to her leg but eventually she will recover almost completely - maybe a scar and tiny limp? Your character would be the servant/slave that attends to her for the most part.

True Face, True Name
This is a modern one and definitely focused on the exploring of sexuality and personality. Nicole is a young woman in university, and she doesn't know who she is, figuratively of course. She has several names and juggles several identities. At home she is Nikole Fies the loving daughter of two proper middle American parents who have no idea what she is up to out of their sight. With her high school friends she is Nik, an athlete and an academic whose tastes are in women, and through her accomplishments, she often gets them. Her friends are the driven academic and athletic achievers along with her, and winning seems to be her whole world when with them. With them her personality is cutthroat, and nothing at all like the perfect gentle girl her parents think she is. At University however she has yet another identity, Niki, a girl who was used to being on top, but in a competitive school was only average. Her friends there are much more laid back - much, much more, and here Niki learns about relaxation and the philosophy of enjoying life. (Almost Hakuna Matata ^.^)

Your character would make all of her 'lives' cross by being associated with more than one of them and being at University with her. Your character could be the daughter of Nicole's parents' friends, and a friend to one of Nicole's university friends, or whatever you want. The only requirement is that your character, a dominant, tries to get down to the real character of Nikole Fies.

I can take it
This is the idea I mentioned in my comments. It is much more vague than my others. My idea is to explore a reversal of the usual roles. Most people expect in a vampire/mortal relationship that wanders into BDSM, for the vampire to be the aggressor, but this time it is the other way around. I also wouldn't mind if this was between two vampires, or even that the human eventually becomes a vampire. The plot is mainly about what the title says. My character is a vampire - she has a higher pain tolerance and more abilities, and that leads to...interesting situations...

Never You Mind
This takes place in a fantasy/medieval setting. I don't really have too much detailed for the setting, and I'm open to suggestions as far as that goes. The idea is that my character is a well known scholar and magician that gets lost on her travels and wanders into a Kingdom she never meant to. The Kingdom is the only one in the surrounding area with little to no magic forces and when the court hears of her bumbling presence it offers a reward to capture her and have her brought to the court. You character would be the one to finally capture me - but you capture my character not to deliver her to court, but to force her to teach your character....
Now the reason I have the title as it is, is that i have a rather distinct personality for my character - she is an all around pain in the ass and a grump, whose favorite thing to do is act intellectually superior and say "never you mind" but she's really just asking for someone to not put up with it, and smack her silly, magic/strength aside.

Reckless
This one is less a scenario and a character concept. My character who is yet unnamed - I always name right before the thread starts not before - is a reckless, disaster prone mercenary, who is lucky she still has all limbs intact. For all her skills and brains, she is a common sense idiot; especially since she is a foreigner. She has been in an area for less than a week and has nearly been gutted for accidental rudeness to a young boy noble, tossed in jail for accidental politeness to a slave, nearly killed in a bar fight she accidentally caused, and last but certainly not the least, accidentally revealed she has limited magic capabilities (foresight and fetching for all it helps her) in a place that abhors magic. She revealed this secret accidentally to your character who I picture in my head, but is negotiable, as a noble woman who unfortunately needs a bodyguard, but who
refuses to take the need seriously, and somehow accidentally hires the hapless, reckless, yet oddly effective mercenary. Personally, while it is somewhat geared towards romance, it will probably have quite a bit of humor.

Harry Potter f/f roleplay
Okay, I wasn't going to put this on here, but I suppose there is no shame in admitting it...
Originally I wanted this to be a Fleur/Hermione rp on the off chance anyone else shared my secret love of this odd pairing, but I am pretty much willing to expand since it is a slightly odd pairing. I tend to stick with explored cannon characters and favor match ups of Ginny, Fleur, Hermione, and Luna, but I'm sure I could be convinced (read: asked) to do some other pairing. Once I did a rp with Fleur and an original character and it was surprisingly good, so if you are interested in potterverse and f/f pairings, drop me a pm and I'll probably go with it.

Hemingway

Question: male players for female characters? Male characters?

GnothiSeauton

Definitely interested in either of your plots if they're open.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kaiva

Right now I'm not looking for male characters, or male playing female. I've already got a guy friend doing a plot with me, and was hoping for have a female to roleplay with this time. So, sorry Hemingway, but I've rarely roleplayed with women and would like to do that. Nearly 99 percent of the people I've rp-ed with were male, so I'm trying the other side of the fence.

And to GnothiSeauton they both are wide open. Is there one that tickles your fancy more than the other? Right now I'm dancing a little more towards the second one as it is my newest idea and therefore the one I'm most giddy about.

GnothiSeauton

The second one sounds good to me really.  I don't have a preference because they both sound equally good to me.  It's completely up to you.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kaiva

any other takers? On some other plot perhaps?

I will probably add a fantasy/vampire scenario when I think it out a little better. It will be a dom female human and a sub vampire instead of the other way around. Vampires have a better tolerance for pain and all, and I think it would be interesting to switch around the usual roles.

Katina Tarask

If I had some more time, I'd say more, but both the scenarios sound yummy.  I'd pick the first one, since playing a serving girl in the second one doesn't quite appeal to me as much, and I may actually have an orphaned character I could dust for the first.  I'll have to sleep on it, though, since... well... I have to sleep now. :P

Kaiva

ooh wonderful, I hope you decide you do have time to be able to rp. I'm quite attached to that first scenario as i've been waiting to rp that for a while. I've had enough time for it to get more and more complicated. But i won't bore you with details yet. After you sleep on it and you still want to do it I'll be lounging around here tomorrow as well so just pm me or drop a comment here.
have a good night  ^.^

Kaiva