Dominated for a Change (M seeking F)

Started by Cooper5362, March 12, 2011, 11:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper5362

All of my characters have been dominant personalities to date.  It would be fun to play a male character that submits for a change.  I'm pretty open to ideas because my role play partner would have to deal with me getting acquainted to a submissive role.  A longer term story is more interesting to me.  A story where my character has to get acquainted with the rules and suffer training and punishment initially as he makes mistakes and learns his place is best.  Once the my character is in proper mindset, his master would then start exercising him to fulfill her more aggressive and free form type of fantasies with him.  It could include multiple partners or public types of using him once he is properly broken and no longer a threat to his master.  PM me if you are interested in this subject matter and what you would like to see out of my character.  My Ons/Offs are not going to be as much of a help because I'm open on this search and looking to go outside of myself as a sexual identity.  My character will still be male, but will put up with things my other characters would not dream of tolerating.  He will be trainable to do things in sexual submission my other characters would look for revenge on as well.  Remember, your character will break mine and then use him in the subservient state.  Once my character breaks, he will rule out rebellion or escape as an option.
Cooper
A/As