Steampunk - Pleasure Dome - < Interest Check > Now Closed

Started by Sasha, November 11, 2010, 08:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

At this time ...unless you have already stated an interest in the game ....we have reached the maximum capacity .

Going to leave this thread open for those character sheets to come through .

I would not mind a few more female characters to help even things out a bit . Please PM me to discuss .

Sasha

Character Name : Drake "Spike" Stinger
Played by : Chains

Character Approved ...

Please add your character to the Character Profiles and feel free to join in the crazy conversation of the OOC .  Most all the game threads are available in the first post on the Character Profile Thread.

Your  character can arrive at the Pleasure Dome through this thread ....Front Lobby - Key Masters Office - Security . Will look forward to your chosen contraption that will get the good man to the Pleasure Dome .

Welcome to the Game .

Chrystal

Character Name : Penny Lee Macnamara                                                                                                       
Played by : Chrystal
Character Age  : 21
Character Role in game  : Personal property of Chris Cassidy
Sexual Orientation :   Gay (mostly)  ,   Submissive  (mostly) - see character traits below
Interested Fetish or Kinks : Enjoys pain. Likes having unusual objects inserted in unusual places. likes to be tied up and humiliated in public. All three=win!
Character Personality : Penny is normally a very quiet unassuming girl. She is happiest when sitting in a corner being ignored - as long as her three lower orifices are filled. She will rarely speak unless spoken to. She dotes on her mistress and will do anything for her. However, she has a peculiar character trait in that if something triggers her she can go totally and instantly extrovert. This usually takes the form of public exhibitions of sexuality with random females, and the occasional lucky male.
Background Information : Penny is the daughter of a wealthy merchant family, who were travelling home to England from India when the ship they were travelling in was hit by a freak storm and sank. Penny was the only survivor as she had been playing hide-and-seek with her younger brothers at the time, and had hidden in a life boat.

She was rescued by Cassidy, after who for some reason took a liking to the girl and took her under her wing. Penny is little more than a slave though. Her older brother was not on the ship at the time, and on learning of the death of his family, he immediately assumed control of the family business. He also believes Penny to be dead.

Penny has since learned that her older brother had been messing with some sort of weather control device while her family was in India. She suspects that the freak storm may not have been an accident...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sasha

Character Name : Penny Lee Macnamara                                                                                                       
Played by : Chrystal

Character approved .....coming in the game with Christina 'Chris' Cassidy-  Played by : Amazon

Please add your character to the Character Profiles and feel free to join in the crazy conversation of the OOC .  Most all the game threads are available in the first post on the Character Profile thread .

Get with Amazon and you both can arrive in this thread ....Front Lobby - Key Masters Office - Security .  Where Tom will be sure to check both the ladies in .

Welcome to the Game .

Sasha

We only have three spots left open in this game ....

One Employee -  (Would prefer a female character) .... maid , waitress , singer , records keeper , cook ..

One In-house Merchant  -  Painter/Artist -photographer ,  Specialty Shoppe - exotic candies ,  Clockmaker ..

One guest Character -  Inventor , Tinker , Apprentice , Traveling merchant ....

Carlissa

Character Name: Bella
Played by: Carlissa
Character Age: 18
Character Role in game: Maid

Sexual Orientation :  Straight, but will perform sexual interactions with female partners if it pleases a male. Even though seductive she is very submissive.

Interested Fetish or Kinks: While Bella is inexperienced in sexual situations, she has quite a few kinks that never fail to get her excited. Some of her favorite fetishes include Pregnancy (Natural or Unnatural), Romantic Situations, Oral Sex, Breast Jobs, and Breast Expansion. Multiple Partners is also something that Bella enjoys, but prefers male partners over female. Bella does get a kick out of having sex with other woman, although is only romantically interested in men.

Description: She is usually seen wearing the uniform maid outfit.

Character Personality: Bella, while still being a young girl in some people’s eyes, tends to act naïve, innocent, and sweet around people, especially men. This behavior, of course, is actually her way of flirting with people, and is a good way to get what she wants. Bella is actually quite flirtatious and seductive, and she uses her sweet and innocent nature to get the better of men. She loves to play and toy with people, but never in a bad way. Despite the fact that she may seem like a childish flirt, Bella has a good heart and would never do anything to hurt another person without a good reason. She is selfless and kind, and is especially good with children. She lusts for romance and adventure, and has big dreams for her future.

Background Information: Bella was raised in a middle-lower class environment, with her father working as an inventor and tinker for a small company. Bella was primarily raised by her mother, who was a former harlot, since her father spent days on end in the workshop hoping to create “the next big thing” to hit the market. Every day was a gamble, however, and the household never had much money.

Too poor and too free to go to school, Bella spent most of her time either wondering around the city looking for work or food or helping her mother take care of her younger siblings. Ever since she was young Bella was very good with people and always acted in a sweet but flirtatious way, which obviously originated from her mother’s harlot background. She always had her way with people, using her sweet attitude to woe the neighborhood boys into buying her things or convincing shopkeepers to give her a free piece of candy.

As Bella got older, she spent less time wooing her neighbors and more time working for her family. By the time she was 13, the household was almost all out of money. With her father recently out of work and 8 mouths to feed, it became apparent that everybody had to pitch in to help feed the family. While her father and little brothers worked as door to door repair men, Bella and her mother worked as maids for hire.

Bella worked as a maid for 5 years before moving out of her parent’s home. Knowing that it would be easier to feed one mouth instead of 8, Bella enthusiastically started to look for work as a maid. Already having 5 years experience of being a maid under her belt, she got a job at the Pleasure Dome.
She has a crush on Lee Chang and Xias Donovan.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Chrystal

*looks sheepish* I have to admit to being shy when it comes to submitting characters for approval - I tend to PM them first.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sasha

Character Name: Bella
Played by: Carlissa

Character approved .....

Please add your character to the Character Profiles and feel free to join in the crazy conversation of the OOC .  Most all the game threads are available in the first post on the Character Profile thread .

You can start your character off in the Employee Commons area .....  Assigned dorm Room is ....B4 .

Welcome to the Game .

ArtemisHighmore

Well I figured I would throw my hat into the two character ring and see what happens. You did say you needed a painter.:P

Character Name : Hector Ruthard Cobblepot
Played by : ArtemisHighmore
Character Age  : 32
Character Role in game  : Artist/Painter
Sexual Orientation :  Straight and dominant
Interested Fetish or Kinks : Dear Hector tends to get more aroused painting the lovely curves of the female form than he does looking at it. There is just something about the way the brush curls when sweeping alone the painted breast that just gets his fires going. Oh the joys of erotic art.
Description :

Character Personality : Hector can be quite odd at times, from his intense fascination with erotic art to his habits of conversing with himself as if he were three different people, all people he has named, Blake and Demetri. It’s not that he doesn’t enjoy conversing with others; he merely can have a faster conversation with himself because he doesn’t have to wait for a response. That and he seem to know just what Blake and Demetri will say so he can anticipate their responses. Sometimes he thinks he can read minds.

Background Information : Paint is in Hector’s blood both literally and metaphorically. He can’t recall how many times he had cut himself upon the sharp edges of the glass jars that hold his paint and in his haste to mend himself he usually ends up with paint all over. Still he would never give it up as it is his love and his lover. Art was how Hector discovered sex after all and it has been the main staple in his sex life ever since wither it be a little alone time or enjoying the body of the lovely woman he recently finished painting, thought he tends to lead towards the form as he has such an abysmal record with the ladies. But then that is his reason for coming to pleasure Dome, among selling his wares and getting new subjects to paint. The mere thought of what might transpire within that wonderful place makes him just giddy and he had told Blake and Demetri all about it, several times…

Sasha

Character Name : Hector Ruthard Cobblepot
Played by : ArtemisHighmore

Approved ......will add him to the Merchant Area .  Questions ......just more an open sitting room style thing .....that can be changed ...to give him a painting workshop . Any pics .. perhaps ......?  His room most likely a part of it like a Suite . Same as the other ladies .  though nothing too fancy ....since it seems he is new here .

Go ahead and start the character off in the employee commons area .....or the playground ..... Or of course you can enter in through the front lobby and annoy Tom . 

Let me know ...newly starting off in the Pleasure Dome as in just arriving .....or semi just started , established room already . Or a a combo of both . 

Thank-you Kindly .

ArtemisHighmore

Always hitting me with the questions. I like the aspect of the new arrival as it allows me to establish the character but I will start him out in the employee area so as not to annoy Tom anymore than he already is. I don't think Hector would be the cherry to top his sundae so to speak. We can go with him being semi started, having arrive perhaps a day or two earlier but has been mostly inside his suite, setting it to his desires. I shall post pictures of his art in his first post as he will be displaying them. Where would you like them displayed as I fear I have not had a chance to read through every area yet. I know, I am a slacker. :P

Sasha

Artemis  :

Perfect .....you started out in the employee commons area so that works .

Will put his shop - just starting to be put up ....and his bedchambers ...in this thread . Merchant Shops & Suites

Love your first post by the way .

Sasha

ArtemisHighmore

Well thank you kindly my dear friend. You know I aim to please. ;) Got the fire cookin' in the OOC if you are needing some snuggling... ;)

Ambie

I just got accepted the other day but I've had my eye on this play for a while. I have a sheet ready for a dancer...let me know if you want more female players!!!

Sasha

Quote from: Ambie on December 03, 2010, 08:22:36 PM
I just got accepted the other day but I've had my eye on this play for a while. I have a sheet ready for a dancer...let me know if you want more female players!!!

Sure ...could I ask you to play like a serving girl <waitress >  and dancer ......combination .

Also will need to have your role playing preferences filled out ....pm me if you need a link to the tutorial . I have a few other new members in the game as well that I will be hitting up to complete theirs too . It helps in a game to get to know the other players .

We will be full up then on employee characters . Please go ahead and post your character sheet here please and I can approve it .

Congrats on your approval ....Welcome to E .

Ambie

Great!! Thats actually just the role I had in mind...I'll get to work on the rp preferences...

Character Name : Isis Ahora

Played by : Ambie

Character Age  :  Just over 19

Character Role in game  : Dancer/waitress

Sexual Orientation :  Straight with a touch of bicurious. Somewhat shy at first until she warms up to you…then very flirtatious but submissive.

Interested Fetish or Kinks : She has been abused when younger but she does not hold it against anyone but who did it to her. She has recently become interested in the mechanical workings of some of the robots/androids and how they have been designed to be just like humans, including below…she has never taken the step to have sex with one but it seriously intrigues her. Loves sex in general though.

Description :

Character Personality : Extremely kind hearted and very giving, hence her submissiveness. she is very curious about things she has never seen before which is a lot due to her past. She gets easily attached as she has not had a chance to keep a lot of friends. Here lately, people that have crossed her or wronged her, have ended up in very medically assisted situations through no action of her own.

Background Information : Having been moved from place to place as a servant since she was 8 (sold into service of local royalty by her drunken father), so she has only known serving others. The relationship she formed with the most recent family earned herself her freedom back, along with enough money to get her traveling to a new life somewhere. She only remembers her fathers name being Rahall, and nothing more about her family. She has learned and seen only that which has been presented to her. She has no education but can read thanks to the kindness of her most recent owners as they were much older. She was never abused by any of the families in the more recent years, but has found herself time and time again, getting involved with other servants and getting attached only to have her heart broken when they were traded or killed by her masters.
The last family was a set of old and near dying royalty that reminded her that there are loving people out there and that everyone, no matter who they are, should be given at least one chance. She is overly intrigued by trinkets and machines hence her recent intrests in androids and robots. She has never acted on this thought but the it is always in her brain when she sees one.
She is a very giving lover who is only satisfied when the other(s) is satisfied.
She also has a interest in travel but knows that she is a long way from being able to do that given her current income...

Ambie

Sasha

Ohhhh ....sexy .....very nice ... pinches her nipples .  I mean bites them ....  Oh right not allowed . *coughs *

Character approved .....

Please add your character with the new pic  to the Character Profiles and feel free to join in the crazy conversation of the OOC .  Most all the game threads are available in the first post on the Character Profile thread .

You can start your character off in the Employee Commons area .....  Assigned dorm Room is ....A5.

Welcome to the Game .

Mist Sage

Character Name: Mist Maren Sager

Played by: Mist Sage

Character Age: 19

Character Role in game: Assistant Gadgeter and Apprentice Mapmaker. (Apprentice/Assistant to Thaddeus Theodore Thudpucker the Third - NosCorventius's Player)

Sexual Orientation: Gay (Pure/Power Bottom)

Interested Fetish or Kink: Multi-partners, Bondage, and Bukake

Description:

(With his Mask and arms guards on)

Character Personality: Precise and Meticulous. Can sometime seem O.C.D. on certain things like his living quarters or workspace. Shy but is headstrong, willing to give it his all on anything he needs to do.

Background Information: Mist grew up with his widowed mother. His father dieing of illness around his first year, leaving him and his mother with his name and status. They were high-born. and had ties with many powerful families, but due to his fathers death, his life was filled with men trying to control or take his mothers hand in marriage. She refused and taught Mist her views and ways. Making him determined and thoughtful of every situation and those in it. As he grew up he had an interest in odd contraptions and gadgets. He loved looking at how they worked, and was always trying to look at them to find what moved what, or how this turned that.  Around 16 he was given a chance to use his curiosity and small talent then when his mother gave him permission to go out on his own and find a teacher.  He prepared a piece of his own gadgetry to help prove to those that he looked for, that he had talent of some sorta. After a year he finished his working prototype of an arm mask combination. The mask filtered the air, making it useful for gas filled rooms and such, while also it possible to breath under water with a converter of sorts. It was powered by the movements of the arms, with in turn were a slight Armour just for look.  It wasn't perfect but he hoped it would be enough to sway those.  At 17 he found a man that seemed to take interest, laughing though at his mask. Though he said he would take him on the ship he navigates, and maybe I would become something worth mentioning. Since then he has been studying and working hard while also waiting on the Chief Navigator almost hand and foot. Hoping to see his mind at work, though also almost always quiet to help his observations. He has being doing this now for a little over 2 years and still has yet to show any displeasure in his new line of work. He's been told now though that they are going on a sort of vacation. To him though he feels he'll be collecting a drunk master from some odd place before to long there. Better get ready.....

Sasha

Sending PM ....Mist Sage ....for clarification with Nos ....

Sasha

Character Name: Mist Maren Sager

Played by: Mist Sage

Character approved ......confirmed character joining up with Thaddeus Thudpucker ....<smirks > ..... back posts are being modified as to indicate that your character has been with the great man all this time . Please join up with your fist post then as discussed with Nos .

Feel free to add your character to the  Character Profiles and  join in the crazy conversation of the OOC .  Most all the game threads are available in the first post on the Character Profile thread .

Welcome to the Game .

Aeda

Sasha

Quote from: Metody on December 09, 2010, 02:46:42 PM
Hey, just checking - has the last spot been filled?

I believe ....we can take in another employee character . Also room for a visiting guild member/ merchant / inventor  type character .  Would love to see a clockmaker to be honest ...a simple trade but none the less ...very interesting .

I shall leave it up to you .

Aeda

Oh, lovely.  A simple clockmaker sounds fun, actually.  I will write up my application soon as I can!

Thanks!