CrazE Ideas

Started by CrazEGrl, April 06, 2008, 12:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazEGrl

Hey would anybody be interested in doing a kingdom hearts role play?

SerpentKiss

I would like to express interest in this

Sethite

Kingdom Hearts  ;D I can hardly imagine adult oriented game in the universe of KH, with Donald, Goofy and 101 Dalmatians.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Kathadon

I'd guess there would be a lot of *quacks*.... and *heeyucs*. ;)

I'll deffinetly be watching this one just to read.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

SerpentKiss

I reckon it'd be quite interesting to mix the eroticism of the Final Fantasy side with the comedy elements of Disney. It'd be intriguing at the very least.

CrazEGrl

yes it would lol but I was thinking more on the side of making our own characters

MadPanda

A most intriguing suggestion.  Which, alas, brought the following comic strip immediately to mind:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=209

A more 'adult' Disney, certainly?  (grins hopefully)  Or perhaps other animated realms as well?   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

SerpentKiss

Well I'm signing on for it

CrazEGrl

Ok cool I'm surprised at how many people are actually interested in it. But 1 question where would I put the character thread not the actual role play?

SerpentKiss

Mmmmmmm...here?...mehbeh

CrazEGrl

Character name: first don't need last
Age: ( if kid 17 or 18 up to 25 if older then that your a helper or someone like Cid)
Sex:
Appearance: (can use picture if you want)
Weapon: When you get one
Bio: ( optional )

Character name: Braidy
Sex: female
Appearance: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z102/Dark_xXRavenXx/1173772707964ftr7.jpg
Weapon:  ( I'm special I get two lol :D ) http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...reKeyblade.jpg and http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...exKeyblade.jpg
Bio:

MadPanda

I take it this'll be freeform, then?   :)

Also, if this is going to be a 'small' game, then you get n+1 threads for it where n is the number of players including the GM.  (That is, four players and a GM get up to six threads under the appropriate Small Game section.)

In Memory of Bishrook

CrazEGrl

Halo everybody I was just wondering if anyone was interested in war role plays?

SerpentKiss

Love the idea of War roleplays...will also have my character sheet up soon...once I sort some stuff out

CrazEGrl

Well I was kind of thinking of like making a documentary kind of war thing where like each day starts off with like a journal entry by a character or all the characters. And also we could have some people that join be on the enemy side if they wanted to be.

SerpentKiss

You mean like Band of Brothers? Because that was my favourite show when it was on.

MadPanda

Kingdom Hearts Idea #1

From the same realm as Robin Hood, give or take a couple of centuries of local development:

Character name: Winston
Sex: Female (but easily mistaken for a young boy...)
Appearance: Anthromorphic Fennec Fox in a white oversized swashbuckler shirt and sword belt with baldric.  Sports a plumed hat kept at a rakish angle and a good pair of knee-high boots.

Weapon: Basic weapon is a paired rapier and main gauche.

Bio: Winston (yes, that's her real name) is a former inhabitant of Sherwood Forest.  To escape an arranged marriage, she fled her family's estate for the Big City.  On the way she fell in with a travelling troupe of actors and found that she had a talent for performance, especially commedia del'arte.  After a time, she saved up enough money to attend some classes in the Royal University, where she dabbled in the arcane arts as a way of helping her fellow thespians.  Her departure from Sherwood Forest came as the result of a class project gone very wrong, the aftereffects of which dumped her in a completely different world.

Style analysis: Winston normally uses dramatic fighting, which isn't always as effective as a 'real' fighting style...but it is flashy, acrobatic, and often leaves onlookers temporarily stunned and speechless.  She also has access to a couple of minor spells of protection (Aero, Heal) but no more than a few MPs at any one time.

Winston is talkative, but prefers flowery and dramatic soliloquays to mere chit-chat.  She is also sensitive about her given name and wiry build, which have caused more than a little gender confusion.

In Memory of Bishrook