The News

Started by Question Mark, September 16, 2012, 11:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

as I know I will outlive him, due to age alone (he's pushing 60 or 70, and I am 24) on that day I shall sit in a lawn chair, pour myself a tasty intoxicating drink, my only one for the entire year, put on my sun glasses, and turn on fox and watch the media equivilent of a low grade nuclear extange between various board interists.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Stattick

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on September 22, 2012, 09:21:34 PM
as I know I will outlive him, due to age alone (he's pushing 60 or 70, and I am 24) on that day I shall sit in a lawn chair, pour myself a tasty intoxicating drink, my only one for the entire year, put on my sun glasses, and turn on fox and watch the media equivilent of a low grade nuclear extange between various board interists.

Who, Rupert Moloch, head of News Corp? He's 81 and looks like a bespeckled, flesh eating zombie. With any luck, he'll leave this earthly plane soon, to go join his forces in hell. Roger Ailes, his leatherboy slave who heads Fox News (more popularly known on the interwebs as Goatse), is given to paranoid delusions and a tendency to lock himself in his bombproof bunker at Fox HQ. Between his weight problems and hemophilia, I expect to hear of his death shortly after Moloch gives up his mortal disguise. I've been given a premenition of Ailes' brains and bloody bits pooling on the floor beneath his elephantine weight, but whether his fluids were running from a self inflicted wound, or that his putrid flesh had finally given up once Moloch's influence on this mortal plane had weakened was beyond my ability to foresee. I did see him sealed behind his thrice ensorcelled portal of steal, with the hidden panel within where the dedications to the highest six archdemons of hell were written in the menstrual blood of virginal Fox interns.
O/O   A/A