The Mistake.

Started by The Dreamer, October 04, 2009, 12:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dreamer

You are a serial kidnapper of women, wanted by the Police but have been able to outsmart them. One night you see my character and decide that she is your next victim. However, my character is a very convincing cross-dresser and you don't realise 'the mistake' until it's too late.

My character- Richard is 5'7 with a slight build. He is obsessively clean and tidy in appearance but is generally 'one of the boys' during the day. Sometimes at night, but every night (and sometimes the whole day) at weekends, Richard becomes Rachel. Rachel likes to have lots of fun and can always be found in the clubs in town on a Friday and Saturday night. None of Richard's friends know about Rachel and only a few of Rachel's friends know about Richard.
Richard has a slight problem, however, in that he is verging on a split personality complex. Years of separating his two personas, tied with the obsessive side of his nature, means that he 'becomes' which ever persona is in the ascendant. The only way he can become one or the other is to change his appearance from Man to Woman and vice versa.

Your character- Is, basically, entirely up to you. He will have a history of kidnapping women but how he does this, where he takes them and what he does to them, is your choice. All I will say is, some form of restraint would be nice.

I like to write, I also like to role play. Writers who role play need to be able to feed off their writing partner(s) and what they write. So, if you are willing to play this story out, please also be willing to write more than one sentence and give some detail in your post. I don't think it's much to ask as I will be doing the same for you. I realise conversation posts can be difficult to pad effectively, but we're not exactly interviewing each other and, especially in high stress scenarios like this, people rarely stay perfectly still and just talk. You also have total freedom with your character to make him into what you will. In fact, aside from the basics (appearance), I don't want to know any details. Finding out in-game will be much more realistic, not to mention 'fun'.

Obviously this is, by necessity, a strictly one on one game. So, if more than one person applies, my apologies in advance if I don't pick you.
How's that for optimism? ;)
Keep Dreaming!
The dreamer, the unwoken fool. In dreams, no pain will kiss the brow.
The love of ages fills the head.The days that linger there In prey of emptiness, of burned out dreams.
The minutes calling through the years. The universal dreamer rises up above his earthly burden.
Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado.
Jeff Lynne.