Mystery Lover seeking a detective- F looking for male

Started by Verasaille, November 27, 2015, 12:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Hello all you mystery lovers! I am looking for a writer to make this rp. My character is a vigilante. She is an expert at taking someone out, a seemingly innocent woman who has an inside track on career criminals of the worst sort, rapists, child molesters and serial killers.

She does not always use the same MO. She tailors her methods to the criminal and dispenses her own brand of Justice. She has a brilliant mind and a perfect cover.

Now here is the kick, I want you to come in with a detective. Whether it is with a government agency, a private firm or an ordinary citizen with a brilliant mind. I will create several characters for this rp. It will be up to you to figure out which one is the vigilante. You may create multiple characters as well, if you wish.

I will not script this, it will be up to you to figure it out. I will leave tantalizing clues. I will mislead you, force you to think, make it nearly impossible or painfully obvious. Once you figure out who the vigilante is, you can decide if you want to help her or turn her in. This has the potential for a marvelous long term rp with plenty of surprises, plot twists and glorious sex.

Are you up for the challenge? PM me to begin discussions!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

This is still open to anyone who enjoys mystery, ad lib rp, and plenty of plot twists and smut.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I am still looking for someone to catch my Vigilante!! Which one is she?

Is it the blonde receptionist of a leading Psychiatrist? Halley Pinchot is 23, a very sweet acting mild mannered girl who loves to meet new people. Friendly and helpful, she knows every patient her boss has treated. And he has some real winners! Some of them have turned up dead, under suspicious circumstances!

Or is it this one?

Consuelo Benitez, A journalist who is using her years on the Los Angeles Police Force to write mystery novels on the side while she currently writes for a fashion magazine. She knows so many people and her knowledge of crime scenes and evidence gathering makes her a very good writer. How many of her novels are autobiographical? She isn't telling!

Or maybe it's this one?

Tanya Robertson, a very good plastic surgeon. She makes good money helping actresses stay young and it is rumored she has done work for those who pay well for discretion. She is a cool calculating gal who knows what she wants and how to get it. Some of her patients have passed mysteriously, and no one seems to know who they are?

You are a career detective, or an FBI agent or even a very talented sleuth like Sherlock Holmes, who works for the authorities when they run out of clues.

Come Play with me!! PM me your ideas and lets see where it goes! I will need to see examples of your writing and your O/O thread. I expect someone who has at least a couple of responses a week to send me. Any longer than a week and I tend to get bored.

Verasaille

I can't believe I have not found someone willing to play a cat and mouse game with me!!

I can easily make this an interesting story with plenty of plot twists. I am willing to tailor it to suit you, but I do prefer a long term player and someone willing to play multiple characters.

Verasaille

This plot is open again, with lots of ways to go about it. I prefer a well balanced mix of plot and sex. Each gal is a little bit different. Each one has the potential to do the deed. It will be up to you, Intrepid investigator, to figure out which one!!

Verasaille

This is open again, for the writer who wants to play multiple characters, or just one if you prefer. I had glorious fun with the last incarnation of this.

Please PM me with your idea of a character. Could be set in a fantasy world or a modern one.

Verasaille

Still searching for a detective, or maybe someone who is just smart enough to figure it out and play games of his own? A little song to help you along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfSaXg19bj4