Hostage Situation (UN, Need Dominant Male)

Started by Lingo, May 26, 2009, 03:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

I was thinking of a wanted killer in a town (i'm not sure what time i want it in, maybe greece in the earlier times or the victorian age?) Who takes a man of high class's daughter, thus holding a ransom for her release. Being stubborn, the father tries to bargain with the man first, holding back on the payment for his daughter. The murderer becomes sexually attracted to the daughter, however, and takes her out of the town and breaking the deal. Of course the man panics and sends search people out to kill him, but the man no longer sees his hostage as just a mere way to get money, and doesn't intend on giving up soon. I was thinking some violence would be ok, painful restrains, hitting, or maybe starvation but nothing too gruesome.

I'm open to suggestions, feel free to post or pm me

Thanks! =]

OmegaJoe

Hey there! Hmmmmmm this is a intresting concept Id be willing to do this rp if you still would be.

Lingo

Serephino

This sounds like it could be interesting if you don't mind doing it with more than one person.

cutthroatcure

I like the concept and could find myself in a sort of long lustful lover, with jack the ripper style... Minus the killing and hookers..I would not mind at all doing this Rp with you, if you would like.
                         Destroyer Of Worlds - Eater Of Trash
                           For Every Cure There Is A Disease
                                      XCutThroatCureX