News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Not my quote

Started by WhtKntAV, September 15, 2013, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhtKntAV

While I'm here, maybe I can get one more question answered. I noticed that under my name, the quote says "Sex is the question, yes is the answer" I did not post that quote under my profile....well my unapproved profile that is. How do I change or edit it? I feel that I have much more to me than just sexuality. Thanks

RedPhoenix

It's the default starter that everyone gets. You'll be able to change it when approved! :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

WhtKntAV

I see, I was thinking that that may have played a large part in being on hold. "The Gods think I'm just a sexual sleeze and THAT'S why I am not approved! They think I am an unintelligent fool!" Was what I was claiming in my head. Thanks for clearing that up

Beguile's Mistress

Staff has a forum where you can discuss these things with them.  It's been pointed out to you a couple times now.  What ever the reasons are for you to have been placed in the On Hold group you would serve your cause better by seeking them out and asking for advice.  Airing your grievances to the general membership won't help.

WhtKntAV

My intensions were not to air things out. I am very pleased with a hold status. This was simply where I was told to go at first when I had questions or curiousities. And the forums (as most of the mentors said) can be confusing for some of us. So apologies if I bothered you. I am getting the hang of things now and looking forward to being a part of Elliquiy and befriending you and everyone else when the appropriate time comes. Thanks for the advice

Beguile's Mistress

It's good that you are finding things more easily now.  Time passes swiftly around hear and you'll be able to reapply in no time. :-)  Enjoy yourself.