News:

Main Menu

My Spark

Started by Tears in the Rain, April 11, 2009, 08:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tears in the Rain

–verb : to kindle, animate, or stimulate

It’s been a while since I’ve logged into Elliquiy and I will admit, I’ve missed it. There was a time when I waited with great anticipation for a new post and a new opportunity to write and create something new with the hopes of inspiring someone else to do the same. However, things happens, events were set in motion that caused me to lose my spark, if only for a little while.

Things happened in my personal life which caused me to make one of the hardest and most painful decisions of my life. Like many people, I have a fear of being alone. Except for my time spent in the military, I have never lived on my own. I have always lived with a family member, a roommate or a boyfriend/husband. It was only recently that the decision to separate was made. I think it was for the best, for the both of us. I don’t know if he will still write here, but I know he will still keep in touch with some of the people he had met.

The trials I have been going through in my life have made it hard for me to find the escape I crave in my writing. Often times I sit and stare at a blank screen, searching in my mid for the words I want to put down and not quite finding the ones to fit. I wanted to take part in a script writing event, but moving took up a huge chunk of my time and when I finally settled in my new home, I found myself too far behind to try and catch up. Well, I could have tried, but I don’t think it would have been as enjoyable as it would have been had I been able to start when I had originally planned. Such things happen though, and life has to come first.

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

adventurer

Congrats to your choice!

I am convinced that autonomy and connectedness both are precious. Simply for diving deeper into oneself. Ton connect and explore the space within us. To set free new possibilites.

And to meet world, friends an life with new lenses then. More and wide open perspectives.

Moving on a spiral which would be closed and unseen if fixed to usual reference points.

And shaping the magma within us for creating new sparks.

Thanks for this entry!

A.
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0