what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Light gray Nike zip up hoodie, black sweat pants, white boxer briefs.

Sashira

Wearing clothes today, so I thought I'd do another post here. :P

A white sundress with stylized black flowers, similar to henna designs. The material is thin and clingy, and the skirt hits me just above mid-thigh. A black border around the deep V neckline turns into a halter tie that is secured in a bow at the nape of my neck. A matching black tie pulls in the waist and is tied with a second bow at the small of my back. Both are tied shoelace-style so a tug will loose them.

Wedding and engagement rings on my left hand, no underwear, currently barefoot. There are a cute pair of leather high heeled sandals decorated with metal studs sitting next to the back door where I left them. I've been running around in the backyard since then, so the bottoms of my feet are dirty. Now that I have noticed that, I am going to go wash them.

It's a good thing I don't wear more, or it would take me all day describing it.  :o Next time it might be quicker just to take a picture.

Drow Denizen

*Awards Sashira the E's Best Dressed of the Day award*  XD
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

A white t-shirt that says 'I'm not short I'm fun size!', my sexy butt hugging jeans and blue superman undies ;D
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Kendra

faded jeans, old uni sweater torn at neck  ::) ... bare feet  :-)

Daelen

82nd Airborne t-shirt, blue and white boxers and white socks
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

grayfoxz

Nothing, enjoying the warm water against my naked body :)

Autumn52

I am wearing a pink pair of panties with a little lace at the waist.

Yeap thats it.  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Reading what Xandi is wearing made me frustrated in various ways! LOL!

I am wearing a white shirt with no pocket, silver cufflinks with a small stone (I think it is a stone, even though it may be a fake), Zegna red tie geometric drawings, a dark tailor made suit, dark laceshoes, black socks, white briefs.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a faint pinstripe ~ has a pencil skirt and a long-sleeved jacket with a notched collar and shiny black buttons, a white silk tank top trimmed with heavy lace, sheer black stockings and black heels. 

TheLegionary

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 13, 2010, 07:31:03 AM
Black business suit with a faint pinstripe ~ has a pencil skirt and a long-sleeved jacket with a notched collar and shiny black buttons, a white silk tank top trimmed with heavy lace, sheer black stockings and black heels.

And Beguile's seems to have come back with her imagination! * wonders whether she works in the fashion industry *

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 13, 2010, 07:33:39 AM
And Beguile's seems to have come back with her imagination! * wonders whether she works in the fashion industry *

~grins and hugs TL~  I wish I did but sadly no.  It's a company that provides Human Resources assistance and training.

TheLegionary

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 13, 2010, 07:41:45 AM
~grins and hugs TL~  I wish I did but sadly no.  It's a company that provides Human Resources assistance and training.

I knew it - I think you had already mentioned it! *giggles *

I am sure you give wonderful tips to your folks about how to dress well.

KCourtney

Since my next stop is the shower, I am currently wearing a thin black silk robe with nothing underneath.

doom29169

Green T-Shirt celebrating the 1924 Irish International Football (Soccer) Champoinship

Denim Shorts

White briefs.

Autumn52

Hot pink yoga shorts and a pale pink tank top. No shoes no socks.
white cotton panties and bra.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Quote from: Xandi on October 13, 2010, 03:34:55 PM
Hot pink yoga shorts and a pale pink tank top. No shoes no socks.
white cotton panties and bra.

Xandi,

honestly, why do you wear this while posting here? I thought we were friends! You know I am wearing my prison uniform!

*giggles*

Autumn52

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 13, 2010, 07:05:55 AM
Reading what Xandi is wearing made me frustrated in various ways! LOL!

I am wearing a white shirt with no pocket, silver cufflinks with a small stone (I think it is a stone, even though it may be a fake), Zegna red tie geometric drawings, a dark tailor made suit, dark laceshoes, black socks, white briefs.

I want to know what prison you work in cause I would like to apply. gigglesnorts.

grayfoxz

Quote from: Xandi on October 13, 2010, 03:38:20 PM
I want to know what prison you work in cause I would like to apply. gigglesnorts.

I think he meant that he IS a prisoner ;)

Rubicon

Today, it's pretty much a red thermal shirt, grey sweats and blue boxer-briefs. And a blanket. *looks down* And apparently a sleeping cat.

Autumn52

Quote from: grayfoxz on October 13, 2010, 03:39:03 PM
I think he meant that he IS a prisoner ;)

Well what prison gives their inmates such nice clothes. hmmmm?

Gigglesnorts

Stattick

Dirty black jeans and a dirty black tee shirt. Not filthy, not with crusty stuff on them or anything like that. But I waited a little too long to do laundry, and didn't have anything clean left. So I just grabbed something laying on the floor so I wasn't wandering around naked, and threw a load into the washing machine.
O/O   A/A

MrDiamondBackJack

dark gray boxer briefs, white tube socks, a plain red t-shirt, my spectacles

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Stattick

Well, laundry's done, so clean clothes and freshly showered. Unfortunately, I'm at work now. So, jeans, polo shirt, socks, boxer briefs, and sneakers, all black. Navy, metal rimmed glasses. Gold name tag that they made me put my given name onto instead of Stattick.
O/O   A/A

Beguile's Mistress

Today it's a black dress with short sleeves and boat neckline.  The dress is hemmed about three inches above the knee and has two diagonal insets, side-by-side, that run from my left shoulder to my right hip.  One diagonal stripe is white and the one beside it is gray.  Sheer gray stockings, gray pumps and black costume jewelry complete the outfit.