2 teacher /student blackmail ideas (m seeking f to play teacher)

Started by eiselmann, June 25, 2013, 10:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Idea 1.Taken

Five years ago your character newly out of university had a series of encounters with students (can be male only or both male and female) then someone talked and your career as well as your freedom were on he line. You fled to the other side of the country and realised you'd been foolish. Using your grandmothers maiden name you applied for a new teaching role and despite every male student wanting you and quite a number offering you have steadfastly refused to have sex with a student.

My character is a new kid at the school who recognises you because his older brother (who you had sex with at the old school) videotaped his encounters with you (without you knowing), when my character blackmails you for sex , that's one thing but when he wants threesomes and moresomes with your friends , your colleagues and with other students...that just makes things a heck of a lot more tricky.

2) Your character has sex with jocks one day my character (a bit of a nerd) discovers this and watches the action in hiding, the following day and for the next two weeks he tapes you have sex with different male students...all jocks, now hes a bit annoyed and figures you could just as easily have sex with other guys so emboldened by the tapes he demands regular sex form you or he'll inform the principal and your husband.

What he doesn't know is that both men know you're having sex with students (as are a few other female teachers) as part of a sports performance incentive programme, when you contact your husband regarding the blackmail he suggests you allow yourself to be blackmailed , whats more he wants to have the kid help fulfil some of his own voyeur fantasies

In both cases my character preference is for 16 however happy to up this to 18 if need be, prefer ,more than a paragraph a time and while sex might happen early in the story I want to build a story out of these ideas...happy to play all males as npc's and there will be multiple females mpc's for your to play ....pm if interested.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0