Koibito's Roleplay Ideas (M for F)

Started by Koibito, June 26, 2013, 01:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Hello all~ Recently I've been having too much free time and too many rp's that aren't moving or are moving really slow. While I don't terribly mind that and I love the stories I have going, it does leave me with huge gaps between posting time leaving far too much free time between real life activities. I do not want to rid myself of any current rp's slow or not, but I would like to get a good one or two at least going that aren't weeks between posts, just to fill up some time and get some great stories started~

I love to chat with my partners and come up with ideas together. My On/Offs can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.0

Here are a few of the ideas I have:

Mecha
This idea was a recent inspiration spike so the specific plot details still need to be formed but basically I am really into the whole tough, militaristic, strong woman thing. I love uniforms, competition, back and forth, that kind of thing. I also like mecha (depending on the type) though I don't often play stories of that genre, which is probably why I'm intrigued to give it a shot. So in short, a militaristic, mecha based plot of some sort, more so following the mech type of something like Titanfall with smaller, more practical machines rather than the more anime style giant ones.

Superhero/Villain
More so something I want to do before the appeal is killed for me. I like heroes but I'm way into the more modern, non-mask wearing InFamous or Prototype kind of settings. I want to play some sort of story, Hero vs Villain, Villain vs Villain, Hero vs Hero, something. I'm just really looking to explore the idea.

Sword Art Online
I'd like to play an OC story for SAO. The online game trope is really interesting me right now and SAO has gotten my feels going.

I'd be interested in playing with multiple characters a story more focused on group dynamics over the whole 'I'm a loner' trope that Kirito followed. I'd really like to explore the features of the game with original story and characters. The most interesting part of this series though are the mentalities of the individuals stuck in SAO and I'm very interested to touch base on some sort of psychological plane as well as things that weren't heavily gone into in the anime or the light novel such as merely mentioned game features and the like.

Pokemon
As the title says I'm really craving some Pokemon plots. As for specific's I'm mostly leaving that up to partner suggestions (though I will post some ideas up) because mainly I'm just looking for Pokemon stories in general.

I would like to explore the usual trope for Pokemon; Trainers named after colors going around and getting the badges of their region and a larger story and or main problem developing along the way that the characters need to solve. The rival dynamic is really attractive in this fandom and I would love to play the story of a trainer and his rival going through the Pokemon world!

For simplicity sake I would prefer to stick to the first generation of Pokemon with maybe evolution lines from later gens that tie in with gen 1. As for Gym Leaders I would like to make up our own either putting new ones into the set Gyms or making up new Gyms entirely.

---------- Other Ideas ------------

A more smutty comedic spin on things: Same as above but one where the Pokemon World is centered around sexuality. Everything from battles being held with a sexual element to Nurse Joy's offering a sexual service to Trainers while their Pokemon heal. Just an idea I had a while back I thought I'd throw in here.

---------- Pairings --------------

Red X Blue: I see either Red getting back at Blue for her misdeeds, or Blue using Red for another one of her tricks~

Red X Yellow: The younger trainer who admires Red, or perhaps the older trainer who admires Yellow?

Blue X Sabrina: Their rivalry is more intense than even Red and Green's!

Gold X Blue: The rude punk obviously wanted his elder when he first met her, but how will he get her attention? Or perhaps Blue would fall into old habits and use the gullible Gold for something she wants~

Crystal X Anyone: I just really love Crystal and want to play with her. Hell I'd play as her if I had to!

Gym Leaders: Any couple really, I just love them alot.

Falkner X any female Gym Leader: Based on another story I had a while back. Falkner, the newest of the Johto Gym Leaders asking advice from his superiors. Relationship that develops depends on the Gym Leader.

Gen 1 X Gen 2 Leaders: In Pokemon Adventures the Leaders from Kanto and Johto have a tournament, rivalries ensue!

Those are about all my ideas. I'd be more inclined for a story involving multiple characters and therefore multiple pairings if anyone is interested. I'd even be willing to fit certain cannon characters into the OC story or anything really, I just really am craving a Pokemon RP.

I hope my stories catch someone's eye, I'd love to hear from some interested partners soon!~ ^^
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Koibito

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~