M seeking F for Victorian Era Brothel RP

Started by Trafalgar, March 28, 2012, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trafalgar

It's Victorian Era London, the poor remain below the shoes of the rich and lucky, but every now and then the rich crave and indulge in their desires. In uptown a certain noble lives in lxury with wife and brood, he runs a simple shoe making factory in uptown, but below the line in the pit that is Whitechapel his name is on more than leather shoes. Pubs, brothel's and opium den's all bare his mark, every urchin in the district know him by sight, 'Aloysius "Allo" Hastings'. Every sunday evening Allo travels to the 'Gin House', his most succesful brothel home to the only the most fresh of the stock are permitted to sell their wares inside. Though there is one woman who takes his eye everytime he visits, she has truely pierced his heart with he youth and he craves her tonight of all nights.

Who will be that woman?

----------------------------

Going for a Human/Light/Historical setting here.

Contact me be either PM or replying to this thread, we will discuss characters and other mechanics as soon as someone shows interest
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!