Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

As far as I know, te party is closed off. March 2018 would be best bet

Kaia

Oh hey!  I'd love to see what you have.  You can leave it blank for now, or you can have it that you're already established.  If you want him to be new, you can definitely do that.  I think we can slip in one more late arrival, since i just closed it.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Daelen

David Miller
Penmaster: Daelen
Faceclaim: Jensen Ackles
Incest y/n: Yes
Birthday: March 15th, 1978
Height: 6'1"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Distinguishing Marks: Three tattoos: barbed wire tribal pattern on left upper arm, disfigured teddy bear wearing a US Army helmet with his daughter's name in a ribbon underneath across right pec, and a pair of black wings across shoulder blades.
Sexuality: Straight
Profession/Year in School: Army vet and currently mechanic.
First Party:  March 2018
Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs

Family: Katie Miller (Daughter), Daphne Bakas (Ex-girlfriend), multiple brothers

About: Grew up with an abusive father and mother who was too busy taking care of him and his brothers to stop the abuse. Left home at 16, was a bit of a wild child for two years until reality (and a need for money) struck. Did the only thing he could think of and joined the military. Served in the US Army for four years from 18-22. Didn't know he had a daughter until he came back. Her mother tracked him down, told him to 'man up' and dumped her on him. Their relationship has been rocky but steadily getting better.

Hobbies:
  • Shooting/Guns
  • Basketball
  • Cars

• Craft beers and small batch liquor, classical music and rock, fast cars, action movies, staying in shape

Dislikes:
  • Back talk, being controlled, being told he can't do something.

Goals:
  • Settling down and finding some peace, staying off the radar and out of trouble, and finally getting the 1957 Corvette in his garage working.

Story Arcs:
  • Finding a place he fits in and learning to stop looking over his shoulder.
  • Forgiving his mother and his brothers for what his father did to him.
  • Finding love, wherever it may blossom.

Connections to other characters:
  • Kaelyn Murphy - Friend of his niece.
[One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
  • Calliope Bakas - Daughter of his ex's sister, sees him as an uncle and she as his niece.
[The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
  • NAME - TYPE
[Any connection]

NPC
  • NAME - TYPE
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Daelen

Hope it's okay I went ahead and posted a character. Didn't fill out things I'm unsure of, but I filled out everything I could answer tonight. Looking forward to this! Also, willing to adjust age to fit for a daughter that I haven't connected him with yet. Just not sure who that should be, as of yet.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Bibliophilia

Kaia

AzureRain

Hi there friends! I'd love to join, if there's still room for another daughter. Currently working on a character sheet, though I don't have any established connections or a dad at this point. I figure I have a bit of time to ask around and add those in before the next party, if that's ok?
O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,
to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

AzureRain

Aurora Laurent
    Penmaster: AzureRain
    Faceclaim: Callan O'Conor
    Incest y/n: No
    Birthday: February 2nd
    Height: 5'9"
    Hair Color: Brunette
    Eye Color: Brown
    Distinguishing Marks: Ear piercings
    Sexuality: Straight... but rules are made to be broken...
    Year in School: Junior
    First Party: March 2018
    Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs

Family:
    IN PROGRESS
    George Bell - Step-father, Elise Laurent - Mother (NPC), Frederic Laurent - Father (NPC)

About: 
    The heart of an American, with the mentality of an Italian, and the body of a Brazilian. At least, that's how Aurora liked to think of herself. The lovechild of two French elite, she'd been tossed around from one American boarding school to the next throughout most of her young life, with only brief stints in Europe, where she felt she truly belonged. Each school had been more intolerable than the next, with rules and uniforms and an utter lack of anyone interesting to meet at all. She'd been a good student of course, with a surplus of friends at each one. A perfect member of boarding school society. That was, until she'd had a perfectly innocent (she said) fling with her 10th grade art teacher - a man at least 15 years her senior - and been kicked out of the system for good, landing herself at a traditional school, living with a step-dad she's never met. Mission accomplished. Aurora, for the first time in her life, is finally free to wear the clothes she likes, sneak out after hours to meet people that inspire her, and try to find her place in the world before college - or a job in the music industry - comes calling. Needless to say, high school boys would never be enough for this free spirit.

Hobbies:
    • Writing poetry/song lyrics
    • Playing guitar
    • Running

• Exploring new places, exploring her sexuality,
      exploring in general

Dislikes:
    • Boredom
    • Closed minds

Goals:
    • Finding herself

Story Arcs:
    • WORDS
    • WORDS
    • WORDS

IN PROGRESS
    • NAME - TYPE
    • NAME - TYPE

NPC
    • Elise Laurent - Mother
    • Frederic Laurent - Father
    [/list]
    O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,

Kaia

She looks good to start.  I do things a little differently than other games, so the stuff you don't have yet is actually just fine.  I'll be Messaging you sometime today to help get you started.  One thing to note, however, is that due to the change in the rules recently, the topless picture won't be approved with her current age.  Sorry if that poses an issue.

Bibliophilia

lustfulintentions

RP Dan

George Bell
    Penmaster: RP Dan
    Henry Cavil:
    Male:
    Incest y/n: Yes
    Birthday: July 14
    Height: 6 feet
    Hair Color: Very dark, almost black
    Eye Color: Deep blue
    Distinguishing Marks: None
    Sexuality: Straight
    Profession/Year in School: Management consultant
    First Party: March 2018
    Character's O/O's: If it's naughty, sexy or just plain fun, it's on. If it's mean, overly violent or scatological, it's off. He is such a leg guy that his wife, Elise, likes to joke that she could burn dinner, crash the car and drain the checking account and none of it would register with George if she confessed it all while wearing a short dress with heels and a g-string.

Family:  Elise Laurent - Wife (NPC), Aurora Laurent - Stepdaughter

About:  George's father worked himself into an early grave, and while George was grateful for all his father's blessings he wished he'd had more time with him, and he has always understood the importance of enjoying every minute that one can. He is a management consultant because he wants to help people do better and have more fun running their businesses. He volunteers at the local soup kitchen because he wants to help people prepare themselves to find jobs and do better for their families. And he loves his wife, Elise, and his stepdaughter Aurora. He also loves sex, and in Elise he has found the perfect partner. They met at a swingers' party nearly 10 years ago, never looked back and never stopped indulging themselves. And now that Aurora is old enough, they want her to have the same healthy fulfillment that they do. This might not always be easy, but they think they're prepared. George loves everything naughty. Tell him not to look, and he has to see. He loves to reach up under a skirt at fancy parties, and thinks the only good reason to go to church is so he can have his hand on Elise's pussy during the sermon. He loves to watch and be watched, loves the look in a girl's eyes when the spark of excitement begins to light them. He's a kind and gentle man who doesn't mind being rough when his partner wants it, because that's a kindness, too, isn't it?

Hobbies:
    • Cooking
    • Volunteering
    • Film

• Parties, being with friends, smoking the occasional cigar with the guys, almost anything having to do with sex.

Dislikes:
    • Rude, unkind and self-obsessed people. Also beets.

Goals:
    • He wants Aurora to grow up healthy and well-adjusted and happy and to succeed in having the life and career she wants. He wants his wife, Elise, to be fulfilled in her own life and marriage to him, whatever it takes. And he realizes that every minute is precious, so he wants to enjoy every minute he can.

Story Arcs:
    • He and Aurora are invited to a Daughters' Playground party. What does that mean for them and Elise?
    • Why is it so shocking to see Aurora naked and teasing another man's cock?
    • He and Elise come to see Aurora as a fully formed and actualized woman

• Lisa Cerveny - acquaintance
    • Aurora Laurent - stepdaughter
    • Naomi Leon-Sorensen - acquaintance

NPC
    • Elise Laurent -- Wife. She's beautiful, sexy, an involved mother but completely respectful of her daughter's need to explore and separate. Aurora may not know it (and why should she?) but Elise may be the best mother a girl could ever have.

RP Dan

Hi!

I've posted a character sheet for George Bell, stepfather to AzureRain's Aurora. I hope it's OK!

Bibliophilia

AzureRain

Quote from: Kaia on September 13, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
    She looks good to start.  I do things a little differently than other games, so the stuff you don't have yet is actually just fine.  I'll be Messaging you sometime today to help get you started.  One thing to note, however, is that due to the change in the rules recently, the topless picture won't be approved with her current age.  Sorry if that poses an issue.

Yayy. thanks! I’ll keep working on the rest. Big oops on my part on the topless photo- just removed it!
    Quote from: Bibliophilia on September 13, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
    She's lovely, Azure!  I look forward to playing with you.

Quote from: lustfulintentions on September 13, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
    Welcome Azure! What a lovely character you’ve sketched out here.

Thanks friends!! looking forward to playing with both of you :) Shoutout to lustfulintentions for convincing me to join this lovely game!
    O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

Norsegod1839

*Peeks In*

Lynnie shamelessly tempted me into joining! If you guys have a need for another daddy or two?

Kaia

Norsegod1839

Great!

I took a look at the Face Claims... I don't believe this man is taken yet?'

Norsegod1839

*blinks realizing this is a question I really REALLY should know*

I have no idea! Weird google is not giving up his name... he just keeps appearing under "sexy older men" ROFL

Gypsy

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Norsegod1839

I didn't see the name!

I'll work on my character sheet. Submit it here when it's done?

Kaia

Norsegod1839

I did a double take when I saw him

*fans myself*

that is to much sexy for one older man to have.