Into The Woods: Fairy Tales Gone Wrong (OPEN)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 31, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 01, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
Oh, two thoughts. Cheshire could be a shifter and can be invisible. While puss could turn into a cat. Just a few thoughts ^.^

Already got that covered ;)

Quote from: bubby on January 01, 2018, 12:25:46 AM
Ooohhhhhh. BRING IT!*Squees in excitement!* Kuro's two boys will be what's left of Snows original 7.

I was about to send you a PM asking you if they could have been part of that group, lol. I also have two lovely faceclaims to show you for human forms >.>
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

bubby

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 01, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
Already got that covered ;)

I was about to send you a PM asking you if they could have been part of that group, lol. I also have two lovely faceclaims to show you for human forms >.>

Great minds Cat!  >:)  Yyyyasss I wanna see!

Imogen

I'd like to throw my name in the hat for either Tiana, or possibly Belle, with the intention to play her as a Domme with her own pet 'beast', perhaps as the owner of a fetish shop or a well known author of Erotica. Of course, if we'll settle for Belle, it'd open the position for a 'beast'.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Imogen on January 01, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
I'd like to throw my name in the hat for either Tiana, or possibly Belle, with the intention to play her as a Domme with her own pet 'beast', perhaps as the owner of a fetish shop or a well known author of Erotica. Of course, if we'll settle for Belle, it'd open the position for a 'beast'.
I would highly suggest belle then. For the character you want to do. I think it would be a tiny bit odd for Tiana to be a domme stripper, but who knows!

The sexy shop does sound really interesting!

Imogen

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 01, 2018, 03:25:52 AM
I would highly suggest belle then. For the character you want to do. I think it would be a tiny bit odd for Tiana to be a domme stripper, but who knows!

The sexy shop does sound really interesting!

Agreed! Belle it is. I'll start on a character sheet today (once I wake up and have boosted my caffeine levels!!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

vin26m

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 04:07:09 PM
Also! I am looking for my bears~
I can always make mini NPC's for them...but I would love some bears~

How do you like this bear, Wicked Emi?

Name: Baby Bear
Nickname: Baby Bear
Sexuality: Hetero

~*~

Height: 7'
Weight: 700 pounds
Notable body features: Scars all over his body from all the fights he's been in, black fur, sharp senses, big sharp claws, big pointy fangs, incredible strength, speed, stamina and damage resistance

~*~

Personality

+ Intimidating - In addition to his appearance, his growl and his voice inspire fear in those who oppose him.
+ Brutal - He uses his strength, claws and fangs to toy with, maim, kill and torture his enemies.

+/- Relentless - Once he has a goal in mind, very little can be done to stop him from pursuing it.
+/- Stubbornly loyal - He is most loyal to Goldilocks, then to the other bears.  He has a hard time leaving someone behind, betraying his comrades or letting another sacrifice themselves in his place.
+/- Berserker rage - When angered, he may enter a rage which increases his strength and damage resistance.  When wounded or upon wounding an opponent, he may continue to attack the body of his last victim instead of attacking a new target.

- Vindictive - When insulted, he responds in kind.
- Bloodthirsty - He has a hard time avoiding a fight.  Once in a melee, he has an even harder time walking away from one.
- Merciless - A fallen or weakened opponent is not one to be spared, but one to be destroyed with less effort.
- Hedonistic - He pursues numerous vices and indulgences (drugs, sex) when they are available.

~*~

Biography

The Three Bears were a trio of bear anthros that acted as their own gang of robbers, thieves, scavengers and killers.    When it was just the three of them, they got by, but never got ahead despite their fearsome reputation.

Until Goldilocks broke into their hideout.  The beautiful blonde saw great potential in them despite their lack of direction.  Eventually, they worked out a deal that was "just right."  Now the Three Bears are the primary thugs and enforcers of Goldilocks, doing her bidding as long as she satisfies their needs.

Baby Bear is the smallest of the Three Bears.  Like his black bear relatives, Baby Bear is an excellent climber and swimmer, and is awfully promiscuous when it comes to mating.  Still, Goldilocks is his mistress, and he lives to serve her.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: vin26m on January 01, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
How do you like this bear, Wicked Emi?

Name: Baby Bear
Nickname: Baby Bear
Sexuality: Hetero

~*~

Height: 7'
Weight: 700 pounds
Notable body features: Scars all over his body from all the fights he's been in, black fur, sharp senses, big sharp claws, big pointy fangs, incredible strength, speed, stamina and damage resistance

~*~

Personality

+ Intimidating - In addition to his appearance, his growl and his voice inspire fear in those who oppose him.
+ Brutal - He uses his strength, claws and fangs to toy with, maim, kill and torture his enemies.

+/- Relentless - Once he has a goal in mind, very little can be done to stop him from pursuing it.
+/- Stubbornly loyal - He is most loyal to Goldilocks, then to the other bears.  He has a hard time leaving someone behind, betraying his comrades or letting another sacrifice themselves in his place.
+/- Berserker rage - When angered, he may enter a rage which increases his strength and damage resistance.  When wounded or upon wounding an opponent, he may continue to attack the body of his last victim instead of attacking a new target.

- Vindictive - When insulted, he responds in kind.
- Bloodthirsty - He has a hard time avoiding a fight.  Once in a melee, he has an even harder time walking away from one.
- Merciless - A fallen or weakened opponent is not one to be spared, but one to be destroyed with less effort.
- Hedonistic - He pursues numerous vices and indulgences (drugs, sex) when they are available.

~*~

Biography

The Three Bears were a trio of bear anthros that acted as their own gang of robbers, thieves, scavengers and killers.    When it was just the three of them, they got by, but never got ahead despite their fearsome reputation.

Until Goldilocks broke into their hideout.  The beautiful blonde saw great potential in them despite their lack of direction.  Eventually, they worked out a deal that was "just right."  Now the Three Bears are the primary thugs and enforcers of Goldilocks, doing her bidding as long as she satisfies their needs.

Baby Bear is the smallest of the Three Bears.  Like his black bear relatives, Baby Bear is an excellent climber and swimmer, and is awfully promiscuous when it comes to mating.  Still, Goldilocks is his mistress, and he lives to serve her.
He is perfect! APPROVED! :D

Norsegod1839

Name: Aladdin Abadi
Nickname: Street Rat, scum, thief, Din
Sexuality: Straight

~*~

Height: six foot
Weight: 200
Notable body features: Tattoo of an eagle on his back, tattoo on his bicep of a lamp on his right pec with whispy blue smoke going down his side and curling around his hip

~*~

Personality: Aladdin a hard read. Part of his job as a thief means being able to charm and dupe people. When on the job of going against a potential mark he does this pretty well and is a master at putting on an act and whatever the situation needs. However outside of his "jobs" he tends to act more like the street hoodlum he once was. He can be awkward especially around other people and most importantly those who know who he is. He is a fun loving guy for the most part but is his own worst enemy when it comes to doubting himself or not trusting in his own abilities.

~*~

Biography

Aladdin was born on the streets. His mother was a beggar and frequently a whore when she needed to feed her son. From the very start of his life Aladdin was told he would never be anything that he would always be a street rat. He grew up in the slums and when his mother died on his tenth birthday he was utterly alone. He took to stealing to survive as he didn't have his mothers old profession to fall back on.

Things changed one faithful day when Aladdin was thirteen years of age. He tried to pick the pocket of a rich man who seemed to have stumbled into the slums by accident. He thought he was succeful in doing so as well and took his prize back to his hide out. However he was surprised to find the man waiting for him and that he was no ordinary man. He introduced himself as "The Genie" A magical thief who smuggled himself into homes using a magical lamp. He was impressed with Aladdin's ability so much so he offered to train him and teach him the next level of the art of being a thief.

Aladdin left the slums and became the genie's apprentice and partner. The two worked together for a number of years and pulled off many elaborate heists. After five years of working together they went their seperate ways and Aladdin struck out on his own. He has never revealed the reason why he and the Genie do not work together any more and has since set up shop in the woods. He has a cover as a shop owner that sells rare antiquites.

bubby

I like Aladdin! We should confer EroticLiteracy.... hrm.. ya know what? I dub thee ErLi from now on. ANYWHO... once he's approved Aladdin should know/get to know Snow for sure. Her being Kingpin and all. ;)

Norsegod1839

Oh? What did you have in mind? Besides giving me a super cool nickname that is!

But Aladdin is always up for a job! Stealing things for a kingpin sounds like a good gig!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 01, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
Name: Aladdin Abadi
Nickname: Street Rat, scum, thief, Din
Sexuality: Straight

~*~

Height: 6'9
Weight: 175
Notable body features: Tattoo of an eagle on his back, tattoo on his bicep of a lamp on his right pec with whispy blue smoke going down his side and curling around his hip

~*~

Personality: Aladdin a hard read. Part of his job as a thief means being able to charm and dupe people. When on the job of going against a potential mark he does this pretty well and is a master at putting on an act and whatever the situation needs. However outside of his "jobs" he tends to act more like the street hoodlum he once was. He can be awkward especially around other people and most importantly those who know who he is. He is a fun loving guy for the most part but is his own worst enemy when it comes to doubting himself or not trusting in his own abilities.

~*~

Biography

Aladdin was born on the streets. His mother was a beggar and frequently a whore when she needed to feed her son. From the very start of his life Aladdin was told he would never be anything that he would always be a street rat. He grew up in the slums and when his mother died on his tenth birthday he was utterly alone. He took to stealing to survive as he didn't have his mothers old profession to fall back on.

Things changed one faithful day when Aladdin was thirteen years of age. He tried to pick the pocket of a rich man who seemed to have stumbled into the slums by accident. He thought he was succeful in doing so as well and took his prize back to his hide out. However he was surprised to find the man waiting for him and that he was no ordinary man. He introduced himself as "The Genie" A magical thief who smuggled himself into homes using a magical lamp. He was impressed with Aladdin's ability so much so he offered to train him and teach him the next level of the art of being a thief.

Aladdin left the slums and became the genie's apprentice and partner. The two worked together for a number of years and pulled off many elaborate heists. After five years of working together they went their seperate ways and Aladdin struck out on his own. He has never revealed the reason why he and the Genie do not work together any more and has since set up shop in the woods. He has a cover as a shop owner that sells rare antiquites.
Let's start with the only real negative I see. And that is weight. While I VERY much appreciate every body type, known for doing a few bbw's myself, I cannot allow an unhealthy weight the other way. According to Banner health, the base healthy weight for a 6'9 male, is 209. I can allow 200, but that would mean no muscle and he would be almost sickly thin. If you want a more swimmer's muscle rather than bulk, than I suggest 220? I know that sounds odd, but it's all about height. Made him soo tall LOL

For 6'9 actors to maybe help you a bit more with what you want him to look like: Ted Cassidy, Tyler Mane, Larry Bird, A.C Green, and Torsten Voges.

Now for the much more positive notes ^.^
I really love the personality and makes a lot of sense for him. Also, I really like the twist you did for his bio! Very creative! So, once you change the weight, or height. I will gladly approve him ^.^

Norsegod1839

I was like 6'9 why is she saying 6'9

Then.... I realized I put 6'9 which I didn't even KNOW was a height a person could get to!

I fixed it boss!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy 5link=topic=280572.msg13798327#msg13798327 date=1514840941
I was like 6'9 why is she saying 6'9

Then.... I realized I put 6'9 which I didn't even KNOW was a height a person could get to!

I fixed it boss!
Yeah lol! Thought that was a bit tall but ehh you never know! Lol! And I believe the tallest person is 9 feet? I know it's over 8 o.o

Thank you so much for fixing him! APPROVED!

Norsegod1839

vin26m

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 01, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
He is perfect! APPROVED! :D

Thank you!

What do you have in mind for Goldilocks?

Would you be interested in more bears?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: vin26m on January 01, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
Thank you!

What do you have in mind for Goldilocks?

Would you be interested in more bears?
Goldilocks is actually mostly done in the character sheet thread. I want to explain her personality, but that will have to wait.

I would love another bear! I was going to put papa bear as the CEO face even though goldilocks is lead and mama bear as the baker. Turning goldilocks drugs into baked goods.

Wicked Emi

Like everyone else, I have to claim things LOL

I'm claiming Reynard the Fox. A dutch fable trickster.....It's about to get weird!!!

Kuroneko

Still working on my sheets, I've just been taking care of a sick alpaca all day. In case I don't get them posted tonight, I have a post surgery check appointment in the morning, so it could be later in the day ;-)

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 01, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
Still working on my sheets, I've just been taking care of a sick alpaca all day. In case I don't get them posted tonight, I have a post surgery check appointment in the morning, so it could be later in the day ;-)
No worries hun

bubby

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 01, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

*Hugs!*

Kuroneko

Chasseybaby

Hey is this game still open? I was looking at this last night but I couldn’t figure out who I would want to be. I was aiming for little bo peep but then I came across Mary, how does your gruaden grow. I’m thinking of having her as a weed grower and/or supplier. This that okay or do I have to pick from the list  provided?

Nymphadora

Here is my Red Riding Hood for review!

Name: Robin Sawyer
Nickname: Ruby or Red
Sexuality: Unknowingly Bisexual

~*~

Height: 5'4
Weight: 132lbs
Notable body features: Light freckles over her cheeks and nose as well as shoulders and a little right over her cleavage. A handful of burn scars on her forearms and hands from reaching into the hot ovens of the bakery. Wide hips with a narrow waist, accented by the snug apron she tended to wear nearly constantly.

~*~

Personality: For the most part Robin is soft-spoken and respectful. Raised by her single mother, she is a hard worker with mild OCD tendencies. She needs things neat and organized or she tends to feel a bit anxious. On the other hand, she can swing into a sudden fury when provoked. Apparently, it comes from her father's redheaded side, according to her mother. When enraged her voice rises to shrill and simmering down is difficult. Still, she doesn't curse at all even when enraged.

+ Polite
+ Hardworking
+ Respectful

+/- A bit Obsessive
+/- Curious

- Mood Swings
- A little clumsy
- Sometimes Impulsive (Both in actions and speech)

~*~

Biography: Robin never knew her father, only what her mother told her. As far as she knows, he is dead, having wandered off into the forest and attacked. Whenever the young woman manifests some trait or behaves in a way in which her rather strict mother disapproves, she tells her daughter she's just like her 'stupid' father.

• Her red hair is like her father's
  • Her temper is like her father's
  • Her clumsiness is like her father
  • Doesn't listen like her father
  • Reckless like her father

And so on. It was the easiest way for the elder Ms. Sawyer to keep her daughter in line and safe within her over-protective bubble. It was obvious from a young age for Robin that her mother did not miss her 'dead' husband and being told she was behaving like someone her mother disliked so much cowed Red easily. It kept the girl close to home and the little bakery her mother ran. The surrounding forest was a terror to her because of the stories her mother told. Beasts and thieves and once she was older, rapists and murderers filled the trees.

But, Robin was curious. In time, too curious for her own good. She did venture away from home even as a small girl. At first small steps then deeper into the trees, tying small red ribbons along her path to find her way home. It was how she originally met the wolf. Not that she was aware he was a wolf at the time. He appeared before her on the path one day when she'd been particularly beaten down by her mother. Robin felt she could trust him, he seemed just as lonely and innocent as she was. Robin had finally found a friend.

Her secret visits to see him in the forest continued in her teen years. His friendship special and important to her. She never suspected there was anything even remotely dark within him until the day she truly saw what he was.

Ruby skipped lightly into the clearing only to find it was not just her friend waiting for her. Three bigger boys surrounded him. The taunts were cruel and they shoved him between them. In a burst of outrage, Ruby ran forward, yelling and pushing her way past the bullies to her friend. It only made things worse. Now they mocked that he needed a girl to look after him and began to tease and threaten Robin as well. But, it was when the leader of this little trio advanced threateningly on Robin, pushing her back to press her against a tree that she saw a whole new side to her best friend. Some great form seemed to erupt out of him.

The scene in the small clearing was soon dark with blood. The carnage shocking to her delicate mind. The boys were soon on the ground, their bodies practically shredded. There in the centre was her dear friend. He was a beast, bloody shreds of flesh and cloth dangled from his hands. His arms were slick with the red fluid to his elbows and it was splattered over his face and neck. The horror on her face was plain to see. Disgust and terror plain on her face. She had fled, never looking back and did not return to the forest thereafter. She never told her mother.

As Robin grew up, she remained closer than ever to her mother, cowed and bullied in her own way by the domineering over-protection. It was only as her mother grew ill that she realised she needed to venture out. In her heart, Red knew her mother was dying. The bakery had been her life as much as Robin's. It was more than just her livelihood, it was a dream she had lived. Despite the sometimes abusive nature of her mother, Robin wanted to help her legacy live on. The small village would never sustain the bakery. Times had changed and people moved on to bigger and more modern places. It was time for Robin to do the same.

She would take samples to The Woods and try to expand their business.

Additional Images
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chasseybaby on January 02, 2018, 06:43:12 AM
Hey is this game still open? I was looking at this last night but I couldn’t figure out who I would want to be. I was aiming for little bo peep but then I came across Mary, how does your gruaden grow. I’m thinking of having her as a weed grower and/or supplier. This that okay or do I have to pick from the list  provided?
I'm perfectly fine if you wanna pick someone else. The only half thing, is that goldilocks is the cartel. Mary can be a pot grower, just expect goldilocks to be in your business either as an enemy or someone who has her pinky in your cookie jar