Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orval Wintermute

Still a bit of a working in progress, but hopefully enough to get the basic idea.

Edgar Gibson

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n:

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Edgar comes off as very laid back and relaxed but underneath there is a hard edge and determination about him. His life is all about making deals and he just has a knack for working out how little people will take for something without feeling insulted. Despite his business success he's not that concerned about money, he won't go chasing that last cent on a deal because he has better things to do with his time.

Career/Job/Year in School: Real Estate Developer

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: O & O's

Characters Limits: Hard BDSM, bathroom play, extreme pain

Connections to other characters:

Backstory:
Edgar knows exactly how lucky he is, he has a successful real estate business that deals with all aspects of the business but all of it started because of a huge stroke of luck. On his 18th birthday Edgar won on the lottery, not the jackpot but still it was life changing amount of cash. He bought his family a real home, nothing too fancy but better than anything else they'd ever lived in and realized that he could both help people like his family and neighbors out by buying houses, renovating them and renting them out without price gouging the renters. Edgar was quickly able to build a business based on reasonable prices, good word of mouth and low interest rates.

It wasn't long after the business really go going that Edgar met his wife....(need to fill in details after pairing up)

Caela

Eliza

I'll make an exception for him. You can post it in the Character sheet thread. Any others will have to wait... for now.

Insanityenviesme

Jacques Renier

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Not averse to it, but not looking either.

Personality: Suave. Gives zero fucks. But does hold his work in high regard and can often get lost in it. Afflicted by wanderlust. And plain old lust. Sees no qualms mixing business with pleasure. Ambitious. Fiercely independent, and in bed, devilishly dominant. Finally - he doesn't quite know this yet - almost everything he does, and likes, is in the result of a deep desire for the spotlight. Classic middle child seeking compensation.

Career/Job/Year in School: Photographer.

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: An open-minded woman, who knows what she wants and feels powerful when taking it. Teasing, to the point of bringing out the animal inside. Arse play. Public displays of extreme affection (either whilst trying to hide the fact they are doing it, or putting on a show). Curious about collars and the bdsm lifestyle. Not desperately fond of accessories, but can be convinced into using them. That should give a little more detail

Characters Limits: Scat, Vore, Clear and complete non-consensual sex (dub-con on the other hand is a bit of a turn on)

Backstory: Grew up in a small town, wanting so much more than he was meant to have. All of them were little more than pipe dreams until one summer, just as he was struggling to pick a major, he met a stranger at a bar. She was older, wilder and seemed to have the world at her feet. She was also a photographer. Her recommendation, a scholarship and four years of college later, he was a changed man. No longer did he yearn for things, sigh and forget about them.

With no one to tell him what he should do - or rather what he shouldn't - he prospered to become a sought after name in the industry. He could make furniture look sexy, landscapes come alive and models leap out of the pages. The best pictures tend to come from those who make love to the camera and he invariably finds a way to add incentive to that end.

Considering he did little to mute this behaviour around his family, he found it best to raise his daughter in an environment that celebrated sexuality. (A suggestion, but it is open to change depending on discussions with partner)

Additional Pictures

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Eliza

Okay, good one. Consider your character approved. Please post your CS in the appropriate thread.

Insanityenviesme

Cheers, Eliza. And I must say, I love your (dis)taste for pants :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

RedEve

I still need a dad for Lizzie.
Send me a PM if you are interested.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I need a father, for Alison, as well.

Also PM me, if interested.

SithLordOfSnark

I'm still interested, just waiting to figure out who's Dad I'm making.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Kaia

Guys, if you've been approved, can we move to the appropriate ooc thread?

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Doomglazer

Aaron Mach

StepFather Of: Abigail Williams

Incest y/n:Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:Straight

Personality: Aaron is an easy to go guy but when it comes to work he takes thinghs very seriously. He also likes luxury and doesnt feel bad when he spends alot of cash on a new watch. He worked hard for it so he deserves it. He likes woman all kind and all sort but he has a weak spot for the younger girls. He is also always well dressed most of the time youll find him in a suit. Hand tailored to his body.

Career/Job/Year in School:He is a Lawyer

Group Member How Long:He just moved into to town so he is new to the group

Character's O/O's: He loves sexy lingerie, breasts and nipples he just addores them he is also a sucker fo some good anal play

Characters Limits:Anything nasty, bathroom stuff, inflicting too much pain, verbal abuse.

Connections to other characters:None since he is new to town, and his daughter goes to the same school as most of the other girls

Backstory: Aaron is a hardworking lawyer who just got promoted to work at the main branch of the Law firm he works for. He is a single dad but alsways had a good relationship with his daughter. The long hours he had to work he made up with shopping trips. Since he was good at what he did he could spend alot of money on her to keep her happy. But he always liked younger woman and got turned on when he sees his daughter running around in nothing more then an oversized tshirt and her hard nipples showing.

Kaia

Dashenka

I'll add more later. Just wanted to get the first draft in as there is a distinct lack of redheads :D

I'm also on skiing holiday until next week so I'm not sure how active I can be in terms of game starts until then. Will try to get the character done later today.

Amelia Morrow

M/F: F

Father/Daughter Of: Dominic Armstrong

Incest y/n: y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bisexual

Personality: Female form of her father, only prettier. She's smart, witty and can sometimes come across as pushy and snobby but she's really down to earth and leve headed.

Career/Job/Year in School: Amelia has just started working for an advertising agency.

Group Member How Long: Hasn't been introduced yet.

Character's O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3250

Characters Limits: None really.

Backstory: Amilia had been without her mother for quite some time but with a dad like hers, who needed a mom. They had a nice house, enough money and now that Amilia had a job as well, really, there was nothing to complain. However one night she walked in on her dad having a mysterious phone call. He kept being a little vague about it and so, when he was asleep on the couch, Ami searched through his phone, found a number and dialled it. She was shocked to hear the voice of her friend's dad and immediately hung up. Ami browsed the phone for messages and learned about the parties and the sleepovers.

One day she confronted her dad with it and almost demanded he would take her with him some day.

Additional Pictures

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Eliza

Once you're got your personality and backstory meshed together, you can move your to the CS Thread

vin26m

I'm interested in joining when there's an opening. 

I'll adjust my profile accordingly if and when this character gets a daughter.

Hugh Jorgan

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: yes

Personality:  Sweet, charming, protective, adventurous, confident, patient, funny

Career/Job/Year in School: Personal trainer, massage therapist

Group Member How Long: TBD

Character's O/O's: Vanilla sex, bondage (rope, chain), blindfolds, gags, toys, petplay, collar and leash, roleplay (teacher-student, coach-athlete, doctor-patient, owner-pet, owner-slave), rough sex (hair pulling, face slapping, choking, spanking), sharing a daughter, being shared by multiple daughters, girls in lingerie and tight dresses and high heels, clothed sex, public sex.

Characters Limits: Same as the limits for Bondage: Human forum

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory:

Hugh had a solid college football career as a pass rusher that turned into limited NFL success.  He had the character traits of a great player, but his talent was just a bit lacking in defending the run as a linebacker.  Injuries plagued him and forced him to retire, but massage therapy helped him a lot in terms of healing better and faster.  He went to school for massage therapy, and currently makes a living as a concierge personal trainer and masseur, working at high-end hotels or at the homes of clients.

One of his clients went through a nasty divorce after her husband accused her of having an affair with Hugh, which wasn't true.  He stopped working for her, but once the divorce was completed, she got the big house, half the fortune and custody of her daughter.  She hired him again and eventually they got married.  The wife encouraged him and her daughter (now his step-daughter) to have sex, and they even have threesomes together.

He is very protective of his step-daughter and of girls and women in general.  He would like the idea of this particular arrangment of fathers and daughters having sex with each other - the men have daughters, so they wouldn't do anything harmful to the girls, and if one girl had a problem with one dad, the other girls wouldn't go near that dad, too.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Rod Piper

Eliza

I like it. Save it once we open up recruitment. I'll let you know when that happens. We are in the middle of our first party.

vin26m

Quote from: Eliza on December 27, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
I like it. Save it once we open up recruitment. I'll let you know when that happens. We are in the middle of our first party.

Okay, thanks.

Eliza

Quote from: vin26m on December 28, 2017, 12:36:17 AM
Okay, thanks.

This game is now open for recruitment, seeking daughters and fathers.

@vin26m, you can move your CS to the character sheet thread and hop in to OOC to greet everyone.

Also, if you have add this thread as a bookmark and have made a character but haven't posted it, post it here for approval. If you have submitted a character sheet, let us now too.

EDIT: Also, consider becoming a father or daughter who is paired with an existing character. See the approved and seeking list (second post of this thread). I believe we have a daughter looking for a father (Alison) and a father whose daughter has withdrawn from the game and a our first African-American character looking for a daughter (or step-daughter/adopted daughter as well).

vin26m

Quote from: Eliza on December 30, 2017, 02:34:18 PM
This game is now open for recruitment, seeking daughters and fathers.

@vin26m, you can move your CS to the character sheet thread and hop in to OOC to greet everyone.

Also, if you have add this thread as a bookmark and have made a character but haven't posted it, post it here for approval. If you have submitted a character sheet, let us now too.

EDIT: Also, consider becoming a father or daughter who is paired with an existing character. See the approved and seeking list (second post of this thread). I believe we have a daughter looking for a father (Alison) and a father whose daughter has withdrawn from the game and a our first African-American character looking for a daughter (or step-daughter/adopted daughter as well).

Thanks, Eliza.  CS posted.  I'll hop into OOC.

Leandra

Hey!

I would be interested to join your Rp as a daughter. Do you have an open spot for one?
~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

Kaia

Yes we do!  Make up a character sheet and we'll take a look at it!

Eliza

I don't know if I changed the code for the CS, but make sure to add a face claim to it.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Leandra on January 01, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
Hey!

I would be interested to join your Rp as a daughter. Do you have an open spot for one?

If you need a father, I've been looking to make a Father, but no daughter's needed one yet.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Foxy DeVille

Let's see if this is good for ya. Chatted with vin already about being her "Daddy."

Jackie Allman

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Stepdaughter of Hugh Jorgan

Incest y/n: Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bisexual

Personality: A free spirit, Jackie is a bit of a hippie. She's very open-minded and comfortable with her body. Jackie loves outdoor activities like horseback riding, hiking, swimming, and sex. In spite of her age, she is a frequent wine drinker. Jackie isn't close to her actual father and prefers Hugh, who she calls her "Daddy." She loves getting massages from him as well as his cock.

Career/Job/Year in School: Sophomore

Group Member How Long: TBD

Character's O/O's: Exhibitionism, anal, spanking, choking, watersports, fisting, gaping, dirty talk, gangbangs, deep-throating, breast and nipple abuse, incest

Characters Limits: Scat, anything causing lasting harm

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: Jackie grew up in an affluent family but was never into material things. The only luxury item she really enjoyed getting was her horse. Having a distant father, Jackie sided with her mom during the divorce. The false accusations that her mother was having an affair bonded them closer. Jackie wouldn't have blamed her if she did, she had few hang-ups when it came to sex. But the lying was unforgivable. One night when her mother let Jackie have a few glasses of wine with her, the two ended up with their mouths all over each other.

Eventually, Jackie's mother got together with Hugh, the man once accused of having an affair with her. Even after the wedding, Jackie and her mother continued their trysts. Jackie also began having sex with her "Daddy" and soon the family began having threesomes often. Now Jackie is looking for more sexual adventures with her Daddy.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim Mila Azul

Kaia