Boku no Hero Academia (freeform/anime)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, October 15, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFetched

Quote from: LeSane on October 19, 2017, 09:27:10 AM
I was going with having my character being somewhat unliked due to his family history or rather a 'Sins of the father's deal going on. I'm open to all  types of interactions however I feel they'll he'd be considered a bully.

Lionel might even prefer Tariq- his biggest male role-model was a villain too, and he's definitely rocking the two-faced personality with him.

Actually I'm just excited to play Lionel in general. Whenever I roll this archetype I have loads of fun. Flexing for days.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: FarFetched on October 19, 2017, 11:13:10 AM
Lionel might even prefer Tariq- his biggest male role-model was a villain too, and he's definitely rocking the two-faced personality with him.

Actually I'm just excited to play Lionel in general. Whenever I roll this archetype I have loads of fun. Flexing for days.

No complaints here * drools at the rippling muscles*

Broken

I’m looking forward to interacting with you all as well. It will be interesting playing a teacher who is trying to slowly become a hero in his own eyes again.

LeSane

I want Tariq and Lionel to fight it would be interesting. Though I feel like my character is more of the kind of person who starts off bad and comes to be nice later. The typical troupe.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

FarFetched

Hehe, you know his pic actually put me in mind of Sasuke Uchiha with sick dreads.

LeSane

Haha no that's Kassim from Magi. He's one of my favorite characters of that show.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Tokyorose627

If anyone wants to plot with me for Mallory or Minato, just feel free to PM! :D

CurvyKitten

I'm totally open to plotting with anyone. Friends, bullies, enemies, ex, possible love interests, rivals, and so much more.i figured there is at least one person that gives Ashley hell for being quirkless, and Yumi is open to that and more as well.

Please feel free to pm me, I'm out and about and don't want to miss something on the boards.

Looking forward to this one!
Curvykitten

ZameRagues

I'm open to plotting as well, everyone needs friends, enemies, rivals, etc.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

LeSane

I had the idea that Tariq was apart of a cliche or group of troublemakers which he was either in charge behind the scenes. I just wanna be the bad guy for a bit since, but only if Zaer approves of the idea.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LeSane on October 19, 2017, 12:41:59 PM
I had the idea that Tariq was apart of a cliche or group of troublemakers which he was either in charge behind the scenes. I just wanna be the bad guy for a bit since, but only if Zaer approves of the idea.

I am okay your char having 'crime record' which was erased away because of tons of cash/influence plus him being underage at the time and was send to reform anyway. However the wipe out only covers public access; not the private pro hero access which allows see even the original unedited records and thus U.A was not chance as they got zero tolerance for ex-villain youths even (they have standards after all and more so considering your char's father as potential influence).

But besides I am okay bad boy rep who slummed in the bad city where villains and outcastes thrived on. I imagine in setting there is one such area if nothing else than place where villains can go and not followed if they stay there and not cause trouble rest of the world (so there is strict gang hierarchy in such city then).

Anyways here is the OOC thread and Charsheet thread. As first assignment/contest; anyone who comes up with good school slogan for Valencia High School (something inspiring like 'Plus Ultra' by U.A), will get cookie plus RP event tailored for their chars to happen soon in start of the game (basically spotlight moment). There is additional info on school in charsheet thread which you can read and decide then how much they have read/studied about (online, other people talk etc). Also can help with inspiring school slogan as well.

Tokyorose627

Maybe a good slogan could be, "Where Heroes are Born"? Or maybe, "Ubi concordia, ibi victoria", Where There is Unity, There is Victory?

But awesome, I'll post up my character sheets!

Broken

If I'm thinking in character of what he would suggest a Slogan would be, he would go by what he currently believes in.

"To be a Hero, is to be able to Save everyone, even those who don't wish to be."

Zaer Darkwail

Well, the slogan should be overall be fitting than specific (and the suggestion comes from players than PC's this case).

Broken

I also stand by it in my case, it's the best of what I could come up with.

Lux12

Should be putting the final touches on my character sheet today.

AdventureGuy

This would be my first group rp so I'm unsure what to do and how the scenes will play out, but I'm excited to play a supportive character for you all.

Annie

Hey, Zaer!

Are you still accepting? I began to watch the show a few days ago and I found it awesome. It would be perfect for a RP. Then I reminded there was a request thread here somewhere, yours! ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

FarFetched

I think you came in at a pretty good time actually- we just started the first entrance exam.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, first entrance exam is going on so you can get in if you write profile fast :). Either as entering in with recommendations (meaning skipping written exam) or be part of taking exam but had been 'quiet' first parts of RP.

Annie

Quote from: FarFetched on October 26, 2017, 09:30:03 PM
I think you came in at a pretty good time actually- we just started the first entrance exam.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 26, 2017, 10:10:51 PM
Aye, first entrance exam is going on so you can get in if you write profile fast :). Either as entering in with recommendations (meaning skipping written exam) or be part of taking exam but had been 'quiet' first parts of RP.

Alright, I shall have a profile ready soon! ;D

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Juggtacular

Awww man. I would've finished my app days ago if I saw any progress. I didn't even know the story was going on.

FarFetched

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 26, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Awww man. I would've finished my app days ago if I saw any progress. I didn't even know the story was going on.
Oh hey,
I remember youuu. Are you bringing back the lightning guy, or are you going a new direction?

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.