U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking you can get things the easy way ::)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

Banned for not giving into my charms more easily! *tries to brush up her macking-skills*

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I didn't give in yet *follows around the boards*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

Banned for leading me around in a circle! *follows too*

Malthas

U R are banned for following endlessly in a circle.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Lycana

For reading the newspaper and not drinking your tea O:)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Breathless Intent

Banned for thinking that reading the newspaper is a bannable offense!

Lycana

Banned for looking so dang good in pearls!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Breathless Intent

Banned for not wearing your own set of pearls, I'm sure they'd look lovely on you!

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for always stealing my breath.

Breathless Intent

You're banned for not asking for mouth to mouth ;)

Belle33

Banned for constantly drawing my attention to your mouth.  Honestly!  Does my shaky heterosexual nature mean nothing to you!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Banned for clinging to that heterosexual nature when there is soooo much more fun available when you play both sides ;)

Grainne

*laughs and coughs*

And, youuu Breathless are banned for both picking on Belle and wearing such lacy things on a Monday.  :o
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Breathless Intent

Banned for not helping me change into something a little more comfortable...er.....appropriate on a Monday *winks*

LookingGlass

Banned for depending on anything or anyone outside of the circle of trustees which have been elected to the board by the council of nine who were in turn elected by majority vote of class 107 of the elementary school of main street in Flint Michigan.

Breathless Intent

Banned for confusing the hell outta me!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being easy prey ((How come you always make me work?! -pouts-))
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

Banned for implying I'm EVER easy! :P

Zaphod

Banned for making it hard. ;)

Breathless Intent

Banned for not properly appreciating something that needs hard work to obtain.

Zaphod

Banned for expecting hard work in this age of instant gratification!

Breathless Intent

Banned for preferring instant gratification instead of long drawn out sessions of gratification.

Zaphod

Banned for not realizing instant could be just as nice as drawn out!

Breathless Intent

Banned for not providing me with first hand experience to make my own determination ;)