U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

Banned...for staring at me that way...*blushes...yes, again*  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Belle33

Banned for wearing such a sexy choker.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Banned for not wearing a sexy choker. :P

Grainne

Banned for banning Belle!  ;)

Zaphod

Banned for not letting me smooch you! Hello Eithne  ;)

Belle33

Banned for playing hooky.

TheLegionary

banned for lowering your head when you should be staring me.

Lycana

Banned for always being wet, do you want a towel? O:)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Aww damnit! I can't ban my Wonder Twin...*pouts*

Banned for being so quick. *grins*

Stone

Banned for admiring speed.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Banned for not admiring my amazing ninja skills :P
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Stone

Banned for not offering better things to admire.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Banned for not knowing my cooking is always up to be admired!

Stone

Banned because... where were you half an hour ago when those skills would have been handy?

Belle33

Banned for man handling that woman.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not appreciating a little man handling ;)

Belle33

Banned for encouraging those who need no encouragement at all!  *grins and hugs Breathless*  Goodnight my friend.  It's bee a fun evening :)

Breathless Intent

Banned for leaving me!! *clings to the sleepy Belle*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for Banning Belle for leaving you.  I am leaving you now.  I wonder why I will be banned....

Breathless Intent

Banned for leaving me without a proper kiss goodnight! I see how it is...*grins and waves* Goodnight, Mr. B!

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for working with Cole to keep me awake.

*Kisses Breathless goodnight properlly* - there now you have no reason to ban me!

Breathless Intent

Banned for not giving kisses before bedtime!!

Stone

Banned for wanting kisses.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not giving them 8-)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

Banned for not offering them! *puckers up*