Breathless Intent

Banned for not giving me what I want :P

NirynShadow

Banned for wanting what you want  :D

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for smiling while Banning.  :-(

Lycana

You are banned for not smiling more XD
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Banned for not inviting him into her shower. :P

Mr Bigglesworth

@Lycana: U R Banned for not realizing I was smiling on the inside.
@Zaphod: U R Just banned.

NirynShadow

Banned for banning me for smiling >.>

Lycana

@ Zaphod: Banned for making rather XXX rated comments on a PG thread ;) Really if you want to shower with me so much you could just invite me into the bathhouse!

@ Mr B: You are banned for not smiling on the outside more often!!!

@ Niryn: Banned for be a ninja in the shadows!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Banned for not realizing I am banned from the bathhouse for extreme kinkyness. :P

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for Ninjaing my attempt to Ban Lycana for not being happier with the smiles I do have on the outside.

Lycana

@ Zaphod and Mr. B: You both are banned for not stripping yet :P

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for wanting us to strip on a thread that you already pointed is a PG thread.  Are you trying to get us banned for real :-)

Lycana

Banned for reminding me. Alright boys to the Adult threads you go!

NirynShadow

banned for making me feel left out  :'(

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not being approved yet, and thus unable to join us.  --Good luck on that by the way.

NirynShadow

Banned for being mean to a newbie :p

Lycana

@ Mr. B: Banned for being: dun na na na na Ninja Bigglesworth!!

@ Niryn: Banned for feeling left out!! *Offers an apology cookie* You're never left out, sweetie!!!

Mr Bigglesworth

@Nirna: Banned for thinking I was mean to you, I did wish you luck  :P

Giving Lycana a pass since I Ninja'd her.

Grainne

Mr. B...banned for showing that distracting chest hair. *blushes*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

TheLegionary

banned for making me think your were wearing a shirt with long sleeves!