U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for banning Mordred (aka, 'me') for questionable banning reasons.. making him (aka, 'Mordred') doubt his ways. Now, I'm confused. Ok, I'm going to watch the Matrix: Reloaded.. there's a gorgeous brunette in that film that you remind me of. :P
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Banned for not realizing and accepting that there is no substitute for the beautiful Belle!! *sticks her tongue out at him*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Belle33

Banned for not putting your tongue to better use ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not enjoying her tongue properly when she offered it.

Belle33

Banned for making such a wild assumption. 

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for the center picture in your signature, way to distracting for us mortals.

Belle33

Banned for not liking my picture.  It was.. um.. hot that day.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for thinking I didn't like it.

Belle33

Banned for mischief you've done that I dont' know about (I'm sure there's some bannable stuff going on) *grins*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for thinking that I engage in mischief.

Belle33

Banned for NOT denying it.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for reading between my lines.

Belle33

Banned for punishing literacy.  *grins*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned or not 'punishing' me. --Gotta run, had fun, 'night.

Belle33

Banned for running away *chuckles*  Later Big!

NirynShadow

U R Banned for looking too hot

Belle33

Banned for not registering earlier!  What took you so long?  *grins*

Stone

Banned for not wearing any pants.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Banned for requesting pants on the beautiful Belle!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Stone

Banned for calling it a request.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Banned for being willing to sell someone's heart to the junkman for a buck... Don't you know he'd only pay a dime for it? O:)

Stone

Banned because a dime's better than a heart.  O:)

Lycana

Banned because a heart is much more fragile than a dime. Besides at least with a dime you might be able to buy a cup of lemonaid from the kid down the street.

Stone

Banned for making my point for me.  XD

Lycana

Banned for not realizing I've been agreeing all along O:)