U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkNevaeh

banned for thinking it isnt...gotta think outside the box you know ^_~

Breathless Intent

Banned for encouraging crazy alternative ideas!! I like things nice and orderly and put away in their appropriate boxes, no messy out-of-box thoughts allowed ;)

DarkNevaeh

Banned for not allowing mess....mess in normal.  Sticky sometimes...

Breathless Intent

Banned, for intriguing me about the possibilities of sticky fun..Hm...*taps her lower lip, considering*

TheLegionary

banned for trying to hide the face of your avatar, which seems to be gorgeous

Lycana

Banned for making me guess your location!! Umm some far off country!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

banned for finding out my best kept secret

Breathless Intent

Banned for having secrets!

TheLegionary

banned for changing me!

:(

DarkNevaeh

banned for the sadface! be happy!

TheLegionary

banned for being right!

:)

Breathless Intent

Banned for not smiling BIGGER! :D

DarkNevaeh

Banned for being amazing

TheLegionary

banned for not knowing Breathless Intent is more than amazing!!!

DarkNevaeh

banned for not telling me before!

Lycana

Banned for not knowing that I have O:)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

DarkNevaeh

Banned for not dancing in my dreams!

TheLegionary

banned for not knowing Lycana will come to everyone's dreams tonight!

Lycana

Banned for suggesting such a thing!! I come to everyone's dreams every night :P

DarkNevaeh

Banned for making me drool

Breathless Intent

Banned for expecting Lycana to go to your dreams, when you should be going out of your way to try to get into hers!

...TL, you're banned for making me want to go to sleep ASAP so Lycana can come visit me! Oh, and also for ninja'ing :P

Damn it Lycana!! You're banned for being the second ninja'er in a row, and for not coming in my dream. Er....*blush!*

Banned for being too quick :P

Lycana

*Giggles* banned for not knowing that not only will I dance in your dreams but you'll be within mine!!

TheLegionary

Banned for making me even more jealous!

@ Lycana: banned for posting so many reasons!!!

Breathless Intent

TL you're banned for having so much energy!

DarkNevaeh

Breathless youre banned for not dancing with Lycana in my dreams!