Red Lakes: A Horror Game (Still accepting, Female`s only)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, April 26, 2014, 05:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

Elven Sex Goddess

If either Lloyd or Andor wish to know Shiloh prior, its cool.   Contact me and we can work out particulars.   

I am in short turn around with work,  so  likely not be on long here as got to get up early in morning.  So pm me and I will get back when get off work.   

Dirtythesnapper

If this is still open i would like to submit a character.

Name: Jake Vaern
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (basically)
Abilities: Apothecary/alchemist Through the use of potions and some rituals, Jake can cause temporary changes in the drinker whether they be healed, made stronger, or even be able to harm or kill some non-humans.
Weakness: Requires preparation and may take a long time and many ingredients
Appearance:

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190 lbs
Background: The son of a doctor and a biochemist, Jake knew his life would be pushed towards the fields of medicine and chemistry. His parents brought him up well and he became self-sufficient, getting a job as soon as he could. 3 months after getting his first job, his parents were killed in an apparent hit and run, leaving him on his own. He was able to be emancipated and now lives on his own for his last year of high school. When going through his parents belongings, he found a notebook of potions and rituals to create fantastical things. Although he was unsure, he decided to try and make one of them as a joke. He regretted his choice as he had to skip school the next day due to the potion successfully turning him incorporeal for 12 hours. He has since set to discovering all the secrets he can about his parents secret magic.
Family: None
Offs: gore, scat, waterworks
Secrets: His abilities are a secret and he does not yet know about the secret world, effectively making him neutral. Also, although he isn't gay, he has fantasized about bending over some of his more feminine male classmates.
True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.