truth or dare [mmff] [need one girl!]

Started by sunbeams, December 12, 2010, 02:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasmatical

So is this roleplay going to get started? I know people are busy and I'm perfectly fine with that; I'd just like to know if it's going to be a little while so I'm not waiting in suspense. ;)

sunbeams

sorry it took me so long, guys! i've been super busy, but not anymore. c:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=92419.0

sunbeams

so, Lisabeth hasn't even been on the site in the past week, and i'd really like to get this role play started. would it be rude of me to give her spot to someone else? :c

Phantasmatical

Based on my own past experience, a week is about the standard amount of time to wait to hear from someone.

sunbeams

that's what i figured. i feel like a meanie, but i'm gonna do it. sooo eager, haha. c:

sunbeams

Lisabeth

hey not my fault my Comp had to go in the shop. i couldn't even get online to say i wasn't going to be around for a wile. THEN the bastards overcharged me by a hundred and fifty bucks witch i didn't have... There's more but i don't want to start a long rant :p
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Xantham

Well, I am very sorry to hear about your PC going down.  Repair places now are hit and miss.  It's better to find a friend who knows their way around inside of a computer most of the time.

I don't see any reason for you not to jump right back in and start our party (finally), unless you are having second thoughts or you foresee more pc trouble.  However, Sunbeams is the official GM and she has the final call.

Welcome Back,
Xantham