A Dynasty of Games (Closed for Recruitment - Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, September 30, 2015, 09:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

You can feel free to create your own original character for the Sisters of Battle! I love those ladies.

If you would like to have the Triforce of Power Rish, that is fine with me. I would probably put a note in that says "It's powers have diminished severely and needs to be unlocked again". That way you can role play it getting more powerful as you grow in power as a character. Or, you could choose not to have it and make getting the Triforce of Power back (maybe it was taken by the Dynasty) a big part of your characters story
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Your sheets look awesome so far Mac and Hurna! The only thing I would add Mac is what you've done to warrant being executed by the Dynasty. It can be simple. If you used to be a part of their military, maybe you've gone AWOL. Or, maybe you saw or did something that the Dynasty wants to cover up.

Additional note to everyone, I am drafting up a bunch of information on places of interest and major organizations in this world. Big cities (Citadel, Hyrule, Golden Spire) as well as a lot of the important non-Dynasty factions and organizations. We will have a World Building Thread for the game!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lustful Bride

Miranda Keys

Current Occupation: Pirate Captain and sometimes Mercenary.

Home World Information: the Halo verse was one of the first worlds that the Empress wanted to claim for her own, the massive shipyards and industrial power were a boon, helping to establish her dominance over the region. The Dynasty had its navy necessary to swing its might wherever it needed it. All it wanted in return was the dismemberment of all its military forces and a yearly tribute of ships, at a rate which would require most of the populace to work in factories. The few who aren't slaving their lives away to fill the tribute are living in luxury as the elite and wealthiest of the world without a care to be had, except for those damnable pirates.

Appearance/Style Description: Miranda, despite no longer being in the UNSC and now nothing more than a pirate and mercenary captain, still prefers wearing the old uniforms, in some way she feels it keeps the memory of it alive and well. She also uses it to show that she is far more professional than her other counterparts who chose to wear strange, flamboyant, and raggedy clothing.

Sexuality: Bisexual leaning more towards Hetero.

Personality: Miranda is bitter about how her world bent the knee so easily to the Dynasty and allowed it to step on them without so much as an argument. This was what led to her going AWOL when the time came to turn in her ship to be dismantled. Otherwise she has a fair sense of humor thanks to a certain Sgt. and isn't afraid to fight dirty when she needs to.

History: Miranda was there when the Dynasty asked her world to turn over every weapon it had, how the Empress would ensure their safety, and all that was asked in return was eternal servitude. She was one of the few who rejected and stole her own ship, vowing to do her part to take a stand against the Dynasty and an Empress who was just as evil as the foes she once fought. For a while Miranda and the "In Amber Clad" were in hiding, waiting until they had been forgotten, and given the perfect moment to strike.

No one would have suspected or prepared for a military class vessel to take to piracy, so none but the toughest of ships were ever ready when Miranda came about. She would steal anything and everything she could to keep her vessel going, down to spare nuts and bolts, even at times shangheing the crew to have those able to repair and update her ship. But even then piracy could only pay so many of the bills. And she knew that by raiding everyone she would only make enemies. so she chose to put herself out there for some mercenary business. She would find her best benefactors with the Terran Federation and the unit "Razchak/Rico's Roughnecks." the federation never stopped its war against all things insect. It only escalated it, hunting down any bug out there, whether they be good or evil. They certainly had the ships, weapons, and soldiers needed to do it. So she provided discreet operations, rescuing trapped MI units, assaulting and raiding enemy positions marked for her. In exchange she would get free reign to travel through Fed space so long as she behaved and even got paid.

Her latest mission before being captured by the Dynasty's thugs was pulling a rescue operation for the Roughnecks, in which they thanked her by gifting her their unit's tattoo on her back. So at least now she will always remember the Roughnecks.

Current Situation: At the moment she is now a prisoner of the Dynasty, awaiting either execution or rescue.

Weapon: She prefers to stick with what she knows and can handle.

Small Silenced SMG
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Shotgun.

Special Powers: Pilgrim: Something that Miranda learned when she was traveling with her ship through various worlds, was that she had a power within her. During a short stop from raiding in the Wing Commander universe, she learned of the Pilgrims, people who were naturally atuned in that world with the galaxy around them and almost as at home within space as a fish within water. At first she thought it was all sailor talk, until she honestly took a look at her methods. She didn't navigate or command her ship using complex mathematics or physics....she just knew. Like she had been flying through space since time began, perhaps there was something to this pilgrim stuff.

Strengths:
Ship Captain: Miranda has developed her skills at flying through space, and avoiding Dynasty patrols.

Weaknesses:
-Not the Strongest. While Miranda isn't exactly a pushover, she certainly has trouble matching up to the might of the Dynasty without a ship at her fingertips.

-Close to home: With so many various factions and groups, all fighting for power and dominance, it was difficult for Miranda to pick a side. She needed something she could relate to, which has caused her to usually throw her lot in with some Xenophobic groups. The Federation, Cerberus, she may not agree with them 100% of the time, but more so than most other groups.

Mac84

Quote from: Red Lobster on October 01, 2015, 11:32:07 AM
Your sheets look awesome so far Mac and Hurna! The only thing I would add Mac is what you've done to warrant being executed by the Dynasty. It can be simple. If you used to be a part of their military, maybe you've gone AWOL. Or, maybe you saw or did something that the Dynasty wants to cover up.

Additional note to everyone, I am drafting up a bunch of information on places of interest and major organizations in this world. Big cities (Citadel, Hyrule, Golden Spire) as well as a lot of the important non-Dynasty factions and organizations. We will have a World Building Thread for the game!

Jack got caught peeping on the Empress while she was changing. ;D :p

Rish

Quote from: Red Lobster on October 01, 2015, 11:16:30 AM
You can feel free to create your own original character for the Sisters of Battle! I love those ladies.

If you would like to have the Triforce of Power Rish, that is fine with me. I would probably put a note in that says "It's powers have diminished severely and needs to be unlocked again". That way you can role play it getting more powerful as you grow in power as a character. Or, you could choose not to have it and make getting the Triforce of Power back (maybe it was taken by the Dynasty) a big part of your characters story

Hmmmm, I'll need to think about it. Without the triforce of power he will not have any access to his gannon form, or his insane magics. He'll still have powers, but he'll need to start training and perfecting his fighting style. Perhaps even learning to use new weapons and gadgets along the way to getting back the triforce which is rightfully HIS.

While having it slowly increase in slowly increase in power could work rather well too. Giving him a monster form later on that will help when we need a sheer powerhorse to to break through things. And seriously amp up his magic..

Oh! I have an idea. That will involve a bit of both ideas. Let him have the triforce but have it sealed so only the most basic abilities are given with it. Making him unaging, general power boost to magic, his bodies power etc. I'd need to think who were responsible for sealing his power as they'd be people he wants to kill though.

BruceTheCat

That sounds pretty exciting Rish!

Go ahead for now and just say that the power was "sealed away". Since I am still developing the world and its major characters, I would like to put a good deal of thought as to who would be strong enough to seal away a Triforce. Then we can make it a big story reveal for Ganondorf.
- scribus1000

Rish

Quote from: Red Lobster on October 01, 2015, 12:49:41 PM
That sounds pretty exciting Rish!

Go ahead for now and just say that the power was "sealed away". Since I am still developing the world and its major characters, I would like to put a good deal of thought as to who would be strong enough to seal away a Triforce. Then we can make it a big story reveal for Ganondorf.

So I'll work out everything besides his backstory which can be done later. Sounds good to me~ Think Zelda and Links Triforce would also be sealed?

BruceTheCat

Who knows! Other than me of course....

For your backstory, I would just highlight what he's been doing since getting the Triforce sealed away.
- scribus1000

Rish

Quote from: Red Lobster on October 01, 2015, 01:16:48 PM
Who knows! Other than me of course....

For your backstory, I would just highlight what he's been doing since getting the Triforce sealed away.

Alrighty~

Rel Mayer

Putting my official vote down on Sylvanas.

Give me a day or so to write the sheet up.

BruceTheCat

No problem Rel!

I should have my sheet up this evening. Once we have 5 people ready to go I will go ahead and kick off the first thread!

The OOC and Character Sheets thread should be up this evening as well.
- scribus1000

Angie

No! NOOOO! IT'S DRAGGING ME IN! NOOOOOO!!!!

Okay you win. I think I'm joining this one...I'll have to find someone new to play...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

scribus1000

Hm...

Either I start using Haruko here, or a character I've been looking at for a while.

In the meantime, though, two questions:

• What's the cap on characters a player may have? Nevermind, this was already asked and answered--just didn't see it in OP.

• And if we are to post once per 3 days in main story threads, does this mean we must do so even in the absence of GM posts (assuming each are made more than 3 days apart)? I.E. sustained posting to fellow players in the meantime.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Angie

Kristen Geary

Current Occupation: Investigative Journalist

Home World Information: "The Secret World" is very much like the 'real world', only in Geary's world, all conspiracies and myths are true. Yes, all of them. Yes, even the one about Elvis being alive. The Dynasty has difficulties keeping the larger paranormal threats, such as the Filth, under control, thus the big three groups (The Illuminati, the Templars, and the Dragon) are allowed a slight leeway in how they do things. The Illuminati strain under the grasp of the Dynasty-in their eyes, the Dynasty took their job-and thus, Illuminati agents regularly piss off the Dynasty. Usually they don't get caught. Usually.

Appearance/Style Description: What you see in the image is what she wears.

Sexuality: Geary is a hard partyin' kind of girl. She'll do anyone and anything so long as no pain is involved. Usually she needs a few drinks or some hard drugs before she gets into the sex, though. Has a fondness for bondage-both sides of the coin.

Personality: There are plenty who say that life and death are both bitches. Geary's got 'em both beat-or at least, so say the Illuminati. Usually she handles the new hires of the Illuminati, and quickly instills in them her drive for results and need to achieve. But once the goals have been achieved and there's time to relax, she relaxes HARD-sex, drugs, rock and roll, the works. One could call her a hedonistic bitch, but only her friends get to call her a bitch.

History: I was an ordinary Valley Girl, major in human resources, daddy in real estate who paved our driveways with his gold card and shitty cologne. Rest in peace. Until one night in the Hills, a couple of guys who were up to no good fucked with the wrong girl. Fratboy necromancers. Ugh. The worst, especially when they man up from sacrificing neighborhood pets to abducting undergrads. But they didn't check me for mace, or duct tape, and the next thing you know it's all, "You can't do that to us bitch, we're Illuminati." Now, I got to thinking: A, if you're a member from a secret society, you should keep that to yourself. Even under torture, I mean seriously, cry me a river. And B, only my friends call me bitch. Well anyway, to cut a long and aggravated assault short, I realised Illuminati clearly needed to work on their employee handbook. I had just graduated, just killed a few guys, I was looking for work placement. It was totally serendipitous.

Well, that's what she tells people, anyway. And to be fair, it is true. It's how she joined the Illuminati and became one of their star employees. She has power and influence among several members of the Illuminati, some who are only in power because they did good work while she was in charge of them. In a way, she is a shining example of the Illuminati's philosophy-she is, has been, and always will be a power behind the throne. However, she has now been forced into acting on her own initiative. She still has her skills in the ways of diplomacy and influence, she just isn't in the right position to use them.

Current Situation: Currently a prisoner due to pissing off the Dynasty. Again.

Weapon: Anima Rifle: Appears as a standard, military issue assault rifle. However, due to Support Team (see below), the damage it does translates into health for either Kristen or someone she wants to help out.

.44 Anima Magnums: A pair of .44 Magnums, but with Bullet Hell's power, they have a chance to do much larger amounts of damage then their size would suggest (i.e. CRITICAL HITS!)

Special Powers: Support Team: Any attacks made with an assault rifle heal either Kristen or a declared "Defensive Target". These attacks usually heal for a fraction of the damage inflicted (i.e. it's a leech effect). Assault rifles in her possession also have infinite ammo (because she's shooting magic, not bullets)

Bullet Hell: Any attacks made with pistols have a chance to inflict greater amounts of damage then normal. Similar to Support Team, any pistols she uses have infinite ammo (again, shooting magic).

Strengths: Diplomacy: Kristen can talk her way out of a lot. While her words are usually backed by the power of the Illuminati, they aren't right now. Still, her background in Human Resources means she knows how to negotiate from both a position of strength and weakness, and still come out on top.

Restraining: Long hours of BDSM have resulted in Kristen knowing how to completely immobilize someone with just a piece of string. Usually she has more toys then that, though.

Resilience: Illuminati training includes 'keeping cool under torture'-though, it didn't before Kristen got involved. Anyone who CAN break her probably deserved too.

Torture: How do you think she got all those answers out of those fratboy necromancers? Illuminati training only enhanced this.

Weaknesses: Cut off from Support: Without the Illuminati's backup, KG just has some magic guns and a handful of skills. Her current situation is teaching her how much she relied on it. Regaining Illuminati support won't be a matter of just busting out-she has to prove that she's not washed up, that she's still a viable agent. This will be difficult.

Slow Regen: While she can heal like other protags, her healing is WAY slower then anyone else's. Her healing can be sped up by using Support Team, but without someone to shoot, her natural healing time is triple that of a regular protag.

No Defense: She has no natural defense, hell, she's not even trained in using armor. Even a thick layer of cloth does next to nothing for her. The only way she can get any form of defense against attacks is to equip magical talismans that come from her world (other magical armors, like a Ring of Protection from D&D, might work at GM discretion). Otherwise, she's about as resilient as a nameless mook in an Action movie.

Gear-Dependent: She can use other forms of attack, like swords and some magical focuses, and she can use bare fists, but without pistols or an AR, she's completely useless in a fight. No, she can't even use a Shotgun for either of her special powers-that's its own skill tree.

Introductory Video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=meY9LfAO1J0

BruceTheCat

Hey Scrib!

Each GM post will come at least once every three days, so theoretically it should not be a problem. More than likely I will just post once everyone has done theirs, so it could be faster depending. On particularly busy weeks for me, you can go ahead and post again while waiting for me.

I'm the opposite scenario, if one player has not posted in 3 days, I will be GM posting instead of waiting for them. They can catch up when they have a chance to post.

Does that answer your question?
- scribus1000

Rish

Quote from: Red Lobster on October 01, 2015, 04:52:39 PM
Hey Scrib!

Each GM post will come at least once every three days, so theoretically it should not be a problem. More than likely I will just post once everyone has done theirs, so it could be faster depending. On particularly busy weeks for me, you can go ahead and post again while waiting for me.

I'm the opposite scenario, if one player has not posted in 3 days, I will be GM posting instead of waiting for them. They can catch up when they have a chance to post.

Does that answer your question?

Just to let you know, eventually I will be needing to go to the hospital and may be out of it for two days to a week. I haven't got an exact date as I am waiting for my letter. But when I do I will tell you lot right away.

Vaulera

Mariel Corbeck

Current Occupation: Mariel works at a convent, raising orphaned children and tidying a christian church-- a constant reminder of her old order, where she may pray to the God Emperor and his strange incarnation Jesus Christ.

Home World Information: The world of Warhammer 40k is infamous for its horrible nature. The actual creator of the descriptor "grimdark", the world of Warhammer 40k is bleak, wartorn and hopeless. No one is truly good, and there is no such thing as peace, with constant wars raging across the universe on an unimaginable scale. Xenos and horrifically mutated creatures of purest madness strive to crush everything in sight, and humanity is no better, purging, burning and slaughtering billions of their own people in pointless, backwards religious events. There is no universe that has a fate worse than that of Warhammer 40k. (From Warhammer 40k Soulstorm and other Warhammer 40k IP)

Appearance/Style Description: Coming from the distant future, Mariel is accustomed to a large variety of clothes (with differing tech levels,) which includes modern clothing. Not terribly familiar with civilian clothing, she tends to stray towards things she could peel off in a hurry, or wear under her power armour. As such, she tends towards athletic pants or athletic shorts and a simple top, with functional, heavy boots and a jacket. When coerced or highly encouraged (or if there is something at stake,) she will don some of her extremely sparse formal clothing.

Sexuality: Though the Adepta Sororitas are religious, they aren't against sex or relationships in general. Inside the order, Mariel had no time to indulge in sex, as she was raised from a very young age to do nothing but wage war, and crush the emperor's foes. With more free time than she has ever had, Mariel is still inexperienced, and relatively new to the idea, but not opposed, necessarily.

Personality: Being a sister of battle, Mariel has taken on the characteristics required for her position as Canoness. Relentless, merciless and utterly fanatical, Mariel has an iron will, and fears no pain (as was trained at a very early age,) save the sting of defeat. She still suffers from immense culture shock, having moved away from the horrors of her own universe and into what is seemingly a placid and peaceful zone. Always eager to fight the next battle, and bring her world closer to liberation, Mariel has a near supernatural hatred of her enemies. Though she tries to maintain a formal appearance before others off-duty, she is always curious about the strange tendencies of those not from her world. Incredibly pious, an insult to the Emperor is to be recanted immediately, or she takes a very personal offense to it. Deadly personal.

History: The Adepta Sororitas, and specifically the orders militant, are the legacy of a time where the church was too powerful for its own good. When the church was cleansed of corrupt leadership, a law was put in place to limit the military power of the ecclesiarchy (the warhammer church to the god emperor,) and prevent another military uprising. As such, no "men under arms" could be held by the church. Thus, the all female Adepta Sororitas was born (previously having been a military unit known as the Emperor's Daughters,) and made official.

Funded by the immensely wealthy Ecclesiarchy, the Adepta Sororitas are the best trained, equipped and supplied human forces that exist, their prowess rivaling that of the Space Marines in battle. Believing in honing the mind, body and spirit, the Sisters of Battle (of the Orders Militant,) go into battle shouting litanies and verse, and will only stop when their enemies fall, or they are dead to the last. This is the environment that Mariel was raised in.

Recruited from a hive world and tested for aptitude, Mariel was willing from the get-go, and showed much promise in her training. Even through the brutal regimen, she continued forward, and was accepted as one of thousands of recruits, and given her induction into the Orders Militant known as the Order of the Martyred lady. From then on, her life was nothing but rigorous training, drills and prayer, honing her body, mind and spirit into a weapon to destroy the enemies of her Emperor.

Still young, her first mission was on a death world being attacked by Orks. Simply a battle sister at the time, Mariel was dropped in with her squad, and fought a bitter, grinding war with the much more numerous Orks for days on end, until the last of the greenskins were burning, and most of her squad had been hacked or blown to pieces. Ragged and exhausted, Mariel had fought on the front lines until the very end, relentlessly blasting, carving and screaming her way into the fray. Her survival and success marked her as a truly devout sister, and her precipitous rise was easily foreseen.

In the years to come, Mariel fought in dozens upon dozens of battles, fighting Tyranids, Orks, Chaos and all the heretics and xenos that she could possibly imagine. Sometimes the operations were resounding successes, where her entire squad would survive, and other times, it would be just her, striking down the few remaining xenos, or holding the objective. Through the meatgrinder Mariel went, again and again, until the Darwinism of war had her a Canoness, leading a thousand of her sisters into battle. Everything changed when the video game worlds were brought under attack.

It was a bizarre change for the sister, abandoning her order (not by choice,) to fight a war against incarnations of chaos that she couldn't recognize. Nevertheless, Mariel did as she had to, advancing her own agenda and the liberation of her universe at any costs. When the war ended for everyone else, the hardened Battle Sister kept on fighting. Disregarding the agenda of the Dynasty entirely, Mariel continued her search, interrogating, beating or killing whomever stood in her way, even if that meant not telling her the information she needed. Needless to say, her wanton methods were deemed criminal almost immediately.

Current Situation: Captured by the Dynasty for her heinous crimes against the state.

Equipment (the primary feature of Mariel):

Godwyn Pattern Bolter: an advanced and sophisticated bolter (or bolt-gun,) the Godwyn pattern shoots at near double the rate of fire of the traditional Astartes pattern bolter. Needless to say, this eats up more ammunition, but the firepower is considerably higher. Boltguns fire massive shells filled with explosives, and dwarf most regular guns, wielded traditionally in power-armour, or by those strong enough to wield it. This is Mariel's primary weapon, and is slung at her waist whenever she leaves.

Chainsword and Seraphim Hand-flamer:

Mariel's weapons of choice in hand-to-hand combat, these two weapons are paired. In her main hand, Mariel carries a chain-sword, a massive blade of razor-sharp teeth that rips and carves through its victims, the chainsword is the 40k's interpretation of a battle chain-saw. The Seraphim Hand-flamer is a unique weapon, much larger than an ordinary pistol (and ordinarily not wield-able by an untrained human,) it ignites a chemical concoction called promethium to melt and ignite Mariel's foes in a small swathe. In a pinch, it can burn other non-chemical concoctions, but it isn't advised.

Power Armour:
Trained from a young age to wear this, it is the defining mark of the Adepta Sororitas against other human soldiers. Massively increasing the durability of the wearer, as well as their strength, letting them wield inhuman weapons and perform massive feats of strength.

Jump Pack: A utility attachment to power armour, the Jump pack is like a short use jetpack. Its thrusters fire extremely hard for a short period of time, and don't much slow down the speed of landing for the user, thus "jump" and not "jet." Thus, as a result, it lets Mariel smash into her opponents from above, and provides more mobility than she would otherwise has, but it is neither subtle, nor maneuverable, and without power armour, it would burn and break the legs of its user.

Special Powers:
N/A: There is nothing physically or supernaturally special about the Adepta Sororitas. They are driven by fanatical devotion, equipment and training alone.

Strengths:

Iron Will: The Battle Sisters fear nothing, and Mariel has seen more than enough to shatter an ordinary person's mind. Twisting horrors, madness, xenos and brutal murder are her norm, and the wars of the Dynasty seem tame to the hardened killers of the 40k universe.

Fanatical: Devoted entirely to her cause, there is no length that Mariel will not go to, no foe she will not fight, and no injury short of death that could cease her forward progress. Spurred on by her holy devotion, Mariel has lost concern for herself, and as such will continue to fight at her most through exhaustion and pain-- sometimes to her own detriment.

Sisterhood: Though she isn't used to fighting alongside men, Mariel always finds words of comfort and devotion (at least in the way she sees it,) to try and spur on an ally, or rally fighting spirit. Whether it is brother or sister, Mariel will feel unerring devotion and camaraderie to her fellow fighters.

Loyalty: Mariel's training and personality leave her extremely prone to forming bonds and attachments. Once made, Mariel will never abandon or forsake her comrades, in battle or outside of it. To the darkest depths and in the worst moments, Mariel will stand by them, and stick her neck out for them. Trust is easily given for the devout woman.

Weaknesses:
Tin-can maneuverability: Though Mariel wears the same power armour as the space marines, she is merely human, and does not have the black-carapace gene seed. Thus, she cannot interface with her power armour in the same way. Where space marines are as nimble as if they were wearing a second skin, Mariel must accept the mobility restrictions imposed by her armour, which are numerous. Straight forward movement and running isn't an issue for her, but turning, ducking, crawling and other such movements are extremely limited, if not impossible. Along with this, the immense weight makes her feet slip when she has built up speed, and it's difficult to stop, unless the ground is very frictive.

Pig-headed tactics: Where Mariel is from, she performs no stealth missions-- those relegated to other orders. Smashing through the front lines are her only ideas of battle, and it shows. If the problem can't be solved by simply ramming her head against it until it breaks, Mariel is dead-weight, and often resistant to that form of planning, becoming actively hostile or unhelpful in situations where ordinarily she should be compromising. It takes much convincing to sway her, sometimes she must be prodded and coddled in the right direction with careful words, lest she become angry or hostile.

Arrogant: In social situations where Mariel is unaccustomed to social norms (read: almost all of them,) she can come off as stiff, awkward or openly insulting. Believing in the righteousness of her own cause, and placing her faith in the Emperor, she can be condescending or awkward when in complicated situations or really any situation where her chainsword doesn't cut the problem away.

Power Armour Dependency: Though she is never seen without it when prepared (save breaking or damages,) Mariel relies very heavily upon her power armour to fight. When in battle, she trusts it to receive blows, uses its enhanced strength to batter defenses and in some situations, wield her weapons. When it's gone, her fighting style is liable to get her stabbed, cloven, beaten or ruined in short order, as without the bulky and immensely protective armour, she appears reckless and stupid.

BruceTheCat

These are some great sheets guys! I've read through all of them, and here are the approved ones. Feel free to post them in the Character Sheets thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237379.0

Lust!
Angie!
Vaulera!
Mac!

Hyena's sheet I believe is still in progress, but so far it looks awesome. Mac, I might add a power to your guy that basically says he can "summon" Alpha One. Just because there will probably be a lot of situations where you are not in your fighter, and a fight breaks out. Then it comes flying in from off screen and you jump in.
- scribus1000

Angie

Probably a good idea I didn't throw in the "Bee" power-Secret World is a rare MMO that actually explains the fact that you can be rezzed. In fact, two of the villains know this and still manage to delay you-Beaumont/
Loki
just knocks you out and runs off, while a certain other person cuts off your legs and uses the time you spend healing to put her plan in action.

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

TheBlackThrone

I'll have a sheet up in a minute. I got distracted by Bloodbourne and its sadism.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Mac84

Okay, this is a very serious question that will affect "WHY" Jack is getting executed. You don't have to tell me who the Empress is, but...

Is the Empress smoking hot?

BruceTheCat

Yes. I plan to reveal who she is before the game gets started. But I haven't quite settled on who she is yet.

I'm fairly certain I know who I'm going to pick though.
- scribus1000

Mac84

Okay, I was going to have Jack caught while trying to catch a look at the Empress naked.

I think it would be quite humorous.

Course, I could be wrong.

BruceTheCat

I am not opposed to the idea, but you'd probably have to make a large revision or addition to your character sheet to explain how you could get that close to the Empress.

She is basically like the President of thousands of galaxies (Home Worlds). So you can imagine how much protection she has around her at all times. Some people think she's a paragon leader, others a god, many a tyrant.
- scribus1000