Interest Check: The Phantom Of Pemberly....

Started by Sexy Firefly, November 28, 2012, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexy Firefly

Putting this up just to see if there might be some interest. I won't put the whole plot up unless I get some bites, but please at least know the basic outline of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.....(This means; Characters, setting, and appropriate time period!).

Basically I want to do a story after Pride and Prejudice, Jane is married to Bingley  and Elizabeth is married and expecting with Darcy. This will take place in The Darcy's home at Pemberly. A huge snow storm has washed out the roads and the unlucky few to be caught outside in it have found refuge in the great house. But danger is lurking around every corner and characters start one by one being killed off. Can Elizabeth and Darcy figure out who is behind it?....Does Elizabeth's sister Lydia hold the key?......Can romance bud in the midst of this horror?.....Who knows...

Like I said in the above will explain in more detail once I see an interest in this. And bare with me a bit this is my first time putting up an rp like this!!! :-)

Sexy Firefly

Side Note: Characters will not be harmed unless alright with the writer and in case of death by one character we can add another or I wouldn't mind playing the ones that die to keep plot from dying as well! Again though more will be revealed if interest is shown.....Although at this rate I am not hopeful.