Dom male looking for flexible female writer

Started by CirclMastr, February 15, 2011, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

No, I don't mean that kind of flexible.  Well maybe I do, but what I'm looking for is a writing partner, possibly long-term, to help satisfy my multitude of interests.  Why not just find different people for different roleplays, you might ask?  Because then I go from no one-on-ones to four or five, and I just can't handle that.  I can do a post a day on average, but that means stringing out four or five games to maybe a post a week.  That's horribly unfair to the other people involved.  Why not just stick with one roleplay, you might ask?  Because then the rest of the multitude of interests are unsatisfied, and sooner or later that dissatisfaction hurts the thread that's actually going.

So basically what I'm looking for is one writing partner who doesn't mind switching genres or moods as interest allows.  It doesn't mean one schizophrenic thread, and it doesn't mean threads are started and abandoned constantly.  I just want someone who understands that repetition is the death of creativity, who doesn't mind if threads are set aside and brought back as inspiration strikes, and who can keep in touch in PMs or IMs because communication is key.

Worried you won't be able to keep up?  Don't be, this is supposed to be low-pressure.  I sure don't want to feel pressured and neither should you.
Curious to try it but don't know if it's right for you?  Ask anyway, this is just writing on a forum.  There's no long-term commitment or full-time submission involved.  Hell, I hardly need every idea to be D/s, the thread title is just to let you know I'm a Dom in general.

So what kinds of threads do I want?  Well, you can check my Ons & Offs for what sort of content I like.  Here's a short rundown of the genres that interest me:
-Present Day
-Modern Fantasy
-Medieval Fantasy (but not Historical Fantasy.  For some reason I just have a hard time getting into Victorian, Steampunk, etc.)
-Sci-fi (original settings, Star Wars, Star Trek, what-have-you)
-Superhero
-Post-apocalypse
-Fanfic (especially video games)
-Military
...and that's just what I can think of offhand.

So, if you're interested or curious about this, drop me a PM.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.