Prom Queen Drugged, Passed Around and Sold (Interest Check)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, March 05, 2014, 11:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Spring begins soon and I'm in the mood for a prom themed group roleplay. I'm thinking a city with two high schools and a rivalry that is very intense. The prom queen attends the nicer of the two schools and one day she accuses a repairman of touching her just for fun.

The repairman is fired first by her parents and then by his boss. When the repairman's son finds out who was behind the lie, he and some of his friends who attend the other school decide to kidnap the cross town rival school's prom queen, pass her around, and sell her into sex slavery.

Thinking someone to be the prom queen and couple others to play the repairman's son and his friends.

MzHyde

RubySlippers

Okay Prom Queen every guy has a friend who is a girl so I have no issues being your handler and can have some fun. Oh and I'll be the daughter of a Chinese Triad Bosses daughter into sex trafficking so can arrange the deal and she is entering the business after college so she can show some initiative.  >:)

subjuanita

I really like this idea. Would have liked to been the prom queen, but guess I am too late for that. If there is room for another female I could be BFF of the prom queen who comes to her aid only to get caught myself, a victim of my act first think later style. :)

CriminalMindsFan

Lack of interest at the moment so I'm not doing this anymore.