Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Did you forget about my existence?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SmuttyReader

I ain't sorry. Takes back win.

Belle33

Sorry or not - the Win is mine.

SmuttyReader

The win belongs to me.

Belle33

Despairs

Humans, oblivious to the end.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Big Honk

No one would dare reply to someone unapproved. Ergo, I win.
Hello! I'm Big_Honk. I like complex characters and pretty words. I hope we can get along!
:)))))

Belle33

Where do newbies get these crazy ideas?  Certainly not from me and my pretty little WIN.

SmuttyReader

Don't you mean MY win.

Despairs

And so it begins...a never ending cycle.

Belle33

Correct - I arrive and I Win.

Rinse and Repeat.

Despairs

I will always be behind you.

Belle33

Oh yeah?  Does this WIN make my butt look big?

Despairs

You don't have a posterior, in fact all I see is the win.

Belle33

We need to get your eye's checked because this WIN is mine.  She my name on it... right there.  Winner.  That's me.

Despairs

"She my name is on it?" I am not even going to go there. In fact you already lost.

Belle33

Leave me alone!  I had a brain fart!  Geeesh!

This WIN is for the imperfect people of the world.  Freaks unite!

Despairs

Sure you did, whatever you say Bells. Mind if I call you Bells? Also you can't win.

Belle33

This Bell tolls for thee.

And - yeah... I can Win.  I just did it ;)

Despairs

Bell, you do realize I always win in the end right? Unlike you, I can't die! *Executes maniacal laughter, accompanied by thunder and lightning.*

Belle33

It's cute that you think you're the only immortal in this conversation. 

WINs big.

Despairs

I am the only immortal here. Wait, did you just call me cute? Ha! You do like me, as comrades of course. I will just wait here.

Belle33

Okay.. you wait right here while I'll finish polishing my WIN.