Good Work Never Ends [PATHFINDER]

Started by Ghostwheel, October 13, 2013, 10:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I'm still not completely sure on a class for Tsurai, either soulknife or psychic warrior....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Phaia

thanks GW.
unfortunily i had a busy sunday and just getting things settled so really wont have timeto work up another character for you...so will just see how things work out
i hope my intro and storybackground was okay for you ..i will be finishing up zara's sheet this evening

if you need something though and willing to give me a couple of days for reseacrh of runeterra i can probally come up with a character class to support the others even with the change in magic cast time

phaia

Inash

I realized I didn't have anything more to add to my application below.  I have quoted it here for your convenience.  I imagine him as a tank.  He should be able to do enough damage at most ranges that you can't just ignore him in favor of a softer target, and he should also be fast enough (40' movement without spells and in heavy armor) that he will be hard to avoid.

Quote from: Inash on October 15, 2013, 02:00:57 PM

Teeki - Yordle (halfling) Magus 14 Archetypes:  Bladebound, spellblade, Myrmidarch

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/077/4/1/fields_of_justice___last_yordle_standing_by_sazzyranyday-d4t44xb.jpg
Description: Green eyes, greenish brown fur.  (still need to roll height and weight to help finish this, also need to add quirks.)

A short bit of history:  A cousin of Teemo's.  He shares some of Teemo's attitudes regarding enemies of the Yordle people.  He has served in the Megling Commandos for about 7 years and is considering retirement so that he is no longer as restricted by the military rules and regulations.

Personality:  Anything to protect Bandle City, absolutely anything.  Burn a neighboring town to the ground, done.  Help defend a neighboring town, also done.  Pretend to help defend a neighboring town, while turning it into a flaming deathtrap, ... you get the picture.  He has an absolute and almost frightening dedication to the safety of his hometown.  While he is a fairly pleasant individual, and generally forthright and honest, there is no task he won't sink to if it is necessary.

He is also fairly studious and diligent in his studies, both magical and martial.

Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=681357

Ghostwheel

Alright guys, gonna lock this-here thread. Over the next day or two I'll be choosing characters to add to the game, getting the thread up, and sending invitations to people via private messages.

Look forward to it! :D